We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can we talk about Acacia? Options

ms_manic_minxx
#1 Posted : 7/11/2020 12:54:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't partaken of any spice for about 7-8 years. Back in the day, Mimosa was all the rage, and people here were just in the beginning of exploring with Acacia.

Would anyone be kind enough to bring me up to speed on Acacia? Are people primarily using confusa, are there other kinds?

How does the character of Acacia compare to Mimosa? Has anyone taken Acacia orally with Rue? Body load?

How are the yields? (e.g. Mimosa is reliably 2%) For oral use, is it recommended to decant? Egg white? Do you do anything differently in comparison to Mimosa? Standard 3x3 acidified brew?

I have always been curious to meet Acacia, but we haven't met yet.

Thanks!
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 7/11/2020 2:19:28 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I’ve worked with acacia for about a year. Only smoalked, tried oral twice but couldn’t hold it down.

Confusa is probably the most commonly used, though I hear of acuminata used quite a bit. I personally use confusa.
Depending on the way you want to go, a defat step while acidic makes a huge difference. If you’re into full spec product that captures a bunch of stuff other than just the dmt/nmt. You end up with a pretty gooey end. The actual dmt content is close to 1%, with nmt maybe .5%. With a defat I get anywhere from 1-1.7% yield. Without defat it’s over 2%, tho the exact number is tough as goo is hard to weigh.
Here’s a recent thread about full spec goo. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=94552

“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

acacian
#3 Posted : 7/11/2020 5:18:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Minx Smile

Aside from Confusa there are a host of other known species which also reliably produce alkaloids and can be easily cultivated.. Confusa is likely going to suffer the same fate as mimosa hostilis eventually in terms of importation...I would have a read of nen's thread on Acacia which is in my signature (Acacia Information) there are loads of species worth looking into Smile

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 7/11/2020 6:56:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love acacia. Alkaloids vary depending on when and where in the world they were harvested. I got 2.6 grams total from 130 grams bark. Magic medicine. PM me to ask about anything.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 7/11/2020 2:22:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's been a while since i've used acacia, but i recall it being very simmilar to mimosa and psychotria in brews. Very straightforward DMT effects.

There was a subtle difference, but i find it hard to describe. You should just expect it to be like DMT, but a tiny bit different. That is the best description i can give.

It definately felt and tasted way less acidic than mimosa, but i don't recall what quantities i used it in.

JKW
#6 Posted : 7/12/2020 2:28:31 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

I have never tried acacia orally; but I do find a difference when smoked.
For me, acacia is like flipping through a glossy magazine in ultra HD. Mimosa is more like a ultra HD cartoon.