We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Variegation on cannabis seedling?? Options

Phangz
#1 Posted : 7/1/2020 8:18:43 AM

Seeking...

Hi all,

I would have loved to post this in the Cannabis threads for other cannabis enthusiast to have a look at but I can only post here for now.

Have noticed this yellow patch on my second set of true leaves on one of my cannabis seedlings. I didn't think much of it at first as it didn't seem to be spreading to any other parts of the plant. However, on a closer inspection today - I noticed on one of the tiny new leaves forming also has a yellow patch. You can just barely see it on the second picture where the 3 prong leaf joins the main stem. At the moment it looks like the yellow patching could end up bigger than the first one.

First time this has happened to me so I wanted to share and see what your thoughts are.

Could I have a natural variegation happening or is this some disease I am unaware of??

Please share what you think. Any insight would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks.
Phangz attached the following image(s):
weed2.jpg (181kb) downloaded 47 time(s).
weed3.jpg (176kb) downloaded 42 time(s).
There's never enough dirt but......the best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jma182
#2 Posted : 7/1/2020 4:39:06 PM

Better than a thousand useless words is one useful word, hearing which one attains peace.

Hello Phangz,

My guess is that it might be a nute or ph problem.

here's a good article on the subject: Nute Burn
“Whoever, at any time, has undertaken to build a new heaven has found the strength for it in his own hell.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche

GnosisOfAllogenes
#3 Posted : 7/9/2020 7:50:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for posting that visual guide. It was in a book I once had and lost, and I'm very glad that you posted it again. An excellent cheat-sheet