We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What less active herbs do you use? Options

faoble
#1 Posted : 7/8/2020 7:13:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What do you like to use, what are the improved effects?

Any euphoria enhancers? the vape pens have really good indicas but the price man who can afford it.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Justsomedude
#2 Posted : 7/8/2020 8:19:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, what do you mean by "less active" ?

I'll assume you mean not psychoactive as in "psychedelic".

My current use is of Ashwaghanda, Rhodiola Rhosea, Bacopa Monnieri, Gingko Biloba, and Panax Ginseng.

Phangz
#3 Posted : 7/8/2020 9:38:27 AM

Seeking...

Justsomedude wrote:
Hello, what do you mean by "less active" ?

I'll assume you mean not psychoactive as in "psychedelic".

My current use is of Ashwaghanda, Rhodiola Rhosea, Bacopa Monnieri, Gingko Biloba, and Panax Ginseng.

That's a lot of nootropics there bro. Do you have specific reasons for each one or just taking for overall same effect??

For me, it'd have to be tobacco and just normal black tea on the daily. (coffee too if you consider it a herb also)
There's never enough dirt but......the best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago.

Grey Fox
#4 Posted : 7/8/2020 10:44:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm a big fan of Cannabis. But when it isnt available I have used Salvia officinalis (Garden Sage) as a substitute. It contains thujone (same as wormwood and absinthe). The effects are rather short lived (and somewhat underwhelming). But if you hit it hard on a pipe there a definite zoned out headspace that lasts for 10 or 20 seconds. My visual field gets filled with static and I feel light-headed. It is a fun but short lived head rush / buzz. Not dissimilar from whippits. Its not great. But its something. When nothing else is available and you want to smoke something to get an immediate effect its an option at least. I have found dried Sage in the spice aisle of grocery stores for $1 or $2, especially in the "Latin" aisle labelled as "Salvia". Its not amazing. But its something, and its cheap and widespread.

Another option is nutmeg. At another point when cannabis was scarce I used to imbibe in Nutmeg. My favorite way was to grate the whole nut over some vanilla ice cream. It tasted great and was very easy to consume. You can start with one nut and work your way up from there, if desired. The effect was strange. It felt like I was drunk or "off" some how. Kind of felt like other people who observed me noticed it more than I did! But there is a definite "drunk" or off/strange kind of feel to it. Did I mention that it tastes great over vanilla ice cream? Its something for sure and feels like it could be quite powerful if you up the dose, but it also feels like it will take you someplace where you lose control. So be careful.

But Cannabis is way better than either of these. But if you have no other options then you can explore these, but be careful and don't expect too much.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

VibeSurfer
#5 Posted : 7/8/2020 10:45:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I take rather potent CBD tinctures sublingually rather often. Sometimes three times a day. I'm also a fan of making a tea blend of Pau D'arco, ginger, and mint leaves. All three tend to help with my frequent and constant immune system misfires especially when taken all at once. The taste is quite strong altogether but I must say it has definitely grown on me.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Tony6Strings
#6 Posted : 7/8/2020 2:48:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It will be a wonderful day when the whole world has easy access to legal, affordable, plentiful cannabis. We are definitely heading that direction. Or maybe it just looks that way where I am.

I am a daily tobacco user. I roll my own using Top papers and menthol tobacco. Wouldn't recommend it, its bad for us. Still I smoke like a chimney.

I use cannabis oil daily, where I live this is one of the most affordable, bang for your buck ways to consume cannabis. Butane hash oil. I love it.

I use mint as a carrier herb for dmt and harmalas. It used to grow outside my apartment, they took them out to plant something else. I have some dried that I cut earlier this year.

I burn Palo Santo (not really an herb) and sage (definitely an herb) before I smoke dmt and/or while tripping on pharma or cactus.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 7/10/2020 3:16:21 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Euphoria? Maté.

Nutmeg, in carefully measured doses as a tincture, can bring about a merry, uplifted intoxication - but be careful, it lasts a long time and can have an insidious comedown.

I could go off on a long essay about herbals but really, just drink chamomile tea (unless you have an allergy or intolerance towards plants of the Asteraceae).

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli