We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Extraction tek help Options

Kurtles
#1 Posted : 7/7/2020 1:29:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys How are We all? So I've been doing a lot of research in regards to locally found trees that I have access to, and I have concluded there's not enough research done on the plants I do have available and I don't want to risk neurological damage (A. Auriculiformis) so I've taken the plunge and got some root bark (A. Confusa) and I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on a suitable tek? I was originally gonna use the DMT handbook if I had of gotten my own bark but the ratio is out of wack. Old mate is using 2kg of root bark.. I don't know what ratio to use because he uses 2kg of bark then makes it powdery. I just really want this to go down perfect. I know there's experimentation involved and hit n miss but I just wanna start off on a good foot if anyone has any pointers I'd greatly appreciate it soo very much

Happy exploring

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 7/7/2020 5:24:40 AM

SWIM

I'm definitely no expert on ACRB, but with a bit of searching it seems that most MHRB teks can be used interchangeably with ACRB with a couple expected differences: more fat and NMT in your final product, so less pretty crystals and slightly different effects when smoking.

Here is a tek for ACRB, it seems pretty good.
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ybrid_ATB_%27Salt%27_Tek

Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs