We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
So what is there behind my break through ? Options

GordonFreem4nn
#1 Posted : 6/28/2020 3:04:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sup guys,

i have been doling around with my extractions and after 50 plus launches i keep on coming to a certain point that always leaves me baffled.
Standard trips would start with the Deep white / black patterns and rooms that feel spacious and large (note that every toke is held for at LEAST 30 seconds.
But when i keep going i get to this point that always ends up at a point of familiarity, like you are lost in an unknown place and you turn a corner and you are in your room or somewhere that feels familiar.
Then i get these messages in my head and sometimes via my computer and audio. I'm trying to find the right ways to explain this but i get the feeling i'm a character in a game and my vitals get checked : Heart rate pumps up to a peek and then suddenly goes back to normal, sorta like an OS update, my chair starts moving and pumping but with the gentlest care .

stay blessed
when the doors of perception are open we can experience the full scope of reality

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 6/28/2020 3:31:32 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

You are God playing in your game.. Of course the angels needs to check that you are ok.. With a lot of hysch hysch of course.. they dont want to spoil your game so you can keep playing..Wink
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

GordonFreem4nn
#3 Posted : 6/28/2020 5:41:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would never kill myself, but im soooo curious to see what happens after this one :-).

thx for the reply eaglepath
when the doors of perception are open we can experience the full scope of reality

GordonFreem4nn
#4 Posted : 6/28/2020 5:42:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i love this quote @EaglePath

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

spot on

Eaglepath
#5 Posted : 6/28/2020 8:20:17 PM

Haha thanks.. had a philosophical momentVery happy

No don't kill kill yourself.. life is lived on another level if you are looking forward to the mystery of death.. instead of living in fear of it as most of people..

And remember.. with these plants you can always peek over the edge a little bitWink

GordonFreem4nn
#6 Posted : 6/28/2020 11:33:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So true ! Mindset of curiosity and searching for a better understanding is what keeps me going, when peeking behind the scenes death seems the next logical progression, we are in this bootcamp for a reason and cheating would mean to cheat our selfs and who knows ... i don't want to start this level over =D

blessings

Eaglepath
#7 Posted : 6/29/2020 4:41:12 AM

Yeah no some secrets are better left alone.. I mean Half life 2 wouldnt be any good if just playing the end no?Wink

Then you would miss the whole challenge of driving that stupid car! haha

GordonFreem4nn
#8 Posted : 6/29/2020 9:55:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hahaha :-)

Jozeh
#9 Posted : 6/29/2020 2:26:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At the end of a chaotic trip, I ended up waking up in a hospital bed. Machines beeping, wires, there was a figure at the end of the bed, we discussed how I ended up here, at the end of our discussion the figure said "don't worry you will be fine" as they walked out the door, my room slowly reverberating back into focus. There was a lot more to the trip, but it felt I wasn't supposed to be there, It was as if I had woken up somewhere and they put me back in the simulation. The here and now.

I haven't gone as deep since then, I have taken the time to develop an understanding of the molecule, different ROAs, set and setting. The trip itself could have been due to an underinformed mind trying to grasp at the situation and steering the visual elements. The simulation in the trip could just be my ordinary working mind switching back on effectively putting me in the here and now.

The more fun side is to contemplate an awakening outside of this reality. The praying mantis's quickly reconfiguring my chakra alignment, to make sure it doesn't happen again before whizzing me through the hospital hallways and plugging me back in, with a debrief from The Doctor to boot.

I find it grounding to try and grapple with the science of the molecule as well as having an excellent trip report mapping out the personal mythos of the experience.

The sense of familiarity has interested me too; this may be down to the way the psychedelics turn off parts of the brain and allow cross-talk through regions that probably haven't spoken since you were a child. Psychedelics ramp up the pattern-finding abilities of our senses. It could be that acute hyper pattern-finding mindset; the psychedelics afford, is what we are feeling a sense of familiarity towards.

GordonFreem4nn
#10 Posted : 6/29/2020 2:48:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Crazy !! So you saw Mantis beeings as overwatchers ?

Jozeh
#11 Posted : 6/29/2020 4:47:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GordonFreem4nn wrote:
Crazy !! So you saw Mantis beeings as overwatchers ?

Looking back now I'm not sure if they were operating or I'm just projecting. The operation was carried out by very fast-moving figures. I got a sense of urgency, I remember that much.

WanderingCat
#12 Posted : 6/30/2020 5:49:31 AM

The White Haired Cat

Eaglepath is someone who I consider as one of my guides. Helped me a lot when I first got here. Plus knowing eagle joined on July 7th (which is my birthday) and in 2017. 7 is a very common number in my life. Coincidence or not eagle is a great teacher Big grin
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

GordonFreem4nn
#13 Posted : 7/12/2020 3:16:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Steward Swerdlow
This man just blew my mind, and provided some very interesting information on reality
https://www.youtube.com/...=DyCO5LD1pJs&t=2201s

Jozeh
#14 Posted : 7/13/2020 12:09:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes a trip is just the minds interpretations of a powerful rearrangement of current neural pathways that it just underwent. As much as you try you might never decode some trips.

A personal mantra of mine is "if you ask psychedelics why? they will respond "why not?""

That is what happens when you introduce these molecules to your reality model. A model you have built through generations of evolution and then more recently your own life experience. A basic, current, rational understanding is they excite and also inhibit parts of your brain and thus the model. The molecules alter it a few clicks this way a few that.

Instead of focussing on where that trip took you, think what events in your life lead up to the themes expressed in that trip. Who's tripping who?

That being said I am not disregarding information that can be gained under the influence, it is possible they bring things to light which then through processing could shape your reaction to an event yet to come. An thus upon its arrival it makes sense.

A diary can help and a trip diary to help plot the consistencies. There is also some books such as "the antipodes of the mind" which delve further into the phenomenological aspects and themes.

GordonFreem4nn
#15 Posted : 7/13/2020 7:19:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

very true @Jozeh, i have learned with time that every trip is like a dream, you never know what you will get, the thing is ... it does keep surprising me in so many different ways Very happy .
I actually just started writing some trips down, i kinda have to space it because i notice that some kind of resistance has been build, so to get in the right spot it almost takes 3 x more of magic powder. But after every batch i pull just can't resist to 'test' the yieldings Smile)) .

When i listnen or read from people like Donald hoffman or Stewart Swerdlow i feel like they are close to what we experience while blasting of.

@Jozeh what do you think, will the mind remain a mistery or is psychdelix just not ment to be understood ?

Bless

GordonFreem4nn
#16 Posted : 7/13/2020 7:20:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WanderingCat wrote:
Eaglepath is someone who I consider as one of my guides. Helped me a lot when I first got here. Plus knowing eagle joined on July 7th (which is my birthday) and in 2017. 7 is a very common number in my life. Coincidence or not eagle is a great teacher Big grin

Smile

fathomlessness
#17 Posted : 8/3/2020 2:25:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jozeh wrote:

I find it grounding to try and grapple with the science of the molecule as well as having an excellent trip report mapping out the personal mythos of the experience.

This is well said. There is the element of a personal mythos to the experience isn't there? I think people may get caught up in trying to interpret it too literally sometimes, much in the same way as dreams. Sometimes dreams are analogous, metaphorical etc.

Jozeh wrote:

The sense of familiarity has interested me too; this may be down to the way the psychedelics turn off parts of the brain and allow cross-talk through regions that probably haven't spoken since you were a child. Psychedelics ramp up the pattern-finding abilities of our senses. It could be that acute hyper pattern-finding mindset; the psychedelics afford, is what we are feeling a sense of familiarity towards.

Well said again. If you look at the studies done on ayahuasca, psilocybin as well as meditation you will see that the fMRI results indicate the neaurological state under dmt, psilocybin is almost identical to that of deep meditation (DMN, vmPFC, etc), only without the visual cortex activation.

fathomlessness
#18 Posted : 8/3/2020 2:27:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jozeh wrote:
Sometimes a trip is just the minds interpretations of a powerful rearrangement of current neural pathways that it just underwent. As much as you try you might never decode some trips.

That is a really interesting idea... That DMT is causing a powerful and chaotic activation of your neurons and our experience comes a few milliseconds after that process as our brains try to decode meaning from the chaotic mess of neuronal firing.

GordonFreem4nn
#19 Posted : 8/3/2020 5:41:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lately i interpret DMT like an antenna that gets plugged or (subscribed) to a network. In a regular state when i close my eyes i get a rather static type of view, when launching this static starts forming into a tunnel like area inside me (redish orange like) imagine as if you would shrink into a microscopic level and fly a submarine inside your self. After that if i remain eyes closed it can go any way i'm allowed to experience.

I noticed when asking for a certain type of experience that it actually works at times, very peculiar .

GordonFreem4nn
#20 Posted : 10/1/2020 9:13:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Long time no speak guys, after some crazy experiences i decided to take a pause experiencing the relm. After a while it kind of didn't do anything for me anymore. But i discovered something amazing in my opinion, i found this man ( wim hof ) talking about breathing techniques. I did 4 rounds and i felt some tinteling in my body but nowhere near a "trip". My last DMT trip i asked if it could be possible to have a trip without having to ingest or smoke ... something.

Soooo after the breathing i felt energized and decided to meditate, i have no idea how long it took but at some point i felt the pressure in my head (Exactly like the way i feel when having my second toke of dimitri) and i took of thru the typical wormhole. The only thing that was different is that i catapulted from a trip straight into a dream, and that shook me up because the dream was very relevant to what was happening in my life right now and it was the opposite of what i dead in real life) So i woke up and thought ... damn i did it, i got a sober DMT trip =)

Much love to everyone here !!
stay blessed !

12NEXT