We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Exploring dosage and Bad nasal reaction Options

Daytripper63
#1 Posted : 6/20/2020 7:44:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have been having a bunch of fear of going deeper that I want to fast. So I stopped and put it away for while. Feeling interested and more comfortable again I sat down to a .30mg dose in my Boundless CFX with oil cartridge. This is been an easier way to smoke for me I set it to 350f. After minute at temp it will have a slight popping sound which I imagine is the DMT melting into the cotton. When I take hits I can taste it a little and the vapor is smooth. Nothing is exhaled that I can see.

It went really well. I took three hits and while I had a little anxiety overall experience was really good feeling and closed eye visuals and auditory sounds. I took hits until I couldn't feel more vapor, the last two were smaller hits. Nothing too strange just a really powerful high that felt good with no fear.

That went so well I decided an hour later to try .40mg. It was all I had left. The first hit gave me a really good launch and I was feeling really good. I took the second pull and I could really taste it. Harsh and was almost a wet spray (but not quite) into the back of my throat. I ignored it thinking it was just more concentrated but I didn't take a huge hit. Now there was noticeable vapor.

When I exhaled I felt mucous build up and I coughed out clear mucous with what seemed like white foam. But Im pretty high. The foamy feeling in my hand kept my attention and I didn't take any more and it looked foamy in my hand and I managed to get to the bathroom and look and cough up a little more and it felt and looked foamy. I got concerned that there may have been some contamination and started rinsing my mouth and nose with water.

I don't feel anything like a chemical burn in my throat and nose right after or today. My thinking is either there was some sort contamination in the last bit or crystal or the liquid dmt was drawn up into the hit without fully vaporizing.

Any thoughts on what this reaction was?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Daytripper63
#2 Posted : 6/24/2020 7:33:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So after making a new extraction and looking at the oil pod before loading fresh spice, I see that the cotton is very dark in places. I think maybe some residual oils built up in cotton like I have heard build up in pipes. I think that dank cotton then burned creating the harsh smoke and reaction.

New rule... fresh cotton. May need to use an herb as a base.

Oh and sorry for the snot post... haha.

potnoble
#3 Posted : 6/24/2020 9:01:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello

It seems you inhaled unvaped spice. Maybe it was also too hot.
Don´t use the cotton. Just use the mesh.
And when you do start with 15 mg.

Have a gud one
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin