We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first gentle trip in long while.. Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 7/13/2020 1:34:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just tired of hearing about the killer virus everyday....needed a break....

been a long while...with some aprehention....just tryed only one gram S Rue tea ..then vaped something nice [spice]..listening to music....it came down over me like warm comforting blanket..like i was in the arms of God!

the floor and walls of my room started swaying like trees in a gentle breese .. at times the floor appeared as a moving river.. and my room was trying to become one masive halucination...

Yes this experiance without the rue would have been like a cannon shot into hyperspace with no time to take in the sights or manuver with control...in 5 or 10 minutes it would have been over!... with me saying what the F just happened?

Because of the rue ..it was a [strong and colorfull ] but gentle minor ride through hyperspace....

The rue made me captain of my ship!...........it was calm poetry in motion....... Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.