We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I am everything, I am nothing, the VOID Options

Almani
#1 Posted : 6/24/2020 2:28:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hello everybody,

for those who have experienced both DMT and 5meo / bufo....

i read in most experience reports that entering the void "i am everything, and nothing" is only possible with 5meo / bufo. I have read rare reports of this also hapening with NN DMT vaped. I have had several DMT trips, with great visuals and entities, also a feeling of "orbiting" back with no sense of body...just awareness...but i have not entered a void with vaping DMT where i acually enter the white light and have that full experience of nothingness. I have had mushroom trips with that feeling i am everything, i am nothing. just curiouse to hear about your reports.

thank you all

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 6/24/2020 5:00:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Been in a big time void after vaping nn-spice, only once I hit that void this way.

But not in the style of "I am everything, I am nothing" because there was no "I" to begin with, nor were there notions of everything/nothing, all that was gone. Still, there was notification of my situation like an observer but a quiet one, not perceived as per "I-this I-that". At the void moment it was not clear what or who this observation was, but when the pieces started to fall together again, it was clear the "I" of "me", my persona, started to form again from scratch zero, feeling it building up again slowly, like awakening out of a sleep.

It felt like that, or this is how I come to remember it, prone to errors but this is all I got left in my memory.

The stillness I harvested from it kept deep in my system for at least a week, and prolly some traces forever, can't undo it.

Overall a creepy adventure but no adverse sides encountered.

null24
#3 Posted : 6/24/2020 9:37:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

The two are different like black holes and stars are different.

I don't think i would ever reach that "realization of one's intrinsic and inconsequential relevance to the cosmos" state with n,n. It's overwhelming sturm und drang of visuals and auditory hallucinations are nothing like the silent shining darkness of a full immersion into 5 space or whatever you want to call it.

N,n is just freaking weird, i get nothing personal from it, it's all just a universal exhortation to feel every heartbeat and shiver of energy through my nervous system.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Almani
#4 Posted : 6/25/2020 2:40:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Been in a big time void after vaping nn-spice, only once I hit that void this way.

But not in the style of "I am everything, I am nothing" because there was no "I" to begin with, nor were there notions of everything/nothing, all that was gone. Still, there was notification of my situation like an observer but a quiet one, not perceived as per "I-this I-that". At the void moment it was not clear what or who this observation was, but when the pieces started to fall together again, it was clear the "I" of "me", my persona, started to form again from scratch zero, feeling it building up again slowly, like awakening out of a sleep.

It felt like that, or this is how I come to remember it, prone to errors but this is all I got left in my memory.

The stillness I harvested from it kept deep in my system for at least a week, and prolly some traces forever, can't undo it.

Thank you very much for your reply Jees, this confirms once again that it is possible on nn dmt also. sounds very much like the 5meo experiences or high dose mushrooms. i guess everybody in somewhat unique in the way these medicines inpact on how far they can show us our true selves. was this pure white crystal nn dmt? thank you i wish you all the best

Almani
#5 Posted : 6/25/2020 2:45:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
The two are different like black holes and stars are different.

I don't think i would ever reach that "realization of one's intrinsic and inconsequential relevance to the cosmos" state with n,n. It's overwhelming sturm und drang of visuals and auditory hallucinations are nothing like the silent shining darkness of a full immersion into 5 space or whatever you want to call it.

N,n is just freaking weird, i get nothing personal from it, it's all just a universal exhortation to feel every heartbeat and shiver of energy through my nervous system.

thank you very much for your reply null24. in deep meditations and also mushroom experiences i have had very "personal" experiences, being one with everybody but also nothing at the same time. from my 8 nn dmt trips so far, the first few were very connecting somewhat...but at the same time also very weird and confusing like u mentioned. i was always left with amazement, somewhat questioning what i have experienced, but also felt it was useless to question as the mind would not find a answer, the mind is limited, what i just experienced was outside those limits. although one dmt experience had a message which i interperated in "all life is, is a dance of forms, unlimited formless consciousness, taking on forms and experiencing itself". and the fractles being the very base of all expressions of conciousness taking on form for a limited amount of time for conciousness to experience itself.

Jees
#6 Posted : 6/25/2020 5:05:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Almani wrote:
...Thank you very much for your reply Jees, this confirms once again that it is possible on nn dmt also. sounds very much like the 5meo experiences or high dose mushrooms...
Yes it was typical white deems vaped. I'm quite sure that if I try 5meo that this will be a different void experience. For example I did not encountered a white light as usually reported from 5meo. There might be different experiences that all could fall under an umbrella description of 'a void'. Much of this is semantics sparring and does it really matter? I mean these things are what they are and putting them into labelled boxes is a recurrent human tendency.

Also, on nn dmt this void-case came only once (so far), as a non typical nn dmt case. It was odd to expect a circus and getting something totally opposite. I'm inclined to think it was a rare anecdotal occasion, certainly not enough to generalise that nn dmt can-do-it. The 5meo is likely miles more effective for that.

VibeSurfer
#7 Posted : 7/6/2020 10:59:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:

But not in the style of "I am everything, I am nothing" because there was no "I" to begin with...

AHhh yes, it would be easy for me to say "Sure, I've seen the void!" But when I say that and when someone else says that, is that even remotely the same thing? I doubt it! Even the concept of voids is endlessly dynamic with psychedelics, especially nn-DMT and 5-Meo. Big grin

I don't think I actually experience being "in the void" so much, but I certainly know I was in a void upon coming out of it, at which point there is no uncertainty about that being exactly what it was. One time I was attempting to use nn-DMT therapeutically, and the next thing I know is I'm at the tail end of some confusing thought pattern that was also the beginning of a thought pattern which ultimately amounted to my own narrated voice in my head saying "sometimes we forget to just breathe" at which point I had realized that for some indiscernible amount of time I had been at a point of absolute nothingness, no color, not even black, just absolutely nothing, maybe even dead, or at least unaware of life. But as soon as I heard myself say what I said in my head, I felt my lungs, and although they were all the way back on planet earth and lightyears away from wherever I was, I still felt them, and I felt them exhale, and then erupted a very wonderful and amazing experience. I'm pretty sure that from whatever point in time I had taken the hit, I had held it for waaaaay too long and had at the very least completely forgotten that holding a hit is what I was doing. I have no idea if there was a beginning of the trip that had some kind of character before the void. While remembering to just breathe and relax is a thing most people could probably easily remember, I seem to always forget... to... just... breathe... DMT helps me remember though. Big grin Honestly, it was still a gentle void.

The void with 5-MeO is like in the Matrix when Tank decides to skip the boring stuff and just go straight to downloading Kung Fu into Neo's brain and have him fight Morpheus and then Morpheus makes him attempt the building to building jump knowing darn well nobody makes it the first time plus DMT * 5 million without colors but also with hints of colors sometimes anyways even though colors definitely aren't there. But when you go from a sitting position prepared to smoke from -> the void -> prancing around on your bed like a jungle cat at which point you realize you have a human body again and its starting to all slip back together and you audibly say "I KNOW KUNG FU" .... you probably still don't know Kung Fu, but it doesn't matter, because in that moment, trust me, when you've pulled your anxieties out of your head and tortured them under a magnifying glass like a mean kid would with ants just to see how much they like it, and then wondered, given that you could play god, should you play god? If so you'd want to be a good god, a nice god. So much that you even turn a loving eye to those anxieties and let them back into your head and give them a roof to live under. But now things will be different. They have seen wrath. The tables have turned. In that moment, You. Know. Kung. Fu. And when you simultaneously know Kung Fu while not even slightly knowing Kung Fu, you forget about voids altogether.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Eaglepath
#8 Posted : 7/6/2020 11:03:38 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Jees wrote:

Mmmm... (I) get goosebumpsPleased
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath