We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First breakthrough with acacia crystal Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 6/10/2020 4:07:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've always used mimosa as my source material for the spice. Recently I've become interested in spice from acacia. Such chunks of bark!! I wanted to see what the whole bark looked like. It is massive.

I powdered 130 grams of this, the smallest chunks in the box. Completed 3x acetic acid boils, combined, reduced, based, pulled with VM&P naphtha. First two pulls combined puts me at nearly a gram. Mostly white crystal. Some goo which scraped off in a wax like consistency.

Yesterday I loaded 45 mg of the whitest shiniest crystals which I had collected, into my gvg. Smoked a harmala cigarette. Burned some sage, prayed for love and peace within. Smoalked the 45 in one toke.

Holy SHIT!!! What a wild ride it was! That was CRAZY!!! Super cool! I am horrible at trying to describe dmt breakthrough but it was a good one, one of my best to date.

Me and this box of bark are going places.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20200608_122929.jpg (676kb) downloaded 253 time(s).
IMG_20200609_125004.jpg (786kb) downloaded 248 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 6/10/2020 4:55:42 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Sounds amazing brother!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

null24
#3 Posted : 6/11/2020 1:45:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

That's inspiring Tony.Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 6/11/2020 7:01:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool stuff, I will try acacia for my next extraction too.Thumbs up

How would you compare mimosa to acacia, did it feel different to you?

Eaglepath
#5 Posted : 6/11/2020 8:26:07 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Just did an extraction with combined Acacia and Mimosa using the Ethanol Sodium Carbonate method to obtain full spectrum.. The moment I'm only working with Ayhuasca but If I ever try it In the future I report backCool
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

JKW
#6 Posted : 6/13/2020 5:41:55 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

I love acacia. I think it gives me more interesting trips than mimosa, but it could be a placebo effect. Mimosa seems more cartoony. Acacia is like looking at a glossy magazine, or ultra HD. Something like that.

Sunnyside
#7 Posted : 6/13/2020 7:26:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GuitarTony wrote:
Me and this box of bark are going places.

Tony you have a way of turning a phrase, that always makes me smile.
One day I might have to start a thread with my favorite Tony-quotes.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Tony6Strings
#8 Posted : 6/13/2020 9:39:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Sunnyside that's very kind of you to say. Thanks everyone for your encouragement. As of now the yield is 2.180 grams. I've got it seperated as follows. The Healthstone container to the left of the stack contains the purest whitest crystals which were collected from the coffee filter I pour through when pouring off solvent. The bottom container contains mostly white crystal. The middle and top contain a mix of crystals and goo (razorblades are essential for this). The last pull contained 250 mg. I think I may do a heated pull. Or, pull with xylene (I just got some yesterday).

Regarding the difference between acacia and mimosa. There certainly was a noticable difference for me. I really liked JKWs analogy of a HD video. I love mimosa spice and have had many beloved journeys. Still, I am very excited about working with acacia. Last night I vaped a 40 mg solid chunk of dried goo. It was very different from the first experience, much more mellow. Still very cool!!
IMG_20200613_131637.jpg (645kb) downloaded 177 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Tony6Strings
#9 Posted : 7/6/2020 12:00:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Final yeild: 2.6 grams total alkaloids pulled from 130 grams of bark. White crystal, waxtals, wax, and amber goo from the final pull which was a xylene evap. Good bark.
IMG_20200705_154753.jpg (682kb) downloaded 123 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

VibeSurfer
#10 Posted : 7/6/2020 10:09:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a nice time. You know Tony, I think I will follow suit and make my next extraction from Acacia as I have never extracted from it before. I have had some wild rides eating it though.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

sbios
#11 Posted : 7/15/2020 11:46:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would you say, with comparable mg, the trips between Mimosa and Acacia crystals are very different?

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 7/15/2020 1:42:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sbios, I've smoalked my way through 900 grams of mimosa bark since last fall. Never pulled less than 1.5%. Sometimes closer to 2%.

I've had VASTLY different experiences from the same container of mimosa spice. Almost as if it was a completely different drug. I can only imagine it is the same with acacia. I'm excited to find out!!

I wonder what synthetic dmt is like.
olympus mon wrote: