We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
HELP, I fried something Options

ShamensStamen
#21 Posted : 7/1/2020 8:23:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

As for the dosages you've consumed, nothing about it shouts out at me as being anything that'd cause an issue. I've had up to 300mgs of Harmine, usually stick around 200mgs, never been an issue, don't know exactly how much DMT i've consumed because i use the plants Mimosa and Acacia, usually went for 5 to 8 grams of Mimosa, and like 10 to 12 grams of Acacia, they've been pretty strong though. Usually dose 4 to 4.5 grams of Rue, but also like 3.5 grams, and i'd take it pretty regularly. Only time i've ever felt "burnt out" or rather just lazy, was sometimes i'd been taking the Rue for long, long, long periods of time and i'd just feel a bit fatigued, but it'd wear off after a few weeks of not taking it.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

EphemeralTruth
#22 Posted : 7/1/2020 10:48:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
Personally, i've taken 200mgs of THH 3 days in a row, everything was fine for me, though 200mgs did seem a little too strong, probably would've been better off with 150 to 180mgs personally. I took my THH with my Rue seed, i could tell it added some Serotonin reuptake inhibition, as i felt a bit more Serotonin than usual, but aside from that, didn't really notice too much. Even though i've only had THH a few times with my Rue, and haven't yet had it with DMT, i think i like my Rue just as it is. I have a good bit of THH to experiment around with, and in the time to come i plan on making my own, so i do plan on having enough to play around with and see what more of what it's about, but i don't think it's going to prove to be anything particularly special, for me anyways, Rue is good enough already for me personally.

Which is precisely why I don't think the powder I received is actually THH, but maybe some other chemical which acts as a much stronger SSRI. I'll try to get it tested.

ShamensStamen
#23 Posted : 7/1/2020 10:53:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah see about getting it tested if you can. The stuff i have i can definitely tell it's THH even though i barely have any experience with THH.

Moderator wrote:
Edited by Moderator: No source discussion is allowed.

Mod says - uh uh uh. no sourcing

Touche'... Sorry.

EphemeralTruth
#24 Posted : 7/16/2020 3:44:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

2 weeks post bad LSD trip, 4 weeks post intial pharma trip:

Still having bad headaches, trouble sleeping, difficulty feeling happiness, and that weird flickering feeling in the back of my head, almost like a wire is transmitting in morse code instead of flowing continuously.

I thought I was doing better for a little while but lately it's gotten worse again. I really wish I knew what happened with those fucking internet MAOI's Sad

I've been taking 1g Magnesium, 50mg 5HTP, 5g Melatonin 2.5g Lion's Mane every day, plus daily exercise and full nights sleeps and no psychedelics. No end in sight though.

ShamensStamen
#25 Posted : 7/16/2020 4:27:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to hear. I sure hope you meant 5mgs of Melatonin and not 5 grams though lol.

PREV12