We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Trying To Buy Suspicious Items At A Pharmacy - Could I Be In Trouble? Options

Rain
#21 Posted : 7/12/2020 12:28:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:
Apparently it's supposed to change colour to black but it was basically black after the acid bath.
The acid phase should be noticeable reddish, albeit quite dark. This makes me suspicious about the providence of your starting material. It's not unheard of that people, er, try to extract from previously used bark powder that has been strained and dried, etc. In this respect, it would be valuable to see a picture of the mimosa material you started with.
It had a reddy purpley tinge to it but it was very dark. It looks exactly the same as the mimosa I've used to brew ayahausca before and that's worked, once anyway. Although bloody hell did it work!

Maybe it does just need a higher PH. Is there any kind of time limit on this? If the dmt wasn't in the naptha it should still be sitting in the solution and that won't 'go bad' will it?

PedroSanchez wrote:
sounds to me like you are in UK?

all those things are legal, its only illegal if you plan to extract alkaloids from the bark, which obviously you didnt. obviously you had it to try out dying your own t-shirts like everybody else. why would you even have it for anything else??? its just some shitty bark for dying clothes REALLY well.

you also didnt buy anything, and you wouldnt have used your card even if you did, so how would they even know who you are?

most importantly, you havent done anything illegal and there are very few reasons to suspect that you have. it is very unlikely anybody could get a warrant to kick your door in based on you looking for a pipette and pH meter. however, they do not need a warrant to investigate you.

worst case scenario is that you will be watched for a while. your past bank transactions might be looked at, but thats why we always use cash, even when we are buying lunch. in this case i would suggest having a subtle clean up and keeping your head down for a while. but honestly i think you are being over paranoid. being over paranoid is better than being under paranoid though!

personally i would like to settle my mind at this point or at least know when i can stock up on a smoke again, but im not sure how you can do that without knowing your exact situation.
for me i would do something like, go back the next day or soon after and make sure the same person sees me and watch their body language without them noticing me watching them. pretend to look at things near where they are working after they have seen me or something like that. if they felt that i was doing things that the powers that be do not want me to know about then they will be watching me. they will also try to pretend they are not, but the stalkee is a step ahead in this game Very happy
thats just an example, be creative. whatever helps you sleep at night or preps you for whats to come.
its not a solution but it might help settle your mind or confirm your suspicions.

a good rule to live by in general (i find) is to always assume the enemy is watching and waiting to pounce. and everybody is a grass until proven otherwise. next time have a plan. sorry, i know its a bit late for that advice now Sad

maybe one day we wont be under the thumb of an uninvited third party Sad
Yea I think I'm being a bit paranoid but she was definitely very suspicious, and I think they do sell them, they just didn't want to sell them to me. She said to start with that they do.

PedroSanchez wrote:
Quote:
I wasn't expecting to be asked that and it completely threw me. I stood silient for a few seconds before saying it as well, it must have looked so dodgy. I felt like saying "Mind your own own business!" I recovered my composure and confidently asked where I could get them and when they gave me the name of the shop I said "Oh yea that's just round the corner, okay I'll try there. Thanks for your help." But the damage had already been done.
some people will stand there for a few seconds confused as to why they are asking. how often do you get asked why you are buying something? this can be confusing and it is normal for some people to pause, whatever their motive.
some people also respond with "mind your own business!".
they are asking because they "have to". they probably dont care too much about your response unless you fit into the category that that particular person thinks is dodgy. maybe you do idk.
Dark, male, look like I'm in my mid twenties so probably.
How did we get to a point in a supposedly free society where plants can be illegal and people go to prison for exploring their own spirituality with no effect on others by using natural means that are here for just this purpose and how evil is a society that brainwashes people to make them think that this is even acceptable?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PedroSanchez
#22 Posted : 7/12/2020 2:12:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rain wrote:

Yea I think I'm being a bit paranoid but she was definitely very suspicious, and I think they do sell them, they just didn't want to sell them to me. She said to start with that they do.

another useful tip. dont give out any personal information on the internet, even things that seem trivial are not. there are not many people in the world who fit that exact description. i would edit that out if i was you. hopefully its not too late :/

Rain
#23 Posted : 7/12/2020 11:24:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm going to try adding more water because the solution is very thick, maybe that's stopping the dmt from defusing into the naptha. Obviously I'll add more sodium hydroxide as well to try to get the ph up above twelve if it isn't already.

I've got a very small freezer and I'd like to be able to use it for food tomorrow. If I do a seven hour pull and leave it in the freezer for seven hours then do the same again is that enough time or should I split the hours differently?

PedroSanchez wrote:
another useful tip. dont give out any personal information on the internet, even things that seem trivial are not. there are not many people in the world who fit that exact description. i would edit that out if i was you. hopefully its not too late :/
Ok done, cheers. You better remove the quote then. Smile
How did we get to a point in a supposedly free society where plants can be illegal and people go to prison for exploring their own spirituality with no effect on others by using natural means that are here for just this purpose and how evil is a society that brainwashes people to make them think that this is even acceptable?

SynKyd
#24 Posted : 7/21/2020 3:23:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rain wrote:
Metta-Morpheus wrote:
It’s the most reactive with plastic ingredient in the whole process. Definitely do not use plastic. Any shallow glass jar or bowl, or Pyrex baking dishes work the best. Just keep scraping/collection of crystals in mind when choosing vessel. Something you can maneuver a razor blade or similar kind of tool in.

Good luck!
Ah cheers. So never plastic, always glass for everything. More shopping tomorrow then.

Make sure you have a good story ready for the Pyrex dish too!

Laughing
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

downwardsfromzero
#25 Posted : 7/21/2020 2:54:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Rain wrote:
I'm going to try adding more water because the solution is very thick, maybe that's stopping the dmt from defusing into the naptha. Obviously I'll add more sodium hydroxide as well to try to get the ph up above twelve if it isn't already.

That should do the trick. If you don't recover anything from that, try washing your naphtha with vinegar and evaporating the vinegar. It could be that you've used too much naphtha for DMT to precipitate in a possibly crappy freezer - which, incidentally, should be set as cold as possible. If nothing shows up still, it was probably never there in the first place.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PREV12