We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Still getting a hang of consolidating experience into my mind and words Options

forwardtoinfinity
#1 Posted : 7/17/2020 6:10:56 PM

Novice HyperPilot

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Normal for me, slightly pessimistic/depressed
(physical condition) Set: Well, recently eaten small meal and had tea
Setting (location): Personal residence, comfortable and undisturbed by others, vinyl playing (Bob Dylan - Travelin' Thru, featuring Johnny Cash)
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?) Mid-morning, ~9:45 AM
recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication) 3.1G dried mushrooms + 140mg harmalas 2 days prior
last meal: (Time and type) Tea 30mins before, wholesome rice/egg/onion/garlic/sausage ~hour before

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (in kg pls) 71kg
known sensitivities: Nothing especially
history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form) DMT specifically, more novice, between half dozen to dozen prior trips using same exact method with slightly less actives. Psychedelics in general novice-experienced, enjoy intensity from tripping

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): (list all taken substances) Changa, freebase DMT (nice tannish/slightly yellow waxy powder from MHRB, extracted with d-limonene then mini-A/B with Naptha and freeze precipitation), Rue Harmala extract (Tao of Rue extraction), CBD flower
Dose(s): (in the same order as Substances pls, use metric system i.e. g/ mg/ �g) roughly 50mg Changa, 40mg DMT, 100mg Harmalas, 100mg CBD flower
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...)

Roughly vaporized then smoked in water pipe, Bowl is deep, changa on bottom, then DMT, then harmalas, then CBD flower on top. Material is packed to ~2cm below top ridge, then butane torch lighter heats the sides while I rotate the bowl on the downstem, trying to modulate breath/lighter so it ends up vaping, but after the first hit I don't mind the CBD on top starting to cherry, hopefully with the harmalas insulating the DMT from too high temps.
Picture:

EFFECTS[/u]
Administration time: T=0:00-0:02
Duration: (x hours) Roughly 3/4 hours
First effects: Immediately after smoking, forced to put pipe down
Peak: (estimate a time range and note as e.g. T=2:00-4:00 for a range of 2 hours beginning 2 hours after administration) T = 0:02-0:10
Come down: T = 0:10-1:00
Baseline: Roughly T = 1:00

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."Pleased 3.5
Evaluation / notes: Felt intense and wholly consuming but never out of control or too fast

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4) 4
Implesantness: (0-4) .5
Visual Intensity: (0-4) 3.5

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration) 1; very slight tightness/headache; appx 2 hrs
Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration) 3; feelings of vitality; appx 2 hrs

(write your trip report as you would normally write it here)

Went to/through familiar black/white checkered portal, overwhelming sensations of love, very nice elaborate visuals. Covering myself with a blanket for the security of it, and the darkness that allows more complete immersion in the visuals. After initial breakthrough most distinct visual I can remember was am amazing scene of wholly neon color outlines depicting peaceful persons fishing on an iridescent lake. Concurrent with this was seemingly prophetic feelings and visions, thoughts of family, and thankfulness for the life I have been provided, and my mother texted me at near this instant. Synchronicity of it leads me to have credence in the prophetic/time-dilated feelings, of which I remember no specifics, but I feel they were revealed to me. Scribbled down "Time is wow, DMT exceeds time." Feelings of Time being a benevolent master. Had to flip the record over to hear the other side, which I like because it grounds me a little, but I was still able to hold onto my thread. Feelings of acceptance and desire/motivation to create, do, and work.

Maybe after another trip or two like this I will feel bold enough to do Pharmahuasca. I've gotten fairly well acclimated to hyperspace and I would enjoy the opportunity to stay longer

Thank you Trav and all members for contributing knowledge, experience, and maturity. You help point in the right direction, so that others may shine their light there and discover ephemeral truths for themselves. Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AiL762
#2 Posted : 7/17/2020 10:40:36 PM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

Wow that has to be the most organized trip report I ever read lmfao

Seriously impressed. Idk if I have the patience to do all that.

Only wish you were able to dive deeper on the experience itself.

I find if I dont, my crap memory leads me to forget very easily. Need some type of reference to relive the experience.

seagull
#3 Posted : 7/18/2020 1:53:26 AM

Hello world!

Intresting, i really like reading your report. Very structured and clear trip Smile.
I am curiouse to know.
What do you think DMT can give you in the long term?
You&Iverse

forwardtoinfinity
#4 Posted : 7/18/2020 6:19:13 AM

Novice HyperPilot

Thank you both for your kind words Smile

AiL762 , I just used the Experience Report Template here, wasn't too bad filling it out, certainly helps to paint a more clear picture to others. Definitely helps clarify the set/setting, which is really helpful for others to help evaluate when a trip is more troublesome or requires deeper evaluation.
I also wish I could've retained and expressed more of what I saw and felt, because it really did feel like I warped time and was privy to things that would otherwise be impossible to know. Do you write while you trip? I try to, but it's often scribblings that are hard to read and don't capture the peak of the experience. Probably cause it's easiest to stay in the moment and feel the feelings rather than interpret and write them. I hope to someday be able to convey even 1% of the true visual spectacle, because everything truly feels like a fountain not made by the hands of men, something from above. I guess I'll have to start practicing art more to develop this skill.

seagull wrote:
Intresting, i really like reading your report. Very structured and clear trip Smile.
I am curiouse to know.
What do you think DMT can give you in the long term?

Thank you for the reflective question. In the long term, I really hope to try to integrate the feelings of vitality and confidence that it gives. I feel something I lack in my personal life is initiative and confidence, especially socially. Through further dives into DMT I hope to be able to become more at one with my thoughts, both to be able to evaluate them and execute them more effectively. Psychedelics always give the feeling of immense importance to thought patterns, and I hope to harness this to change my personality for the better. DMT seems like an especially viable tool because the effects seem to almost always include intense love and vitality/confidence, whereas in my experience with other psychs it's more mindwarp/fun/minor realizations.

P.S. Thank you everyone for voting me to be a member, I will try to do my best to honor the knowledge and intentions that come with it

AiL762
#5 Posted : 7/19/2020 4:23:20 AM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

Ahh gotcha, had no clue about the template, figured were an overachiever hahaha

But hell no. I've barely attempted to get on my phone to search a song. I could do it but its almost obnoxious how difficult it is, or even just trying to find the app that the shortcut is literally the first thing on my phone screen lmao

I like to live think and focus on what's going on as much as possible. Try to limit leaving that mindset.

Normally where ill start to write is the afterglow and spend the next few hours going nonstop with it, constantly reading it, adding little bits and pieces that tend to come up. Last one I did I figured i started off talking about this ones prob gonna be short cuz wasn't a huge experience, figured it'll be like 3 paragraphs tops, and by the end still was like 10. Lol

Since things are completely inexplicable usually. I tend to just focus on the trip report as if I'm doing it to explain and talk only to myself in the future, so I use descriptive examples of shows, images. Etc that once I read it I will remember exactly what I mean and it was like. Usually then you can tend to pull that example up for others and they might get a closer idea than if you just said broad descriptive words imo