We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Acacia Goo Breakthrough Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 6/29/2020 9:44:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an incredible breakthrough experience last week due to vaporising 50mg of goo from Acacia Confusa, after smoking a harmala cigarette.

The experience came on soft and gentle, until I could see I was looking at a face, the face of a tree it turned out, like an ent... My frame of reference slowly backed away until this enormous majestic tree made up my entire field of vision. Roots spread to infinity and branches likewise... And then the branches morphed into the most incredibly colorful beautiful psychedelic diorama of indescribable tryptamine magic... It was incredible.

The more I smoke it, the more I love this acacia extract. I plan on doing a full spectrum extraction using xylene.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20200629_140613.jpg (2,937kb) downloaded 217 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

lsrvnt
#2 Posted : 7/1/2020 6:40:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
I had an incredible breakthrough experience last week due to vaporising 50mg of goo from Acacia Confusa, after smoking a harmala cigarette.

The experience came on soft and gentle, until I could see I was looking at a face, the face of a tree it turned out, like an ent... My frame of reference slowly backed away until this enormous majestic tree made up my entire field of vision. Roots spread to infinity and branches likewise... And then the branches morphed into the most incredibly colorful beautiful psychedelic diorama of indescribable tryptamine magic... It was incredible.

The more I smoke it, the more I love this acacia extract. I plan on doing a full spectrum extraction using xylene.

id recrystalize that my friendTwisted Evil

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 7/1/2020 7:59:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You would be missing out on something special.

I've got plenty white crystal from mimosa and acacia. Crystal spice is great. This post was about an awesome goo experience.
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#4 Posted : 7/2/2020 12:58:50 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Acacia goo for the win!

My experiences with mimosa have been pretty limited, and over a year ago now, but the warm blanket of love acacia brings definitely has my favor. The waxy rosin consistency that the goo dries into has a special place in my heart. Though for the sake of science, I should revisit mimosa now that I have my sea legs under me. I only worked with one batch of mimosa, and it was the first thing I ever extracted from. It felt more alien and confusing than acacia, but I was also brand new. So an experiment may be in order soon.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Eaglepath
#5 Posted : 7/2/2020 10:07:43 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

How was this extract made Tony?

Cant wait to try my Acacia/Mimosa full spectrum extract!

I have 150g of Acacia and 150g of Mimosa in acidic water ATM with the plan of making some crystals.. but the more I hear you talking about this full spectrum the more Im thinking about doing more.. hrm.. Goo.. Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Tony6Strings
#6 Posted : 7/2/2020 7:34:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Eaglepath! This was made using a standard A/B which has become my go to method. 130 grams bark was powdered, 3x boils with a splash of white vinegar for each one. Boils combined and reduced and placed in a 1000 ml Erlenmeyer. Based with 30 grams lye. Pulled with VM&P naphtha.

If you are after the goo, have patience. The first couple pulls are more white crystal than anything. As you start pulling more goo, it will become obvious when scraping the yeild. Razorblades a must have for this. Crystals will mix with goo. Its all good, its all sacred medicine.

The spice in the photo was from the last pull, there was more goo in the tray than anything else. I'm going to try pulling from it once more with xylene, to see if I can salvage any more.
olympus mon wrote:

Eaglepath
#7 Posted : 7/2/2020 7:42:12 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Alright.. yeah that is pretty much same approach as I use.. except I'm using Hexane.. but I also have some toluene so I will try them both.. Goo huntingPleased

Only thing is that again I've combined the Mimosa and Acacia so we see which super goo this will produce in the end..

You usually keep the crystals and the goo separated in the end or you mix it all up when your done?

Eaglepath
#8 Posted : 7/2/2020 7:46:18 PM

Do you find the crystals from Acacia different then from Mimosa? Or it's similar in the end..

Talking about the experience..

Tony6Strings
#9 Posted : 7/2/2020 8:03:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I keep my whitest crystal separate from everything else, for turning people on for the first time. Also, this "pure goo" went into its own special container. Otherwise, I just fill vials until they are full.
olympus mon wrote:

Tony6Strings
#10 Posted : 7/2/2020 8:10:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And yes, even the whitest crystal from acacia was very much a different experience from mimosa crystal. Still very much dmt... I love acacia, I haven't smoked out of my mimosa spice since I've gotten this stuff.
olympus mon wrote:

Eaglepath
#11 Posted : 7/2/2020 8:49:51 PM

Alright.. interesting.. thanks for the feedback.. will work with this in a close future.. also with Caapi and Acacia.. (drinking)

Best wishes

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 7/2/2020 11:52:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@Metta, spice from mimosa can be very alien, alien carnival laser light show. It can be many things, I've had so many different experiences with spice from mimosa, so completely different from one another, almost like each experience was a completely different film from a different director. Spice from mimosa is powerful. It will kick your ass in half. I am so grateful for the many incredible experiences with this plant medicine.

Spice from acacia felt to be different from the start. More mellow, more fluid HD like visions, less alien side show than mimosa. Still incredibly powerful. I had a breakthrough on 45 mg acacia crystal that rocked my world.

Eaglepath, I'm very interested in your 50/50 acrb/mhrb extraction. Endlessness sodium carbonate vinegar and alcohol was the first tek I really contemplated, I tried an abridged version with leftover mimosa tea to not great results. It was my first attempt at a spice extraction! I performed a Cybs quite successfully shortly thereafter. Interested in your mix of bark, and I didn't know the alcohol was a full spectrum solvent. Awesome! Looking forward to seeing your results.
olympus mon wrote:

Eaglepath
#13 Posted : 7/3/2020 9:51:22 AM

Yeah we see... I will get back in a close future with feedback!Smile

Alien laser light show in HD!Wink

null24
#14 Posted : 7/3/2020 4:56:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Love that y'all are seeking the goo! I love ACRB over MHRB as well, but for me it's not only because of an experiential difference but also because of the challenge that working with it presents. MHRB just gives itself up almost too easily. I appreciate how a better understanding of the extraction processes is necessary to get good results,and that helps to develop more of a relationship with a plant that doesn't grow in my area.

After a long time not working with it because of low yields, I I decided to try again due to a recommendation regarding bark, and I am glad that I did. My process is almost identical to T6S's= 3, 45 minute simmers, strain, reduce liquid, let cool, base with equal weight lye as bark (88 grams in my case, which was what was powdered in the bottom of a Kg of chipped bark as a test), pulls with 100ml naptha. I have been doing the pulls slowly, shaking the soup jar vigourously and letting separate several times over many hours each.

I am on pull #5 now, and it the first one that did not hit the collection vessel and immediately turn milky white, which I've never seen occur before. I combined pulls 1-4 into a pyrex and subjected it to a cycle of chilling in the fridge and warming to room temp several times, which created a matrix of crystallization points all across the dish on top of a thick layer of crystal clear goo. Took it out of the freeze this morning when I made coffe and the whole pyrex has a nice thick coat of white crystals. I am pretty excited to try it out.

ACRB has such a more complex, "thicker" experience for me. In my experience with it, there seems to be a different metabolism rate for NMT vs DMT, and as one goes down, one comes up. It's kind of like a coda on the trip sometimes.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

null24
#15 Posted : 7/3/2020 11:10:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Speaking of goowaxtals...
null24 attached the following image(s):
IMG_20200703_101800193.jpg (4,093kb) downloaded 109 time(s).
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Tony6Strings
#16 Posted : 7/4/2020 3:57:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Right on null!

Final pull, xylene.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20200703_195300.jpg (672kb) downloaded 103 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

Eaglepath
#17 Posted : 7/4/2020 8:44:37 AM

That's the same result you will get with the "organic" Endlessness Tek. Just so you know if you want to tryWink

GordonFreem4nn
#18 Posted : 7/4/2020 1:18:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When i first came in contact with the goo i thought it was some remenants from my non polar solvant, but when smelling it for sure contained some "magic creme" :-).
Had to clean my pipe after a while due to clogging.

regards
when the doors of perception are open we can experience the full scope of reality

Metta-Morpheus
#19 Posted : 7/4/2020 2:58:12 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

That gooooo!

I smoked some changa last night made from some goo. I packed one bowl, and ripped it twice, and had a sub BT that lasted nearly an hour. Hit it again and got another 45 minutes or so. Moral of the story, I still have half of that bowl left in the bong, and I tripped for 3+ hours. I’m liking the theory that the nmt has a different metabolism rate which makes it come on as the spice fades. And then throw some harmala is in there, god damn. That stuff will last!

Full Spec For The Win!!!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

null24
#20 Posted : 7/4/2020 3:54:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't weighed it yet, but results from first 4 pulls on 80g acrb *looks* to be well over 1.5 goowaxtal combo. Throw some pics up later maybe. One thing I like about goo is that it looks alot like some thc extract, and since that is legal where i live, i can "repoackage" for some small level of personal security if i happen to have some on my person....
null24 attached the following image(s):
IMG_20200704_075510338.jpg (2,491kb) downloaded 87 time(s).
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

12NEXT