We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
I Don’t trip around animals Options

jma182
#21 Posted : 7/1/2020 5:54:22 PM

Better than a thousand useless words is one useful word, hearing which one attains peace.

Well I had a weird experience with the dog of the owner of an apt I rented a few years back. To give a bit of background LSD used to be very plain before DMT, only making color kaleidoscopes and such, after i vaped DMT for the first few times it gained a deepness that was not there before, i was able to see OEV writings on the wall, anthropomorphic entities, and beings akin to angels and demons and COV's were almost like i was in a space similar to the DMT realm.

I had a very strong experience on LSD around 400 - 500 ug of LSD, on this experience i was able to feel outside of my body to the point that it felt like i was on another dimension, like i was in a cube made of light sending signals to control this earthly body, during this time i was able to see writing on the wall that looked greek, russian and sometime arabic in nature.

At the time there was also series of entities that I started connecting with constantly while vaping DMT, one of them was a female with green skin and long hair, my experiences with her felt like ecstasy (the state of mind not the drug), I feel like she along with other 2 entities are part of my protective spirits, during this time when i was out of my body she was there, like an Egyptian hieroglyph dancing in the middle of the lines of writing.

Some time after a weird symbolism appeared for less than a second it was circular with a lot of symbolism around it, i only remember one it was a crescent moon with a cross at the bottom similar to the symbol of the black moon of Lilith, some minutes after i saw a male face with tiny horns and a dandy mustache, he was there for a few seconds and it didn't make me feel right as soon as i saw it, it was like going from bliss to anger, and back to bliss when he was gone.

I almost went back to bliss but it felt weird so I focused and managed to call for the light to grant me clarity and what i saw is what can only be described as a demon in the traditional christian mythos. It changed in shape, starting like a 1950 stlye drawing as described above, after asking for clarity it morphed into a muscular horned being with claws and wings attempting to get past the writings on the wall and the female entity, he tried to rip her apart but she reformed over and over again and would not let him pass. At this point I also started asking the light for some extra help, i seriously freaked out, when it couldn't get past her, he started moving around the walls of my room, changing its shape a into a hooded shade with purple lasery eyes (kinda like a nazgul from LOTR), then into a giant dogs head with red lasery eyes and finally towards the end of the experience before it left, it changed into well... a baphomet, it was looking at me with his head tilted to the left and a swinging one of his goat like leg like he was sitting on a ledge, it dissipated soon after it took that shape.

I could not sleep at all the next day thinking about what i went trough, this happened around 1am about 5-6 hours into my trip. When I heard that the dog was let out (6 am or so) to go pee and stuff i went to open my apt door to pet him, he dashed into my apt and stopped dead on his tracks right as he as about to enter my room he started staring intently and growling and would not let me past him, i calmed him down, gave him a few treats and he was chill after a while, also this dog was accustomed to me tripping, and had been there with me on 4 or 5 previous trips and he was always calm until that day when i saw darkness from other realms. I'm just glad he wasn't in the room when it happened.

Also since i saw that being I feel like I've vastly improved my psyche, it felt like that thing had been pestering my whole life, it was a feeling that I was always bound to fail no matter what, that feeling has been gone for years now, some might call this a bad trip i call it growing up Smile

I'm hoping to get my hands on spice soon its been over 3 years since hyperspace has put some in my path, but I'm very close to finding it again, it would be nice to see my hyperspace buddies again, LSD has gone pretty much back to normal, and since DMT is so hard to source I'm starting my own galindoi sclerotia grow next month, Hope i can get there with psilocybin Smile

I now own two cats and have moved to another place, I've tripped around them since they were babies, they don't seem to mind at all, if anything they get even more loving and demanding of petting time hahaha, but then again I've never experienced anything of the sort since then, it was a good experience if i consider the outcome of it all.

Of course this is nothing but subjective experience, so take my post with a grain of salt Smile
“Whoever, at any time, has undertaken to build a new heaven has found the strength for it in his own hell.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

OneIsEros
#22 Posted : 7/8/2020 2:24:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, some people in this thread have written it off, because they have not experienced this. Thank-you to the folks who have mentioned similar phenomena occurring. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again - I’ve been tripping constantly for 13 years now, and this never happened before. I’m just saying that it can happen, and a considerate harm reduction method would be to not expose an animal to your amplified mind in case it amplifies something they might be disturbed by. Rationalize it however you wish, your vibes are amplified on psychedelics. Materialist or psychic, your vibes are amplified. Please take that into consideration.

And for those who are inclined to believe in psychic stuff: really, really take it into consideration, because fear and confusion might not be where the damage stops. Half of ayahuasca shamanism in Peru is an industry of psychically attacking other people for money.

OneIsEros
#23 Posted : 7/8/2020 6:28:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
OneIsEros wrote:
...I’m kind of resenting the mod’s input here...
...I’m changing the title back.

That wasn't a moderator, that was the administrator.

It's generally a good idea to act respectfully when someone invites you into their home.

Have a week off to mull that over.

You may do well to read this in the mean time.

Yeah, I had that coming. Sorry guys, I was being a jerk.

dreamer042
#24 Posted : 7/8/2020 11:46:27 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Thank you for owning it!

Glad to have ya back. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

LongTimeWaiting
#25 Posted : 7/18/2020 1:54:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to trip around my dogs all the time. There was never any bad vibes. In fact, my dogs loved me when I tripped because it meant for more playtime with them. I don't recall a bad moment tripping around my animals. They brought me nothing but happiness in those times.

OneIsEros
#26 Posted : 7/18/2020 2:19:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That was the case for me for 13 years. I particularly enjoyed tripping around cats because I would send “energy” around the room for them to chase, which would confuse them rather comically. The point I’m making is: vibes are amplified. For years that meant play and fun. Then one night, it did not.

dragonrider
#27 Posted : 7/18/2020 4:16:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When i was 16, i sometimes used to play with my dog when i was on acid.

I invented this game where i was walking/crawling on four legs, growling, and trying to push him over with my head. He realy loved that.

I almost became a dog myself Laughing

OneIsEros
#28 Posted : 7/18/2020 9:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Let me give another example, this one with humans.

I don’t know about you all, but I LOVE having sex on psychedelics. I still do. I have never had a problem with it.

A guy I know was the same way. Until one time he and his girlfriend were fucking on acid, annnnnd..... they ended up seeing things that made it so they couldn’t even look at each other for weeks afterward. It gave me pause. I’ve never had that happen. I’m down to fuck someone on psychedelics - either me on them, or the other person - but what that guy described has made me choose not to fuck when both parties are tripping. Even though it’s never been a problem. Because it was never a problem for that couple, either. Until suddenly, it was. A pretty intense one.

Vibes are amplified when tripping. This is honestly fairly basic trip-lore. Psychedelic amplification can be good! It can also be bad! But there’s another dimension here: you might not be alone if things go South.

With sex, I’m not too concerned, so long as it is only one of us who is tripping, because humans are naturally somewhat insensitive when sober, and complex enough to deal with complex things. Animals are not though. They are both more sensitive, and, much simpler. Both of these factors are not great if they suddenly have some strange vibes of complex human baggage unleashed on them.

LongTimeWaiting
#29 Posted : 7/28/2020 10:11:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OneIsEros wrote:
Let me give another example, this one with humans.

I don’t know about you all, but I LOVE having sex on psychedelics. I still do. I have never had a problem with it.

A guy I know was the same way. Until one time he and his girlfriend were fucking on acid, annnnnd..... they ended up seeing things that made it so they couldn’t even look at each other for weeks afterward. It gave me pause. I’ve never had that happen. I’m down to fuck someone on psychedelics - either me on them, or the other person - but what that guy described has made me choose not to fuck when both parties are tripping. Even though it’s never been a problem. Because it was never a problem for that couple, either. Until suddenly, it was. A pretty intense one.

Vibes are amplified when tripping. This is honestly fairly basic trip-lore. Psychedelic amplification can be good! It can also be bad! But there’s another dimension here: you might not be alone if things go South.

With sex, I’m not too concerned, so long as it is only one of us who is tripping, because humans are naturally somewhat insensitive when sober, and complex enough to deal with complex things. Animals are not though. They are both more sensitive, and, much simpler. Both of these factors are not great if they suddenly have some strange vibes of complex human baggage unleashed on them.

My friend is allergic to DXM. I am not. He tripped with our mutal friends and had to be taken to the hospital. I tripped with the same group of people and had a blast. What's bad for my friend isn't bad for me.

I don't believe animals know you are on a drug when you are on a drug. They might know something is different about you, but what's so different than being in a better mood or even being sick around your dog? They just know something is different. They don't know what's different.

(That didn't actually happen to my friend btw.)

OneIsEros
#30 Posted : 7/29/2020 12:27:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DXM and serotonerigic psychedelics are different animals. With the person I know who had the negative sexual experience, he said that he and his girlfriend were seeing each other’s faces morph in strange ways that disturbed both of them, and the disturbance became a feedback loop. The drug amplified their vibes and perceptions simultaneously, and they saw some disturbing stuff. It reminded me somewhat of what happened with the dog.

And this did actually happen to my friend btw 🙄

And yeah, of course animals don’t know you’re on drugs. All they can potentially pick up is that your vibes are stronger and different. My point is just that if your vibes are amplified, this may be something worth taking into account. Your negative experience may not be yours and yours alone. The difference, I am telling you, is that the vibes are more powerful. You know that shamans traditionally are the only ones tripping when they do their work? That the patients are not generally under the influence, traditionally? There's a reason for that - they believe it empowers their energy and sensitivity to do work on people in terms of supernatural psychic energy. Interpret that literal account as a delusion if you wish, they still seem to subscribe to the notion of amplified vibes in some sense.

I happen to believe that these substances amplify us psychically, in a supernatural sense - especially those of us with natural psychic talent. I'm offering a more secular explanation to go alongside this, but I basically think that some psychic energy zapped my dog accidentally.

PREV12