We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Issue blasting off Options

AiL762
#1 Posted : 7/6/2020 4:05:38 AM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

So last night I attempted for the first time.

Had a torch lighter, gordotek dream maker, and 60mg of white crystals.

I did the full vapor chamber then take all in one technique.

So I get sensations of being high, but nothing noteworthy. Close eyed I can vaguely see patterns.

At this point im extremely disappointed as so much effort put into this and research to come up so short. All the preparation mentally and more. So said fuck it and decided to continue to try until I breakthrough.

Starting from another 50mg, and then even going up to 110mg at a few points, changing lighters, distances if too close, different aluminum foil placement, and countless others. Most I got was lite body high, some closed eye visuals and what seemed like a white light in the background.

I'm a smoker that does about a pack a day and even had done 2 packs at one point. Can smoke cigars, etc. So wasn't that a not holding in or hit issue. I even fasted for probably 12hours. Even did a quick 20min holotropic mediation prior to attempting. I turned off all the lights. Put noise canceling headphones on and even put on a sleeping blind. Nothing.

After probably wasted almost 700mg in total, and 2hrs of trying I was able to barely breakthrough.

Vision dissolved, saw white tunnel which seemed like it was in shape of something I couldn't describe. And next thing I know Im in some realm with these breathable water pillars rippling in waves but not in a flat plain like I've seen on the YouTube visuals. It's going in all 3 directions, x y and z axis. and it's pure chaos like just entered in the middle of a hurricane while I'm a ship on sea.

Sadly my cat and dogs were being wild at this point and I had to move around since cat jumped on me. Impossible to describe, but since I was messing with the cat and had to move my body felt like I was static and vibrating dissolving into energy. The movements of my body sounded and felt like waves being generated and effected the chaos in that realm. And felt as if I was moving in trails like in the 4th dimension or something.

And as fast as I was able to be like holy shit, it was gone. Barely went through. Prob lasted less than 2 minutes.

After being extremely upset and frustrated at this point. I started researching. Think read gordotek say something about 5% of users can not intake DMT. So maybe my enzymes are too strong?

So I think it mas my body not letting me experience it, so with just 1minute I couldn't analyze or think of anything. But for sure reality is not the same as anticipated.

Super stoked I finally ripped the bandaid off as I was absolutely terrified of this in comparision to what I've experienced in the extreme terror inducing smoked breakthrough ego death salvia trips Ive had.

Once saw your never really "out of control" and fully aware and awake with it, I can calmly and mentally be prepared in the future attempts without anxiety. Thankfully I was prepared to not be scared though, so knew I was going on a roller coaster and not dying.

Either way I decided next time to DEFINITELY do it with a MAOi. Prob just skip the smoking first and go directly into drinking it. Maybe soon will get a GVG instead of the dream machine as well.

During ayahuasca / oral, do you still get teleported? Where lose your vision for that 2-3hrs?? Sounds intense and worth the nausea / purge complications?

Anything else anyone can think of? I mean I could try the sandwich method but don't really care to smoke weed so I rarely use mine, def didn't want to do it with Salvia so soon, and idk why I have the presumption Tobacco would be shit to do it with.

Any feedback would be incredibly appreciated.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 7/6/2020 6:15:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just watched a video for the Gordotek dreammaker and I think its awful. It is foil and a bottle. Gordo I think your pipe sucks dude!! Very happy

Maybe you have a pot pipe handy? A regular glass spoon can be had for a few bucks anywhere. Take 30 mg and try out sandwich method. Or, make yourself a "machine" style pipe by making a little wad of copper scrubber (Brillo, chore boy) and packing it into the bowl of the pipe. These are tried and true methods.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

AiL762
#3 Posted : 7/6/2020 8:20:11 AM

Thanks again for the reply on here as well man.

Yeah I have a bowl and a bong. I can try with the bong next time with the MAOi until I get GVG.

Would tobacco work fine? Or any preferred substance other than weed?

Any thoughts or heard about others that have this ridiculous issue of their body not able to absorb DMT on its own without the MAOi?

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 7/6/2020 9:48:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A bong would work fine. Tobacco works decently for herb bed material. I made some enhanced tobacco once. I use mint at the moment, I'm waiting on some caapi.

Sandwich/herb bed method: pack a small bowl of herb, cover it with your 30 mg. Now cover the 30 mg with a pinch of finely ground herb, the same stuff you packed the bowl with. My first toke of spice was on a bowl of cannabis, I still remember. Start with an edge of the bowl. Hit it deeply and hold it in for 20 seconds. Try to finish the bowl in a couple tokes, pretty doable. If using a bong you can take it all in one toke.

I imagine that with a decent method of administration you will be breaking on through in no time.

I have only the very best things to say about the gvg. I love mine. It is amazing. Great spice pipe.
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 7/6/2020 6:30:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/The_Inspirator_mkII

Just an idea, for your bong, that is, if you've got an old school unit which uses rubber grommets. I don't think this would work with a modern glass on glass piece. I think its a pretty cool writeup. Same principal as the vapor genie.

olympus mon wrote:

AiL762
#6 Posted : 7/7/2020 7:59:40 PM

Sweet yeah, I was thinking that as I saw it. A vapor genie / bong hybrid. I'm currently searching for a possible source of SuperWool 607 HT locally so don't have to wait with shipping. Def gonna use that as my next approach. Might have grommets too if not need to go grab some.

I do like the idea of taking 1 massive hit than multiple smaller ones which is what initially led me away from the GVG. So hopefully this works flawlessly for me, if not the GVG is def next go to.

I took your advice and got a herbal smoking blend that contains; spearmint leaf, mullein leaf, red raspberry leaf, blue skullcap, lobelia, passion flower, sweet marjoram, and calendula petals.

Thanks again. Beyond appreciate this all.

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 7/7/2020 9:00:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No problem! Hope this leads to amazing breakthrough for you, and many more! This stuff really is amazing. I love dmt.
olympus mon wrote:

AiL762
#8 Posted : 7/11/2020 11:45:41 PM

Well sweet everything needed came in.

Cutting the glass was a bitch at first. But think came out nice.

Might be trying again tonight even though still no MAOi available.

#9 Posted : 7/12/2020 2:02:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Tony laid out some good methods. That fitting for your bong with the packed scrubber looks like it should work for crystal.

Here's a nice detailed writeup on the sandwich method by olympus mon:

olympus mon wrote:
The O so neglected but awesome SANDWICH METHOD- This is kind of like making changa in the bowl. Its not as idiot proof as changa but is still pretty darn simple when loaded correctly into a marijuana pipe or bong. A deep bowl is best cuz were gonna layer this sucker up into hyperspace.
Your going to need an inert smoking blend thats easy to hold down, something like parsley or go buy a fancy smoking herb at the local head shop. You will also need some good clean ash, a screen cant hurt but isnt mandatory.

Fill the bowl 3/4 with your smoking blend, pack it down well we want a good bed of matter to catch every bit of melted dmt. Make sure you can still draw air in though. Now sprinkle the dmt evenly on top of the herb in the bowl. I like to take a lighter and place the flame close enough to melt the spice into the herbs just go easy and dont ignite anything. Surprised

Now place a layer of ash on top of the herb and melted spice. An ample layer but leave enough room for one small thin additional layer of smoking herbs on top of the ash in the bowl. The idea here is the ash diffuses the flame into in-direct heat so you wont burn up the dmt. If you have a gvg look at the ceramic diffuser disc, the ash acts the same as this disc. The smoking herbs on top the ash will act as your heat source when cherry glowing red hot nice and consistent allowing you to not have to use too much lighter.

Here is how i smoke a sandwich. Its pretty easy I like to quickly swirl the flame over the top herbs as i draw in air getting the all the herbs glowing red then remove the flame and continues inhaling aggressively. Again Much like changa a well built sandwich can easily shoot you into hyperspace in one good sized hit so adjust accordingly.

Again, count hits as before.

from this thread: Attn. If you're having a hard time breaking through read this.

Sandwich method definitely works, though it might take a bit of trial and error before you get a home run. I started out with this method.

Maybe down the line look into making some enhanced leaf, or if you're able to get syrian rue seed - then extract some harmalas, add that into a blend and make some changa. Without going too high on the harmala ratio with changa - harmalas can be a powerful potentiator for the dmt experience ime.

Hope it all works out

GordonFreem4nn
#10 Posted : 7/12/2020 3:28:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i love this site so much !
when the doors of perception are open we can experience the full scope of reality

AiL762
#11 Posted : 7/14/2020 12:54:58 AM

Oh yeah. I definitely did it completely wrong with the dream maker. I was lucky that even though wastes as much as I did, I did manage to breakthrough at all.

So attempted the inspirator attachment with 45ng and wow did it work beautifully. Absolutely no harshness at all and could instantly tell was doing it right with just a plain bic lighter. At first it was a lite amount as had the distsnce between the two filters too far away. But once I moved it much closer, I got the ringing, the sense of vision distorting, body feeling like being disolved into energy, and so much more. Visuals I had some but no where nesr like the first trip.

Anyways it didn't matter as had this overwhelming euphoric experience and revelations. Realized it wasn't all about chasing the visuals. Definitely incredible overall and this was without a MAOI or taken orally which I am now dying to do.

Seriously, can not thank you enough Tony for the advice and help. I've never been so happy and at peace in my life even when on MDMA. Crazy thing is how "natural" it all felt like it genuinely came from something I locked away instead of being created by a drug.

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 7/14/2020 10:14:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am very happy for your success! Looks like an awesome rig you've built there!
olympus mon wrote:

1stTimeBreakthroug
#13 Posted : 4/11/2021 10:01:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am also having the worst time. I have tried many pipes. And only got a 30 second visual of some object that was not staying in its own for for longer that 3 seconds. Continued to change form. It was impossible object and I wanted to touch it. But when I tried to move my arm my body did something else. It was like my brain was damaged.
Finally purchased the GVG and this thing is alien!! So cool looking pipe. Then as I tried to breakout with this GVG, no luck. I can't be burning the dmt bc have the lower chamber starting at the bottom, 6 SS screens
-

------------------TOP OF PIPE

CERAMIC FILTER

CERAMIC FILTER
-----------------ABOVE THIS LINE IS THE SLIDE

DMT

SCREEN
SCREEN
SCREEN
SCREEN
SCREEN
SCREEN

Thats how I had set up the pipe. But I read some people are melting the Deems on the ceramic sponge filter thing thats in the slide? Is that correct?! I though the dmt is laid in the chamber below the slide. This ensures only convected heat reach the DMT and not the flame. So the stone allows only 280 degrees to enter the pipe. But I still can't breakthrough. And I been feeling like DMT is denied me the experience. Something my body doesn't allow me to experience??? Man I have done 5 extractions and smoked every bit of the product and not breakthrough hell I dont even see patterns or colors. Just a light headed feeling like passingnout when I exhale. And HD vision. Super contrast vision at night.

downwardsfromzero
#14 Posted : 4/11/2021 10:03:50 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

1stTimeBreakthroug wrote:
[...]

Did you read this: Attn. If you're having a hard time breaking through read this. From tatt's post, above?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#15 Posted : 4/12/2021 6:21:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Changa

Check out the list of herbs here. Any can be used for the sandwich method. Or you can make an infusion or changa.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽