We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
RE: Chat is offline for now.... Options

Phangz
#1 Posted : 7/8/2020 7:00:08 AM

Seeking...

As I'm unable to post to the original thread, I thought I'd start a thread here for myself and other seedlings to have a say if they wanted to...

I'm still a VERY new member but I loved and spent a lot of time hanging in the chat. And for the majority of times I was present - there was nothing negative which I noticed or experienced. All people chatting seemed very civil with each other. Most times filled with jokes and laughter among people who seemed to already know each other.

The few people that I did have interactions with were also ALL positive experiences. I'm actually really trying to think of something negative to mention so I don't sound bias - but I can't come up with anything.

It'd be a shame if chat was shut down for good. So I hope we can come up with a positive solution and have chat up and running once again. One thing I can recommend is that WE SHOULD ALL be EACH OTHERS KEEPER and stop anyone before they even have a chance to break the rules, with fast, simple and friendly reminders. Like the rules say - it is just common sense and we all have that to some degree =).

Cheers.
There's never enough dirt but......the best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 7/8/2020 12:23:18 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Please read this thread very well:

[IMPORTANT] New chat rules

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Kumarajiva
#3 Posted : 7/8/2020 12:25:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for reconsidering and bringing the chat back. Its a life-line that allows to connect with like-minded peers and share the vibe.

P.S.
I hope DeDao will return.
Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā