We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mushrooms + THH? Options

kungpow
#1 Posted : 11/23/2009 3:10:56 PM

Brandon

I was looking around the forums for an answer to my question but I did not see one. But I was wondering if anyone has tried mushrooms with thh taken slightly before hand? I will have some mushrooms to experiment with in the near future. I also have some thh. So I believe i'll try it out.

I know I have taken syrian rue with mushrooms before and that always leads to a difficult experience, but I have learned that the thh is a much more forgiving substance. I don't know what I will do for dosing. Probably about 200mg thh with something like 2 grams of mushrooms. I don't want to dose too high on the mush as mushrooms really like to put me in my place. LOL. I will probably be trying this soon. After today I don't have anything class until next monday.

Peace

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

psychosisdoses
#2 Posted : 12/23/2009 1:16:02 PM

Derek

hey man id DEF go lower on the thh try 100mg tops to start
personally i dont much care for thh.. harmaline is my fave
iv taken 30-40mg sublingual predose to mushrooms and it works VERY well
makes 2g seem like 4g and last much longer (~8-9hrs)
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

69ron
#3 Posted : 12/24/2009 6:29:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psychosisdoses, you are the total opposite from SWIM in this respect. SWIM doesn't like harmaline for use with psychedelics. He likes it as a mild sedative for insomnia, and way prefers THH for use with psychedelics.

I agree with the dosage information. Try 100 mg of THH first. At that dose, there's little MAOI activity, but it will still greatly affect the trip (from what others have told me). At 200 mg you’ll get MAOI potentiation, and that might not be so nice depending on the mushrooms used.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

psychosisdoses
#4 Posted : 12/29/2009 10:20:11 PM

Derek

hmm that is interesting peoples tastes do vary widely. with thh it just seems to work but with a good strong dose of harmine it works and adds quite a twist on things. now i could see how that may not be pleasant to some people. thh is more clearheaded where as harmine its more psychedelic and buzzy and harmaline is more trails and dreamy. they all have their place for me but i do like a good mix of harmine and harmaline.
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

69ron
#5 Posted : 12/30/2009 2:12:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is amazing how different people react to these things.

I’m curious what most people think. I decided to make a harmala alkaloid poll:

What's your favorite harmala alkaloid?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

kungpow
#6 Posted : 1/4/2010 4:00:31 AM

Brandon

Well i've got one week left before school starts again. I do have a harmine harmaline mixture along with the thh. So I may try some kind of mixture. I remember 3 grams of syrian rue brewed into a tea would potentiate my mushrooms 2-3x. So I must try this mixture before classes begin. I will make sure to let you guys know how it goes.

ms_manic_minxx
#7 Posted : 1/4/2010 6:36:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't say anything about extracts... but for what it is worth:

Little helpers were invited to Ayahuasca ceremonies twice.

0.3~0.4g was all that was needed of mushrooms (1.5-2g is normal).

The first time, the experience was INCREDIBLE. It was emotionally and psychologically cathartic. There was time spent outside, but dreamer found himself wishing there was something to shoot out all the street lights (so JARRING and ABRASIVE) and yearned for more trees. Razz

The second time, Great Mother Aya wanted to do some extremely precise energy work, with her 10,000+ years of knowledge, and the mushrooms were just like insane little kindergarteners, running around and screaming, so mother had to tend to their antics instead of getting work done.

In conclusion, dreamer would invite mushrooms occasionally to ceremony, but not regularly. Dreamer feels, while there is a potentiation, there is more to be learned from each medicine unto itself, if one is in a committed, rather than casual, relationship. Pleased

At the school of Ayahuasca, there is no snacktime, no nap on a mat, no recess. Shocked But mushrooms can perform great tricks on the interdimensional jungle gym (are you ready for a game of tag?).
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Ice House
#8 Posted : 1/12/2010 2:07:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

My experience with mushrooms and THH isnt good Bad Trip Shroom/THH post I will never ever combine the two again. ever.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.