We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Questions on getting Jurema CWE going right Options

CircuitPenguin
#1 Posted : 5/26/2020 4:36:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried the directions outlined in https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=55422 , and while I had the PH meter miscalibrated, let's just say that I couldn't hold the stuff in after 1 hour, nor did it produce any effects.

Should I increase the dosage? I intend of trying to make two such concoctions today, one for consuming today and another in five days, so any tips on what should I do to guarantee getting it to work are appreciated.

The concotions wills remain in the fridge, btw.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 5/26/2020 6:02:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You need lots of jurema for cold water enfusions. The largest quantity i ever experimented with was 15 grams, and then the effects where still very mild.
And all the tannins, wich are very solluble in cold water, make it taste horrible and also difficult to hold in.

I suspect your stomach will turn into an italian leather bag, if you take too much of it.

CWE's are in my opinion, not realy the best way to use jurema.

CircuitPenguin
#3 Posted : 6/4/2020 4:23:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You did try CWE, then? I've always heard that CWE's main point was that it provoke nausea. How did you prepare it? And did you perform the extraction multiple times on the same material? I intend on trying to perform 3 cycles of 5 days on cold water with phosphoric acid added, which will then be neutralized with sodium carbonate.

I do intend on using a syrian rue CWE I've read about. I've tried and tested it, and it actually tastes far better than the boiled version and works just fine. It seems that all things boiled have something wrong with them, even boiled coffee is a disaster.

I did halt on doing it, still. After reading your reply, I think it might be more interesting to change the procedure to one using a crock pot slow cooker, mostly because it's usually well praised, and also because I couldn't afford the stove gas involved in 3 consecutive boils, heh.

So, what do you think, do you think this would be a good idea? It's a 1.8 liters crock pot, is this size big enough?

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 6/4/2020 6:42:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just mixed it with water, let it sit in the fridge for a day or so, and filtered it. It is said that juremamine breaks down easily when exposed to heat. I don't know how it will react to chemicals.

The main reason for me, for trying this method, was that a MHRB cold water extraction is orally active without MAOI's. And i just wanted to try it out.

If you are going to take syrian rue, then there isn't realy a point in taking a mimosa cold brew.
You can use a slow cooker to extract the mimosa, but a cooking pan will also do it.
Extracting DMT from powdered MHRB doesn't take a lot of time. Ten minutes in boiling or nearly boiling water is enough to get a very potent brew.

Start with just a gram of MHRB to test the potency. There's a good chance you won't need more of it.

I do agree that rue CWE works excellent though.

CircuitPenguin
#5 Posted : 6/25/2020 4:45:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The crockpot has arrived, and I already have phosphoric acid and sodium carbonate and a properly calibrated ph meter.

The idea so far is to try simmering mhrb/jurema in the low setting for 8 hours, strain, add water again, keep the resulting concoctions three times, get them together and keep reducing them for 6-8 hours, drink, pray to whatever. Iirc, ph must go to about 2 or 3, right?

Well, I'm about to begin getting eveyrthing ready. Rue will go through CWE, the other brew is about to get finished. Hope nothing goes wrong.

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 6/25/2020 7:03:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck!

Jees
#7 Posted : 6/25/2020 8:01:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My first experiences were with CWE's, on powdered syrian rue seeds and on MHRB.

Made a water batch of pH 3 with phosphoric acid (doesn't taste that bad, you're on fanta or cocacola level).

2 Flasks, one with powdered syrian rue in, the other with powdered mhrb.
In the fridge for 2 days, shake often.

Strain, collect waters, coffee filter or better let settle+decant for an extra day.

Drink. (very difficult, yuk)
But darn did it work!!! Shocked holy guacamole

The rue flask grew mold after a few days, the mhrb not so.

Dosing is easy, if you used 10 to 12 gr rue powder in the flask, you have 3 drink shots.
Same method for your preferred dose of mhrb, I started with equal as the rue: 10 to 12 gr mhrb powdered for 3 shots. You can later make that 2 shots at 5 to 6 gr each representative.
Again: watch out, it rolls you seriously Big grin

But the vomit tendency was not mediated, this is semi traditional style with all of the purge part of the game.

CircuitPenguin
#8 Posted : 7/12/2020 2:41:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, first attempt. I've added 20g MHRB powder to 400ml tap water, and 1tbsp. of phosphoric acid. The resulting PH was 1.7, which i surely hope hasn't wrecked the attempt, so please, any info on this will be welcome.

Got the crockpot going on "low" for eight hours, the mixture volume didn't diminish, no reducing happening. Added another 400ml of water without reducing, switched to "high".

The water sorta bubbled sometimes, but not a lot, i believe this would be described as simmering, I guess. After doing some research, i found out that in spite of the crockpot faithful crying out that this will bring satan to earth and destroy it, removing the plastic lid will cause the liquid to reduce, although it's not boiling. It does take some time, though.

I wasn't straining in between getting more water added when more than 3/4s of it had been evaporated. Anyway, after the 2nd time simmering the brew, i did overreduce a bit, and while the resulting paste wasn't dry/burned, it did turn into a somewhat purple paste.

Important question here, too, have i ruined the brew for overreducing it? I added anoter 400ml of water and got the lid properly placed for the last simmer run, but i'm afraid that i might haver burned the whole batch, or that i actually evaporated all te dmt.

Did I get the dmt evaporated? Please tell me i didn't do so.

Well, so far that's it, by tomorrow i'll reduce the ammount of liquid and filter the brew, after drinking some lemon balm tea... I just found out about it, btw...

Jees wrote:
But the vomit tendency was not mediated, this is semi traditional style with all of the purge part of the game.

I came upon some info on Lemon Balm teas getting the entire nausea experience out of the picture... I still haven't tried it, but i did buy the melissa officinalis' leaves package, along with a chamomile one, i hope this tea guarantees that the juice remains in the stomach for enough time to get the trip going... I never managed to how everything down for more than 60 minutes...

dragonrider
#9 Posted : 7/12/2020 2:38:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, when i used mimosa in brews i never boiled it for that long. Ten minutes is usually enough (with powdered mimosa that is, whole chunks may take longer).

I don't think you've evaporated all of the DMT though. If it hasn't burned, what you've got should probably be pretty active.

GnosisOfAllogenes
#10 Posted : 7/16/2020 5:38:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For a while, the main way I was using Jurema was as CWE's. I was traveling by van around to various organic farms, and didn't have access to stovetops so CWE was the only way I was able to do it. I would use usually like 100 or so grams per 1 liter (or scaled down at that ratio) to get a concentration of ~5 grams per 50ml as a "standard" dose. I would leave it for at least a week or two, shaking the jug (I had a big glass growler that worked *perfect*) at least once a day for 5 minutes or so. I didn't add any acids so as to potentially include some of that elusive Yuramamine. Whenever I'd get a chance to, I would stick the brew in someone's freezer to extend its life. Usually I never had mold problems until around a month after making it.

Oh and I actually wouldn't filter/squeeze the bark out half the time, as after the week or two of letting it soak I'd just let the well-decanted sludge wait at the bottom until the stuff was kind of low. That's probably me just being lazy, and when I would eventually get around to squeezing the sludge the potency would go up a little.

I noticed no reduction in potency and a not-insignificant reduction in nausea/vomiting (it was still a part of it, clearly, but less violent and "painful"Pleased

GnosisOfAllogenes
#11 Posted : 7/16/2020 5:43:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, and if the nausea/vomiting issue is too painful, consider adding a very VERY small amount of Datura seeds (3-7 seeds, no more). It not only reduces nausea and IME adds some "clarity" to the visions.

(edit: and I mean "pre-dose" with the Datura. I usually take my harmala 30-45 minutes before the admixture so that is a good time to eat your 3-7 seeds)

However, as Jees noted, the purge is always going to be part and parcel with a jurema experience. Only like 3-5% of my jurema experiences have been sans nausea (and even that is pushing it)