We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Syrian Rue Extracts TLC of Different Boiling Lengths (Harmaline -> THH?) Options

mooai
#41 Posted : 6/24/2020 8:20:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So tonight I tried the cold water extract of the rue and WOW does it feel different. I think I may very well have been destroying some vital active component of the seeds during my attempts to refine them via boiling and different extracts.

There was 44g in the jar to start with and I drank around 1/3 of it 13.2g? But I'm sure not all was absorbed since cold water and only 1 pull, so prolly at least a 5-10g dose. Most apparent thing is that there is almost no nausea at all. The mixture tasted way less bad and also the resulting body load after drinking it feels much reduced. The effects also feel much more psychedelic, almost shroomy whereas my extracts can just feel dissociative.

This reminds me of the first time I tried eating the seeds whole instead of the manskes. The 'spirit' of the plant very clearly comes through much more. Though it's hard to keep up eating the seeds like that regularly and comes with a heavy body load as well as tough to get them down. Definitely going to be doing more cold water extracts, maybe switch to only them if the experience is this consistently pleasant. Lot of insight, presence, euphoric headspace without feeling fucked up. It also feels almost a little speedy even, I feel excited rather than weighed down. Hard to sit still which is unusual for rue for me. I'm getting a lot of the typical rue feelings, feel like I'm being rocked back and forth, or spun, and that usually adds a lot of nausea but now those effects feel much more enjoyable with little nausea.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PREV123