We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a little hiphop by yours truly Options

acacian
#1 Posted : 7/6/2020 2:28:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 7/6/2020 10:17:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice!

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 7/7/2020 12:03:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing, listening now. Great sounds to be heard here, and cool profile! Cool
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 7/7/2020 1:12:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey that was very nice, I enjoyed!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

acacian
#5 Posted : 7/11/2020 11:58:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys Smile

I am working on an extended version and looking for a vocalist to collaborate with on it.. preferably female but open to either. If anyone is interested don't be a stranger! Am hoping to release this one on my upcoming album "Tender Platz" which is mostly inspired by my time living in Berlin (as well as the beloved Acacia trees I am so obsessed by)

If you like what you hear then here is a link to my album that I released a couple years ago too.. is is a mix between ambient and experimental vibes and is called "Fragrant Other".. whic is an allusion to gnostic ideas

Bricklaya - Fragrant Other

Tony6Strings
#6 Posted : 7/12/2020 12:36:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to start recording again. I played in a band (numerous bands) but one in particular I enjoyed really well. We clicked, each of us very passoonate and creative regardig music, we were all more or less on the same page, we all had the chops to make our vision a reality.

My heroin addiction put a screeching halt on our dreams of sonic bliss. Or my dreams of anything for that matter.

The thousands in gear from those days is gone. I've got a beat up old Fender acoustic which I love dearly, that guitar has been with us through hell and back. Also I have a beloved white Fender Stratocaster (Mexican) which my fiance bought me my first year off heroin. There was a little Vox practice modeling amp which is toast, got a cup of coffee spilled on it.

I still play daily, and am considering (after another amp, maybe a Roland cube) getting my hands on a small digital recorder, in order to share my music with Nexus and world. Thanks for sharing your music it is inspiring.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

cubeananda
#7 Posted : 7/14/2020 8:54:42 PM

jai

dig this track its like if dilla met BoC deep within an acacia root

acacian
#8 Posted : 7/17/2020 3:58:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aha thanks cube! That is a huge compliment considering I am unhealthily obsessed with BOC.. they are a huge influence on me. Also huge love for dilla.

Tony6Strings, thank you for your honest comment. Yeah opiate addiction can really slow things down.. am embarrassed to admit that I am currently in a similar situation with poppies.. they aren't good for productivity.. although they are quite good for creativity. Thats a tough one right there..

Have you got some music up on the net we can hear?

much love everyone