We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Methods of Ingestion Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 12/18/2009 11:01:04 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Normally I don't post in this forum but here are some method of ingestion...

Methods of Ingestion-

Sublingual/Buccal Administration- Absorbed through the mouth. Sublingual literally means "under the tongue". Buccal administration means that the actives are absorbed through the cheek or gums.
Oral Administration-Taken by mouth, ingested and absorbed by the stomach and intestines.
Rectal Administration- Absorbed through the anus
Transmucosal Administration or Insufflation- snorted or
Transdermal Administration- Topically applied to the skin or
Inhalational or Inspiration- Smoking absorbed by the lungs
Drop it in ya eye- This is dangerous and not recommended.
Vaginal Administration (Females Only)-

Everybody knows that good medicine always taste bad!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dimitri-Trance
#2 Posted : 12/24/2009 4:18:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So dmt crystals (that look like hash) can be active if placed under your tongue, combined with harmaline?

Observant
#3 Posted : 12/24/2009 4:00:12 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

No they can't , the required dose is too high . Crystals never look like Hash !
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Dimitri-Trance
#4 Posted : 12/24/2009 9:16:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess this batch is not pure....even tho its really, really unbelievably strong.
Its yellow/orange with some small black chunks on it...and it looks kinda like hash.
Altho it has the very dmt smell to it.

۩
#5 Posted : 12/24/2009 9:30:43 PM

You have base contaminated spice. It would be an extremely bad idea for you to even think about putting that under your tongue. Wash your solvent with sodium carbonate next time before you freeze precip. Do yourself a favor and recrystallize and get that shit out of there...

psychosisdoses
#6 Posted : 12/25/2009 6:43:02 AM

Derek

۩ wrote:
You have base contaminated spice.

not to mention its freebase

dmt furmate however IS active sublingual
iv taken doses of say ~150mg harmalas and 50mg dmt furmate
and it worked fuckin good within 15mins then i swallowed and tripped hard as shit for at least 4 hours

so ... eh i think it works
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

endlessness
#7 Posted : 12/25/2009 9:55:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Normally I don't post in this forum but here are some method of ingestion...

Methods of Ingestion-

Sublingual/Buccal Administration- Absorbed through the mouth. Sublingual literally means "under the tongue". Buccal administration means that the actives are absorbed through the cheek or gums.
Oral Administration-Taken by mouth, ingested and absorbed by the stomach and intestines.
Rectal Administration- Absorbed through the anus
Transmucosal Administration or Insufflation- snorted or
Transdermal Administration- Topically applied to the skin or
Inhalational or Inspiration- Smoking absorbed by the lungs
Drop it in ya eye- This is dangerous and not recommended.
Vaginal Administration (Females Only)-

Everybody knows that good medicine always taste bad!

this list is very abstract and 'random' because it depends on what substance you are talking about.. For example transdermal or oral without MAOI wont work for dmt, and this is a dmt forum... Or insuflating freebase dmt will make you want to die from so much pain.. Not to mention dosages vary so its important to be more specific.

psychosisdoses
#8 Posted : 12/25/2009 12:50:28 PM

Derek

yeaaa and who says i cant stick dmt in my pussy just because i dont have one hmmm?
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

geeg30
#9 Posted : 12/25/2009 8:02:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What about IM and IV? You should add these to your list remembering that DMT salts are the best for these two methods.
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

Observant
#10 Posted : 12/25/2009 10:18:13 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

psychosisdoses wrote:

dmt furmate however IS active sublingual
iv taken doses of say ~150mg harmalas and 50mg dmt furmate
and it worked fuckin good within 15mins then i swallowed and tripped hard as shit for at least 4 hours
so ... eh i think it works

Talk about nasty Wink 200mg of chemicals under the tongue would be way too much for my taste ... I guess the harmalas made it worthwile here , have you also tried pure dmt fumarate?

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

psychosisdoses
#11 Posted : 12/26/2009 2:49:52 AM

Derek

Observant wrote:
have you also tried pure dmt fumarate?

as opposed to fullrange? yes.. prefer fullrange though..
if you mean without harmalas yes i have tried that too..
it works but is much shorter like 15mins..

Espiridion
#12 Posted : 12/28/2009 4:15:27 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Let me add this. Psychosis is right. I used freebase, however.

I have used freebase sublingually now more than a few times and last night I found the best way for me.

I used ~20mg THH sublingually then roughly half an hour later about 75mg freebase spice.

I was GONE for at least two hours!

This was the first time using THH for this method, usually I've gone with rue alks or caapi copy. For some reason the THH just really hit it out of the park. Perhaps 'prepped' the underside of my tongue, getting it more able(?) to absorb the spice, I don't know. But I have NEVER been that far with subL spice before.

I just couldn't believe how long it lasted. I fell asleep and woke back up to it!

Now, people, understand. If you put ANY amount of freebase under your tongue, it-is-going-to-burn! It is NOT going to make a hole it just FEELS like it.

However, the more one performs this route of administration the more one learns to ignore the pain. It is just pain and though I would not recommend this way often due to possible long term damage to tissues(???I just don't know???) It does work and occasional use I think would be okay.

I hope this helps, because last night I couldn't wait to come and share this information.

Gone, I tell ya....GONE.Shocked

Namaste,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Observant
#13 Posted : 12/28/2009 5:06:54 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Wow , very interesting !

Did you feel the Mouth Pain during and after the Trip ?
How does it feel today ?
The freebase sure feels like damaging the tissues - but on the other hand ,
Is this damage worse than eating too warm food , or getting a tongue tatoo Laughing The Cells on the Tongue recover very quickly i heard.

Espiridion
#14 Posted : 12/28/2009 8:35:59 PM

--who.??..ME??--

It burns at the beginning but having done this experiment now a few times I am learning to ignore it. I feel fine today, the underside of the tongue is about a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. ten being painful. so, it really seems fine.

I plan on repeating the experiment either tonight or tom night. Will post more.

Again. I have used harmine/harmaline, caapi copy and THH for this and for whatever reason, the THH worked the best.
This is ONE experiment so I don't want people saying that this is the sole reason it worked. Could be that my sublingual technique was more efficient this time, I don't know.

Further experiments to follow, I promise!!!!

J

Espiridion
#15 Posted : 12/28/2009 8:40:43 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I think I'll try it by adding some peppermint oil to the FB. Mint dilates surface blood vessels so it should improve absorption. Talk about BURN, though..tried it with HBWR seeds and YEEOUCH!! That plus FB is gonna be fun, perhaps I should add some orajel to the mix to numb the skin!!!

we'll see,

J

psychosisdoses
#16 Posted : 12/29/2009 12:35:38 AM

Derek

FYI:
in all my sublingual trials i have used furmate
i would never use freebase..

but yes of course it works i told ya

Espiridion
#17 Posted : 12/30/2009 3:14:33 AM

--who.??..ME??--

I have had 0% success with fumarate sublingually. That is weird, huh? It burned also, though, so...

I will try again with fumarate soon just to be sure.Smile

J

q21q21
#18 Posted : 1/12/2010 7:07:19 AM

SWIM

freebase under the tongue feels like a jalapeno under the tongue... at least to SWIM.

That is why SWIM is thinking of mixing 1 part freebase with a few drops of vinegar mixed with some harmalas. (doses will be tested and started low.)

Think it would work?
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

69ron
#19 Posted : 1/12/2010 8:48:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Jalapeno under the tongue"

What! I love jalapeños! Mmmmmm.

SWIM says the burn of jalapeños is NOTHING close to the burn freebase DMT produces. It's the worst burning sensation SWIM ever felt from anything. Not even fire burns you that badly.

Maybe SWIM is extra sensitive to the burning?

Is there a way to stop the burning?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Observant
#20 Posted : 1/12/2010 2:37:25 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I agree , It feels like a chemical burning sensation not like Capsicum .

69ron wrote:

Is there a way to stop the burning?

Thought about Local Anasthetics for some time , but I didnt think that was the way to go afterwards.
Still hurt , and still the Pain afterwards.

I tried a small dose of Lidocaine to stop the Nasal Burn .
It didnt work very good. Maybe a higher concentration or with sublingual use would work better.
Maybe those Benzocain tabs for a sore throat could be helpful .

The Anaesthetics could very well interact uncomfortably with any MAOI I guess .