We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Reflections on chocolate Options

tregar
#81 Posted : 7/21/2020 3:21:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All very good points, actually own all 3 of the late Dale Pendell's brilliant books, the one book with chocolate is somewhere on my bookshelf, will drag it out tonight and re-read that chapter, thanks downwardsfromzero, benzyme & dragonrider for comments on possible potentiation.

On a keto diet all year round as I am a bodybuilder, so eat chicken & turkey & fish all day basically with spinach, cauliflower, broccoli (no starchy carbs) & healthy fats, and fast from 3pm till 7am next morning every day. Last meal is at 2:30pm which is a 60g protein shake with 1 tablespoon of no-carb heavy whipping cream and 15 nuts & 1 square of 100% dark chocolate. Consume 1.2g of protein per lb of bodyweight or 240g a day within an 8 hour window.

Have been doing this chocolate experiment now for 1 month straight, have been eating entire two handful's of dove's dark chocolate and milk chocolate every night when I get home, along with lots of pecans and almonds plain...keep the chocolates in the freezer, then pull out, delicious when nice and cold...still have not gained a single pound from eating all the chocolate...and the chocolate prevents me from gaining weight from the almonds & pecans. Still weigh 198, and this is with chocolate that has sugar, it's not as sweet as Hershey's, but in between on sweetness. Hershey's is too sweet for me. If I eat a butterfinger or chocolate/caramel (anything chocolate that has added carbs besides the sugar), will gain 3 to 4 lbs of water weight overnight. The pure chocolates do not phase me.

The chocolate gives me excellent mood lift and hours of relaxing energy & well being...there seems to be no tolerance to the energy, as it has been working day after day with no reduction in effects...it is entirely baffling to me. This was the best way I could have contributed to this thread for the past month as well, with chocolate energy. The Aztec king Montezuma reportedly drank 50 cups of cocoa a day. Shocked
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#82 Posted : 7/21/2020 3:30:35 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

tregar wrote:
All very good points, I actually own all 3 of the late Dale Pendell's brilliant books, the one with chocholate is in the book on stimulants, will drag it out tonight and re-read that chapter, thanks downwardsfromzero, benzyme & dragonrider for comments.

Those books are great, highly recommended for all users of this site. I still pore through them from time to time, both for the knowledge and wisdom they contain and for the sheer pleasure of reading them.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

GnosisOfAllogenes
#83 Posted : 7/21/2020 8:52:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^^^^^
Yes! Pendell's books are amazing resources, both for the praxis and the poetry.

What a giant, he is missed even by those of us who just knew him through his work.

tregar
#84 Posted : 7/22/2020 8:54:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Condensed the original thread down to 3 pages with references (notes, 2nd half of paper, quite long) for easy reading. Included invaluable alkaloid diagrams, comments & trip reports from downwardsfromzero, Triglav, dragonrider, Hermes, Nogal, Krystle Cole, chemist Peter Webster, u/Gu1l7y5p4rk, Burning Copal & others with 20 photos:

"Potent LSH & penniclavine fresh from morning glory vine & relation to ancient Greece"

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=94737
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

«PREV345