We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best medicine Options

potnoble
#1 Posted : 6/23/2020 8:03:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello lovely people

I just have to write a little thing about DMT because it put me back on the right path
a few days ago.

When i was younger i struggled with various substances and addictions.
I left that behind for years now but i started to drink more and more over the last decade.
In my youth alcohol was non existant for me but now every few weeks i drank alot.
And every time it got more and more.
I never got violent or caused any problems but it hurt my soul kinda.

Now a few weeks back i turned 40 years old and alot of old friends visited me and gave me
all kinds of presents. Mainly drugs.
So i started using them every day again and i started to drink every day too.
In that time i didn´t smoke DMT but did cocain, speed and alcohol daily.
All my progress over the last decade was out of the window.
I felt terrible and i wouldn´t even come here to get some good input.
All this time i knew that i had one of the most powerful medicines available to me.
But i was scared to smoke DMT because i didn´t follow the path it showed me.

A few days ago i did and it was the most comforting and forgiving experience of my life.
After that i got up and dumped all the bad stuff in the toilet and i feel great now.
I will never touch any of that stuff again. I know that now.
I am just not the right person to have a drink once in a while or do a little of this or that.

I feel a little stupid for relapsing but if somebody reads this: Don´t take that other stuff!!
Stick to things that are beneficial to you and have fun.

Hope this isn´t too negative but it is crazy how easy you can fall back into old habits.
This time the withdrawl was very managable.
Back in the day i needed medical help.

Thank you everybody for this forum. You helped me more then you can ever imagine.

Have a gud one everybody and thanks again for all the positive stuff here
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bismillah
#2 Posted : 6/23/2020 3:17:45 PM

My Personalized Tag

Congrats on your recovery!

As a younger person, I'm so thankful to have access to stories like yours to keep me from making the same mistakes. Without places like this it's possible I could have (unwittingly) started down a very different path with my substances. While people start using addictive drugs for a lot of reasons, I think it's fair to say that a good number of them do it because they don't know better and haven't really seen what they do to people.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 6/23/2020 3:57:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi buddy! Thanks for sharing this part of your story with us. I've been down the road and back a time or two with addiction, it is a large part of my story. Psychedelics especially dmt have been allies in my process of recovery. I'm very happy for you that you found yourself on the receiving end of a healing experience. Its so awesome when the medicine pours on the love!!

When I had a relapse last winter, this forum was very helpful in getting back on my feet. Nexus is awesome, I love you guys.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

potnoble
#4 Posted : 6/23/2020 5:31:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys!!

It wasn´t even that much. I just wanted to see some colours to cheer me up.
But it turned into an amazing show on the walls and a female voice telling me
to quit that stuff, throw it away and enjoy life.

Thanks again. Everybody have a gud one
Alexander Shulgin

potnoble
#5 Posted : 6/24/2020 4:13:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys

Bismillah i have to say that hard drugs can find a way in your life in so many ways.
Once you tried it there is always that thought in your head in certain situations.
There are people from all walks of life that fell victim to that stuff.
It seems crazy to people who never touched any hard drugs but i could open one thread
after the other telling you stories how this effected my town and myself too.
But we are all grown up now and know better right? Shocked

And Tony i hope you stay strong. I didn´t suffer as much as you did but it was enough to
derail my life and bring the worst out of me. You seem to be on a very good path and i wish you
all the best. I always enjoy reading your posts. You have definetly been around the block so to speak.

I will head to the mountains now and watch the sunset with my good friend dimitri

Have a gud one everybody and thank you for your kind words

Alexander Shulgin