We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5MeO-DMT in Lespedeza bicolor seeds Options

drpaniq
#1 Posted : 6/21/2020 9:17:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody.

A new member here (so please excuse any mistake I have made).
Almost 2 years ago, I got my first and unique experience with the Bufo Alvarius Toad. My trip lasted almost 20 minutes and it changed my life. But the real trip, lasted for about 1 year more... While waking in the woods plants started to talk... First, Cinnamomum camphora said: "Hey look at me!!, I am awesome", like if the tree wanted to flex on me. Also random mushrooms on the woods, called me. Also felt a deep peace from other plants on my way to work. These and so many other very crazy stuff happened to me after consuming the Toad, even after 1 year of not trying anything else. So, I have a terrible respect to this medicine and really want to approach it with respect and careful.

Since then, I tried to find a plant source of 5MeO-DMT. I got a Delosperma Cooperi and a Lespedeza Bicolor (Also called Yamahagi in Japan, link). In my perspective, these plants are the most viable source of 5MeO-DMT, but the analysis of these plants, shown on this site and other sites, haven't shown any conclusive extraction results yet.

Trout's notes on Lespedeza Bicolor shown the presence of DMT and 5MeO-DMT on the plant leaves and root bark. Although nobody have shown a successful extraction of 5MeO-DMT from this plant, maybe due to the complexity of separate the DMT and 5MeO-DMT. On the other hand, there are plenty successful experiences on Japanese sites, where they claimed to use this plant as a pharmahuasca, where they combine Lesp with MAOI medication. The users of these sites also report a drowsiness and sleepiness that lasted for about 2 or 3 days. Maybe mostly caused by its Lespedemine content (link, link, link).

I am interested on Lespedeza mostly on the 5MeO-DMT content. I do not want to use it as a pharmahuasca (from my personal point of view, it is disrespectful). By the information reported in: his forum (link), Trout's notes: (link) J. Appleseed (link) and a single Japanese forum claiming that Lesp. Bi. seeds are active by smoking (link). It seems to be a viable source of 5-MeO. Although, I haven't found any recent information about the use of this plant's seeds or any successful extraction from Lesp. seeds. It seems that on Lesp. and other plants, like Yopo and Delosperma, the 5Meo-DMT is concentrated mostly on the seeds.

I have the plant, but I do not want to take the risk of doing an extraction, mostly because the insane government regulations in my place and my total lack of chemical knowledge. If it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck and flies like a duck, it must be a duck... But, I want to act responsibly and be totally sure before approaching to this plant.

So, I want to ask if any of you have any success extraction from Lesp. seeds ? Or if you have any reports by smoking Lesp. or Delosperma seeds or pods ?

Thank you for your time, efforts and bravery. You need to have very big balls and a very big brain to explore this kingdom.

P.D to read the Japanese sites use Chrome's translation extension.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 6/21/2020 11:12:10 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hey! Welcome!

That is a great first post - I have been wondering about L. bicolor too. Sorry, I can't answer your questions - but maybe one day we will have more data to share.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli