We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Mushroom Lemon Tek Options

rOm
#21 Posted : 6/18/2010 3:04:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also, does pure Citric Acid would work ?
Probably a CASW would do it.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

damiana
#22 Posted : 6/18/2010 5:56:40 PM

Cosmic Dragon

Any acid should work really, as long as the pH is low. SWIM tried a tea of pH 3 that was definitely very active. SWIM also tried a tea of pH 4 and that was active too, though slightly less active (but was same dosage as before). It could have been a tolerance build up though. Tea is amazing, only thing is, SWIM hasn't tried eating the dry materiel by itself to check if the potency is about the same.
PEACE

Samadhi-Sukha-Upekkha
#23 Posted : 6/21/2010 1:09:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: Not separate from the rest of the universe. So, everywhere.
You oculd, if you wanted to, add orange juice concentrate to the mushroom powder, then after it sat for a while (maybe 20 minutes) dilute it up to the normal strength of orange juice, and drink that. Taste isn't great, but certainly isn't terrible. Filter out the bits of mushroom if desired to slightly reduce strength of the experience and significantly reduce nausea.

As always with serotonergic hallucinogens, taking a good amount of fresh ginger orally before you ingest the mushroom tea/slurry should offer significant protection against nausea.

jdubs
#24 Posted : 9/14/2011 1:06:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! I tried this before with 35 fresh libs...absurd absurd absurd is the word!

Put the mushrooms and juice of a lemon in a glass, stirred it up, then chewed on some ginger and waited. After half an hoour, poured the whole lot into a cup with a teabag, took the teabag out and drank the cup (and ate the little fellas at the bottom, they just looked irresistable Wink )

The I had to lay down! Mushrooms have never literally floored me like that, not so quick at least. The normal nausea seemed transformed to pure euphoria! I know nothing of chakras but I think a few opened up a bit there Very happy.

The first hour was a bit hair-raising to be honest, but the couple of hours after have been blissful. The whole duration has shrunk by a couple hours, but hey quality not quantity right? Wink

God I love mushrooms. And now I love this tek!

Love.
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.

PsilocybeChild
#25 Posted : 9/15/2011 7:34:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

for those worried about taste: I've chopped up mushrooms finely and put them into a shot glass, filled half way with hot water (no hotter than tap water gets), the rest of the way with lemon juice, & filtered the mushroom material out. i sucked on a miracle fruit tab for about 15 minutes while the mushroom material soaked, then drank. makes the bitterness of the lemon taste like candy. you can get miracle fruit tabs super cheap on ebay.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

tobecomeone00
#26 Posted : 9/17/2011 5:35:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Totally tried the lemon tek for the first time the other night....Almost hard to get down, but once it was, cleanest feeling trip I've ever had...period...
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

jamie
#27 Posted : 9/17/2011 5:40:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

hard to get down? really? how much lemon did you use? I only use like 1/5th of a lemon and add some honey..it does not taste bad really at all to me. It is super easy to drink.
Long live the unwoke.

obliguhl
#28 Posted : 9/17/2011 8:29:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just dilute it with water, add some sugar ------->Mushroom lemonade!

Swarupa
#29 Posted : 9/17/2011 11:12:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to not ingest the mushroom material with a lemon tek (emphasis on not ingesting the mushroom material).

It seems the most reliable way is to boil the mushrooms, then let it all cool a bit, filter through coffee filter getting all the shroom fibre out, then add some lemon, leave for a while, then drink.

I tried soaking the shrooms in pure lemon juice overnight then filtering the lemon juice but the juice was so thick it wouldn't filter & just sat in the coffee filter, the juice i did get out was noticeably weak.

rjb
#30 Posted : 9/17/2011 12:27:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Just dilute it with water, add some sugar ------->Mushroom lemonade!

Mushroomade Very happy Couldn't resist it.

I was curious about something: does the lemon tek work as good with fresh mushrooms as it does with dried ones? Of course, fresh ones aren't going to become a powder ever, but cutting them as small as possible is enough? Should the sitting time be increased to, say, 30-40 minutes instead of 20? Thanks!
The truth...lies within.

SHroomtroll
#31 Posted : 9/17/2011 1:39:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lemon tek + 3gram rue= win

Mt.B
#32 Posted : 9/26/2011 8:50:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The lemon tek is the only way to travel IMO. I like to add a tea spoon of honey to mine.
Mt.B is fictitious, thus so are all the posts by them.

PrimateSphinx
#33 Posted : 9/26/2011 9:12:12 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

WOW!!! I just read the thread on shroomery and that is so awesome! My alter ego has just come into possession of 3.5 g golden teachers and thinks that he'll give the lemon tek a try. Any suggestions on dosage if he wants to go all out tripping berries but still be able to have enough motor function to walk around? really interested to know
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

plumsmooth
#34 Posted : 11/6/2011 5:03:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonder how long the conversion takes.
I was always trying to figure out why freshies in OJ via blender was as clean and electric as tincture...

I didn't really wait though.

However, maybe with fresh mush, just the minute in blender with OJ is enough to do enough work that the stomach can finish it without much to-do...

I always thought that oxidation was the enemy in the case of fresh vs dried and why fresh is more alive and electric to the mind's eye.

beandip
#35 Posted : 3/17/2012 12:06:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Had experience with the Lemon Tek and the Gummyhuasca experiment. The lemon tek for me consists of cutting up the dried mushrooms - the smaller the pieces the stronger/shorter the journey and larger the pieces the weaker/longer the journey. I prefer a grain of rice as a standard size usually pack a shot glass full of this material and fill with lemon juice and come back 20-30min later and take it all down in one go. Hopefully if done right there are no remaining chunks or chewing.

I found the gummyhuasca experiment to be disappointing. I don't know if it had to do with the fact that I used 100% blackcurrant juice (natural maoi) which was purer than the recipe listed. Funny enough the blackcurrant did work VERY well with some weak LSD.

I don't know if you would have the same effectiveness soaking fresh mushrooms only because of the permeability for one thing.
MIND YOU THIS IS AN ENTIRE WORK OF FICTION FOR A FANTASTIC NOVEL I AM WORKING ON - THESE ARE MERELY STORIES TO ENTERTAIN AND ARE OF NO RESEMBLANCE TO ANY LIVING OR HISTORICAL PERSONS

Jagube
#36 Posted : 6/2/2020 9:43:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone know how stable psilocin is in OJ / acidic solutions? Can I refrigerate it and drink 24 hours later?

Loveall
#37 Posted : 6/2/2020 9:52:29 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Jagube wrote:
Does anyone know stable psilocin is in OJ / acidic solutions? Can I refrigerate it and drink 24 hours later?

I think it will be fine. Light degrades it quickly, I would definitely keep that in mind. I always handle teas in the lowest light possible.

Attached paper has some details around this. Cheers.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Jagube
#38 Posted : 7/12/2020 10:38:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks.
I took a lemon tek preparation with me on a day out in nature, consumed it maybe 5-6 hours after making it, and it turned out super weak. But it was more or less room temperature, and the sunlight may have contributed.

And what do we know about baeocystin in the context of the lemon tek? Wikipedia says its effects are very similar to psilocybin.
Does it get converted too? How stable is it?

Jozeh
#39 Posted : 7/12/2020 11:35:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jagube wrote:
Thanks.
I took a lemon tek preparation with me on a day out in nature, consumed it maybe 5-6 hours after making it, and it turned out super weak. But it was more or less room temperature, and the sunlight may have contributed.

And what do we know about baeocystin in the context of the lemon tek? Wikipedia says its effects are very similar to psilocybin.
Does it get converted too? How stable is it?

dephosphorylation of psilocybin to psilocin occurs in acidic conditions, it could be assumed dephosphorylation of baeocystin also occurs. The route might be worthy of investigation for a number of reasons.

I think your problem on the day was the time it was brewed for. Psilocin is more unstable than psilocybin. Second to that maybe the solubility of the molecules in water came in to play. And as you suggested light, as this paper investigates.

EDIT: I see I have attached the same paper as Loveall.
Post-edit tip: If going for a long walk, powdered components in small enough, dark containers and mixing on site works.

infinitynlove
#40 Posted : 7/13/2020 5:34:59 PM

Mushroom Explorer

Hi

I once made a 4 g lemon tek up and something came up and we couldn't trip, so I put it in my freezer and totally forgot about it (there where tons of shrooms about and I was eating them raw when picking), about 3-4 months later I got it out, it was about 4 grams of liberty caps meant for two people.

I defrosted it and split it between two.

There was an effect but it was greatly reduced potency, I would say 50% reduction in potency if not more, hard to say.

Moral of the story, it will keep in the fridge or freezer for short periods of time no problem at all, but it does degrade significantly after a few months.

My advice do not store in a lemon tek state in the freezer / fridge for anything more than a few days to a week Smile

Hope this helps

<3
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

PREV123NEXT