We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Options

PcychedelicMan1ak
#1 Posted : 7/22/2020 6:13:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yooooooo!

I'm Polish, young and passionate about psychedelics. I currently want to get into chemistry and trying to learn as much as I can. I really like learning about how everything works this includes people, nature, chemistry, physics etc. I don't know much yet but I know more than me yesterday Big grin

I have Some MHRB and I will be doing an extraction from 250g of it soon.

I have done about 30+ LSD trips, 5 shroom trips, 2 2cb trips, 10+ mdma rolls. I'm looking into doing some n2o, extracting and doing dmt, salvia, mescaline, ayahuasca and more 2cb, shrooms.

My first trip ever was on 3 tabs of real tested 200ug+ LSD. Never had a bad trip even on my first trip, when I get negative emotions I can just easily laugh them off and get back to tripping. Instead of seeing something as scary it is interesting to me so I don't fall into negative thoughts.

Like I've said, I have 250g of MHRB for extraction and 1g of 20x salvia and currently working on a Colombian growkit. I am super super super looking forward to try dmt, salvia and ayahuasca. Those 3 are my goal right now to check out.

I love meditating on psychedelics and just rethinking what I want from life and if the path I'm following is the right one. I love thinking overall especially on high doses, I love the auditory halucinations, the numbing effect. I love everything about psychedelics they are just amazingLove

Anyways, thank you for having me here Very happy Very happy
The one who asks never gets lost.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

d3adh3ad
#2 Posted : 7/22/2020 12:03:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nex! There's no shortage of insightful heads to learn from and with around here. Good luck with your extractions and safe travels!

tripwire
#3 Posted : 7/22/2020 10:31:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When i mentioned changing the synthesis wording i meant for this thread Laughing But you apologised on the other thread and im sure this oversight will be fixed!

Welcome to the Nexus. Its pretty much the best most life changing place on the internet. Thats why we guard it like dogs sometimes Smile

Achilles
#4 Posted : 7/23/2020 2:10:54 PM

I is the obstacle.

Welcome psychedelic man. Hopefully you find everything your looking for Here without any trouble. If you ever need anything feel free to contact a mod or myself( I enjoy helping new people get their footing) and we can help direct you or answer any questions you may have. Welcome to the nexus and I look forward to seeing you around.
This guys ego ^

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 7/23/2020 4:40:19 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Pcychedelicman1ak

I have edited a few parts of your post to fit our attitude guidelines. Please re read the attitude page to familiarize yourself with the rules.

And welcome to the Nexus!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

PcychedelicMan1ak
#6 Posted : 7/25/2020 1:04:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tripwire wrote:
When i mentioned changing the synthesis wording i meant for this thread Laughing But you apologised on the other thread and im sure this oversight will be fixed!

Welcome to the Nexus. Its pretty much the best most life changing place on the internet. Thats why we guard it like dogs sometimes Smile

Haha I wasn't sleeping for 20h at the time and wasn't thinking straight Laughing

Achilles wrote:
Welcome psychedelic man. Hopefully you find everything your looking for Here without any trouble. If you ever need anything feel free to contact a mod or myself( I enjoy helping new people get their footing) and we can help direct you or answer any questions you may have. Welcome to the nexus and I look forward to seeing you around.

Thanks man! If I'll have a problem or something I will definitely contact you! Thanks for the offer Very happy <3

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
Pcychedelicman1ak

I have edited a few parts of your post to fit our attitude guidelines. Please re read the attitude page to familiarize yourself with the rules.

Thanks man! I have just read it now and will come back to it when writing a post! Big grin
The one who asks never gets lost.