We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Micro-dosing dmt for depression, anxiety and mood Options

fog
#1 Posted : 6/28/2020 9:59:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi folks,

I'll start by saying that I do not have clinical depression or anxiety. I do however have the occasional depressed or anxious episode, sometimes lasting a full day.

I was having a really bad day today. This afternoon I took a couple of little puffs on my dmt e-cig. Not enough to get visuals, just a mild tryptamine buzz for 10 minutes. It totally turned my day around, disrupted my negative thought patterns and restored my zest for life. I've had success with this multiple times. It's really amazing in my opinion.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Anonymous2
#2 Posted : 6/28/2020 11:27:26 AM
The more you know

fog wrote:
Hi folks,

I'll start by saying that I do not have clinical depression or anxiety. I do however have the occasional depressed or anxious episode, sometimes lasting a full day.

I was having a really bad day today. This afternoon I took a couple of little puffs on my dmt e-cig. Not enough to get visuals, just a mild tryptamine buzz for 10 minutes. It totally turned my day around, disrupted my negative thought patterns and restored my zest for life. I've had success with this multiple times. It's really amazing in my opinion.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

My experience related to mood enchantment:

Truffles > mushrooms ~= pharma

Although I was not microdosing it, I mean not the trip but the afterglow. Truffles’ afterglows were always euphoric, happy, satisfied.

Mushrooms, in general, good, but a bit unpredictable.

Pharma afterglow was stable and predictable (in a good way), but as for mood enchantment, it was not in a pair with truffles.

If I wanted only the mood enchantment, I would give the truffles a chance. It lasted for me for 1-2 days.

Edit: It came to my mind when I used to take pharma a few times a week, I stopped taking Wellbutrin for about two months. The main reason I take it is the ADD. It’s an off-label use of it. Anyway, my mood benefits from it too.

I stopped taking it due to the MAOI interaction, however, I didn’t miss it at all. I thought maybe I would never take it again.

A few weeks after I stopped taking pharma, I started feeling "Maybe I should take that Wellbutrin."

In the long-term, pharma indeed can improve your mood and well-being. Whether it was the DMT or the harmaline or both is another question.

bismillah
#3 Posted : 6/28/2020 8:59:55 PM

My Personalized Tag

I do this on occasion, and I agree—it works amazingly well. It's also a good way to slowly bring my wits back up for an actual trip Big grin

I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

WanderingCat
#4 Posted : 6/30/2020 5:33:16 AM

The White Haired Cat

A bad day can flip to a great day if I take dmt. However I don't micro dose. I know for a fact if I did it would work for me. Probably making my days overall easier to comprehend and deal with. Just don't have the money to do these trips as often as I want. Maybe in a few years I can start doing some much needed DMT and Mushroom experimentation.
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Daytripper63
#5 Posted : 7/5/2020 12:36:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi welcome. I am also new and started a similar thread in this forum. It has some responses there as well if you haven't seen them already.

Microdosing thread

This interests me as well. I have been experimenting with doses that are sub visual or even visual without a breakthrough experience. I am finding it very beneficial. I am dosing once a week. Been doing like three doses and letting them run out back to back. For me its about 30mg done slowly through a dry wed vape with an oil insert. I find that I can control this really well. I generally fall asleep before the last one wears off. I always wake up alert and in a good mood. I am finding my whole outlook has shifted. People have noticed and I don't say why.

I would not consider myself to have severe anxiety. Moderate situational stuff but allot. I am very happy with the result.

I have a friend who first mentioned DMT to me who also uses it at sub breakthrough doses.