We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2526272829NEXT»
The direct e-mesh thread. Options

melbourneacacia
#521 Posted : 6/22/2020 1:11:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@Sbios - are you using the same mesh sheet as me? and if so, are you finding the 'strength' of the hit comparable to the method i detailed above (60 watts etc)?

@propello - have you heard of this happening before or is my story and Sbios story the first?

the more i think about it, its rather plausible.. if you put a substance on a fire, it will burn. if you do this in a small 'sealed' room (similar to the rda), it will release gas / smoke / vapour and potentially explode...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Propello
#522 Posted : 6/22/2020 5:49:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haven't experienced or heard of it, before you guys mentioned it.

downwardsfromzero
#523 Posted : 6/22/2020 6:30:36 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Exploding DMT is definitely a sign that the mesh is running far too hot, if you ask me.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Propello
#524 Posted : 6/22/2020 10:53:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree. Even without airflow the temperature control should kick in.
The mesh should barely glow faintly red in a pitch black room, top cap on.

sbios
#525 Posted : 6/24/2020 12:33:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

melbourneacacia wrote:
@Sbios - are you using the same mesh sheet as me? and if so, are you finding the 'strength' of the hit comparable to the method i detailed above (60 watts etc)?

Not the same mesh. I'm currently using SS (Stainless steel) & I believe it's 200 micron. With the resistance clock at 0.25. And had to make sure the mesh does not touch the casing because it seemed to cause faulty circuit. Do one or more test runs to observe the vapor delivery, you won't regret it for the small upfront investments to get to the right settings. With the emesh I don't see it necessary to go for high wattage, but on the contrary lower wattage would be better ime.

melbourneacacia
#526 Posted : 6/25/2020 4:34:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok guys thanks for the input. I'll give it a test run in a dark room and restart the process of adjusting settings before I go down this path again.

Transient.au
#527 Posted : 6/28/2020 5:17:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Firstly, my apologies for posting in what could be the wrong place, so if this is the case, please re-direct me to the appropriate thread.

My question: I recently bought as Geekvape Aegis Solo mod as recommended in this thread, but was unable to get hold of a decent RDA such as the Vandy Vape Mesh v1/2 or Wotofo Profile 1.5, so in my haste, I bought a Motar soilless wax atomiser, after reading about people who swear by them for smoking DMT.

Does anyone here use one? I'm curious what settings (TCR, wattage, etc) I could apply from here to the mod.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Propello
#528 Posted : 6/29/2020 8:37:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Transient. You must use wattage mode on the motar. 25-30w should be OK. Start at 25w.

Good luck and safe travels.

Transient.au
#529 Posted : 7/1/2020 5:59:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Propello, 25W just about cooked my batch! For future reference, 17W is ideal for vaporising.

mattw1994
#530 Posted : 7/7/2020 9:04:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Couldn't really post this anywhere else cause I still don't have full membership but I think a lot of people on this post will be intrigued. There is a new device called the pulsar apx volt and there have been tons of great reports with this. It is simple to use dab pen that does not clog, doesn't burn at 3.2 volts setting, need 30 mg or less to breakthrough, and gives massive hits. People always reporting 3 or less hits and even with 1 to breakthrough. Had to bring this up because it seems to be one of the few if any foolproof devices with easy handling

pierrotlefou
#531 Posted : 7/14/2020 5:58:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey !

I already tried this method with succes with the mesh rolls SS316! I can't say enough thank you for the sharing of this method! Before I did with "The Machine", and later Gvg, but nothing is comparable to this...
Recently I bought the other mesh that you recommand. I've two little questions about this.
First why It is very important that the mesh is NOT touching the top cap or bottom, except the post holes ? Is it dangerous ?
And secondly, with that mesh (100 micron perfect size (sheet) after burning it in order to evaporate the residue, my resistance decrease to 0.08 ohm. (before she was at 0.12 ohm)
What is the impact of that decrease ? Is it important or not ?

Thank you for help !

sbios
#532 Posted : 7/16/2020 9:12:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

melbourneacacia wrote:

@propello - have you heard of this happening before or is my story and Sbios story the first?

the more i think about it, its rather plausible.. if you put a substance on a fire, it will burn. if you do this in a small 'sealed' room (similar to the rda), it will release gas / smoke / vapour and potentially explode...

Update: About substance on fire with mesh
I swapped out the SS mesh and replaced with SS316 mesh roll. With the temp and wattage settings, the fire issue seems no longer happen. It's possible the steel type meshes would cause fire easily...

some one
#533 Posted : 7/19/2020 1:03:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to see this topic keep going strong. Props to Propello for helping everyone out.

mattw1994 wrote:
There is a dedicated rda called the TRVP v2 which is meant for concentrates. I think this has way better potential because you can fit the mesh downward into the dish. This completely prevents the mesh from touching the top cap and would also make it easier to load because you can drop it right into the mesh. Has anyone heard of using this device? I think this would work really well with the stainless steel 100 fitted mesh. Anyone have any thoughts. Found a picture online of the TRVP with mesh and I attached it.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1047868#post1047868

Looks promising! Any updates?

Transient.au wrote:
Hi Propello, 25W just about cooked my batch! For future reference, 17W is ideal for vaporising.

Good data, thanks for sharing!

I tried the e-mesh on 5meo-dmt with regular settings, It works great!
some = one | here = some | there = one

mattw1994
#534 Posted : 7/20/2020 4:01:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The trvp 2 did not seem to be effective because there is very little space when u try to fit the mesh in. It is better meant for building coils onto the dish. the vandy vape rda is better. Been a while since I have done e mesh method cause I got annoyed how it would change temp and would have to keep messing with the tcr to get the dim light in the dark but it was a solid way to visit hyperspace in possibly just 1 hit. I have stuck to effective dab pens in the recent past

FewPurpose9
#535 Posted : 7/23/2020 8:39:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Propello, hello everyone, just stopped by to say I am very grateful for all your help. The scale I ordered a few months ago has finally arrived and I tried the set up with 0.005. It was tasty and dit not hurt the lungs at all. I also had a quick blast off with visuals and seeing some other person. I am only wondering if I will be able to pack 0.025 on it. 0.005 was quite easy but proved to be voluminous.

Cheers!

Loveall
#536 Posted : 7/23/2020 10:40:48 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

FewPurpose9 wrote:
Hi Propello, hello everyone, just stopped by to say I am very grateful for all your help. The scale I ordered a few months ago has finally arrived and I tried the set up with 0.005. It was tasty and dit not hurt the lungs at all. I also had a quick blast off with visuals and seeing some other person. I am only wondering if I will be able to pack 0.025 on it. 0.005 was quite easy but proved to be voluminous.

Cheers!

Loading the e-mesh is the trickiest part and spills happen (in my case).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

pierrotlefou
#537 Posted : 7/26/2020 4:03:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

pierrotlefou wrote:
Hey !

I already tried this method with succes with the mesh rolls SS316! I can't say enough thank you for the sharing of this method! Before I did with "The Machine", and later Gvg, but nothing is comparable to this...
Recently I bought the other mesh that you recommand. I've two little questions about this.
First why It is very important that the mesh is NOT touching the top cap or bottom, except the post holes ? Is it dangerous ?
And secondly, with that mesh (100 micron perfect size (sheet) after burning it in order to evaporate the residue, my resistance decrease to 0.08 ohm. (before she was at 0.12 ohm)
What is the impact of that decrease ? Is it important or not ?

Thank you for help !

After experience, my mesh (100 micron) with 0.08 ohm doesn't work very effectively. At 50W, it's very hard to "burn" all the spice. I need to push on the fire button like a mad.

For me, It's better with the SS316 mesh (0.22 ohm), harder to load for sure, but I can easily "burn" all my spice very quickly.

But maybe, it's the value of the resistance which cause an issue for the 100 micron mesh.

FewPurpose9
#538 Posted : 7/29/2020 8:33:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
FewPurpose9 wrote:
Hi Propello, hello everyone, just stopped by to say I am very grateful for all your help. The scale I ordered a few months ago has finally arrived and I tried the set up with 0.005. It was tasty and did not hurt the lungs at all. I also had a quick blast off with visuals and seeing some other person. I am only wondering if I will be able to pack 0.025 on it. 0.005 was quite easy but proved to be voluminous.

Cheers!

Loading the e-mesh is the trickiest part and spills happen (in my case).

Thanks, Loveall, after 2 more attempts I think it helps to have the spice in compressed form. I store it in the sleek paper used to pack razors. Last time I packed it fully in the paper before putting it in the jar and freezer. When I got it out and opened the paper, It was already flat and dropped off to the scale in compressed 'pieces'. It was much easier to load 0.030g. Almost no spill. I would recommend it.

About the dose, I am still working my way through. After trying 30mg yesterday, I blasted off and did not remember almost anything. Only a quick moment after inhalation. I held it in my lungs, released half-consciously, and was gone away. I think the amount was too much and therefore I do not remember anything. Only distorted reality once I came back to my body. A slight feeling of unease, like something was telling me that there is some tension in my body I have to release before the next tone. The time before yesterday I tried about 0.025 and spilled a bit. Also did not remember much. Only like trying to get up somewhere else and some being watching me being born. Then I came back.

Next time I will try 0.015 and hope to remember something. Please let me know if you have any thoughts. From the three times I tried so far I can remember 0.05 the most...

What is quite weird is that both times when I tried and my girlfriend was in the apartment she reported feeling slightly high. Probably coincidence.

Cheers

Loveall
#539 Posted : 7/29/2020 1:44:29 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

The e-mesh method is so efficient that I believe the consensus is to stay at 15mg or below for effective trips.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Tony6Strings
#540 Posted : 7/29/2020 5:13:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If I weren't so in love with using my gvg with healthstone and micro torch, I would get one of these. I kind of feel like, I already have the perfect setup for me, why mess with it. Still love this thread.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

«PREV2526272829NEXT»