We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Caution To Respect The Process Options

CH357
#1 Posted : 7/23/2020 7:12:21 PM

No need to rush, there will never be enough time to do it all.

After experiencing DMT some dozen or so times and respecting a process I read about somewhere on the interwebs (likely on the nexus). I made plans to launch myself into another experience to ask for wisdom on a subject that I was struggling with internally on a mental and emotional level. Through this process I detox for 3 days at a minimum sugar, caffeine, other non health foods, all other drugs etc. I also do not look at TV, movies, social media and really try to reflect inward in order to get the most out of the experience. I had everything planned no one was supposed to be home just me for the entire weekend. After getting off work I received a text from a buddy that he wanted to meet at the pub and have a drink. I told him I couldn't have a drink but I'd be glad to stop by and hangout a bit to catch up and such. long story short I caved to peer pressure and had 1 beer as I so foolishly thought I had enough experience to be OK. after arriving home I am greeted by my roommate and more pals turns out they had postponed their plans and were leaving in the AM. Again being arrogantly foolish instead of aborting mission I proceeded to my room to launch with an obnoxious amount of noise coming from the common area below I marched on thinking what could be the worst that could happen. I launched and was met with a wall of a near impenetrable nature but I pushed myself and broke through anyway. The most hellish reality was revealed that sent me screaming terrified of everything in it and the Beings made it clear it was my fault. it was as though I driving a school bus of everyone I'd ever loved off a cliff and had way to fix it but it was clearly my fault I was jolted back to reality with my roommate standing over me calming me down he looked as terrified as I was he said what do you mean "We Are Gone" understanding I had just come from a horrible trip. The first words out of my mouth were "I Didn't Respect it". From this one Bad decision came much Experience which has helped me and said roommate make much better decisions. I thought I would pass it on and let some other newbie like me Know don't force it if you don't have a good feeling about it abort launch. Hopefully this helps someone. RESPECT THE MOLECULE, AND IT WILL RESPECT YOU.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 7/23/2020 10:10:59 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

That's a nicely written report with a clear message.

It would be even nicer with a few paragraph breaks (my poor old eyes...) Thumbs up

"Bad" experiences bring the silver lining of knowing to avoid making the same mistake again! You're far from being the only one who's learnt the hard way.

It seems you joined up a while ago, but welcome to the Nexus all the same!

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

potnoble
#3 Posted : 7/24/2020 9:32:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing is scarier then getting punched in the brain by good ol DiMiTrious Big grin

Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin