We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT induced (uncomfortable/aching) head pressure Options

funkyleggs
#21 Posted : 12/13/2015 6:03:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Zodnas wrote:
There's a phenomenon known as 'exploding head syndrome' or EHS. I believe it happened to me once when I smoked some spice in a very sleep deprived state. I've felt pressure before but this was different, and not very pleasant. You may want to read about it, maybe dmt can trigger EHS under the right conditions?

It's funny you mention the EHS syndrome. I just looked it up and it perfectly describes the prior-effects of an out of body experience. I have studied the subject a lot and have had a few memorable OBE's, the EHS is one of the most well known and common effect before separation occurs.
Interestingly enough, it's hypothesized that DMT is released prior to the separation from the body.
Since freebase DMT is also known to bring about these carrier-waves, loud noises, intense pressure effects before breakthrough then would it be safe to say that it is highly probable that DMT is produced in the brain ?
Sorry i got a bit off topic there but the thought just hit me and i had to right it down Smile
Tayata OM Bekandze Bekandze Maha Bekandze Radza Samudgate Soha

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jfc89
#22 Posted : 7/7/2020 1:34:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

funkyleggs wrote:
Hello Nexus !

First of all i have been intensivly lurking on here for years so let me thank you so much for all the valuable info, i'm very grateful !

So i have a slight issue here that i'd like to get some advice about since i'm a bit at a loose end. I have had a few good shroom trips, followed the next day by pretty bad migraines although i do attribute them to the lack of water absorbed and thus dehydration.

I have been, thanks to you guys, extracting my own DMT from MHRB with some good results using cyb's hybrid TEK. I didn't bother to re-x however since i wanted to see for myself about the unre-xed quality of the DMT first.

So naturally i started experimenting with my DMT with various methods (the machine, changa in bong, and e-cigged DMT after a B.Caapi joint). I have never had a breakthrough (not ready for it i guess) and the best i had in terms of visuals were CEV's with huge geometric patterns falling on me or me passing at hyper-speed through a geometric landscape. I have also experimented with low doses to kind ease my way into the DMT feelings and have found them quite relaxing.

The issue is, that every time a take DMT, especially the higher doses (but also noticeable on low doses) i experience an immense "rush" of energy in my body that kind of densifies in my head creating intense pressure, on a few occasions it felt like my head was going to explode (it physically hurt me on changa). At first i thought it was a normal DMT body load effect but truely after a few tries i do feel something is a bit "wrong" about it. It's quite uncomfortable and makes me not enjoy the the experience as much as i want to.

I have thought about some explanations for it:
-Third-eye chakra way too energized
-Dmt flooding in central nervous system creating pressure
-High blood pressure in the brain (potentially dangerous)
-Anxiety creating a physical barrier response
-DMT not pure enough (residues/plant oils screwing things up)

The thing is, i have no idea what it could be so i will make a third extraction with a re-x this time to see if it is in fact the DMT purity that causes it, other than that i would love to have some feedback from you guys regarding this issue, any ideas, did something similar happen to you ?

PS: On another note, (speaking more easily french than english) i have taken the liberty to translate the entirety of Cyb's Hybrid TEK in French with a few edits to fit the french laguage better. Are you guys interested in me sharing it with you ?
I'm also considering translating Gibran's Caapi Harmala TEK if you would like it too.
Let me know if it could be of use !

THANK YOU !

Hi , im in the same situation.. when i smoked the last time after 2 years without try dmt , i felt with the same skull pressure. Also i hadbreath difficult.. I had tried dmt and changa more than 50 times and im very sure that the sensation was not normal. I created a topic with my problem. It happen too with the cocaine, speed ,cannabis , tobacco, sex and sport...

Im worried because i cant have a normal life Sad

bismillah
#23 Posted : 7/7/2020 3:50:21 AM

My Personalized Tag

I also feel this pressure in my skull when I smoke. It comes on right around the time when I have that moment during the come-up ("oh sh*t, we really are doing this, aren't we" )

Typically it fades out of my mind.

My recommendation is simply to stay hydrated during the day and do whatever you need to stay calm in the beginning. Focusing on your breathing or whatnot.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Anonymous2
#24 Posted : 7/15/2020 2:41:58 PM
The more you know

bismillah wrote:
("oh sh*t, we really are doing this, aren't we" )

That’s a perfect summary.

Anonymous2
#25 Posted : 7/15/2020 2:45:25 PM
The more you know

funkyleggs wrote:

I have thought about some explanations for it:
-Third-eye chakra way too energized

If someone told me even a month ago that the pressure was related to a chakra or the third-eye, I would have smiled and thought, "omg".

Considering how the pressure felt before, how it feels lately, and what kind of things I started to see when I am sober, I would even say, your third-eye might be opening when you feel the pressure.

PREV12