We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
vape pen heavy heavy duty wowzer Options

roscoe1228
#1 Posted : 6/20/2020 6:43:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey fellow psychonauts,

I accidentally broke my gvg so I figured I'd try out the yocan evolve vape pen with stock coils. I have never used a vape pen before for anything. The only vaping I've done is with gvg, yes I'm an old fart well 48 so not a fart, but aging gracefully. I don't have stake in yocan nor am I trying to get anything to buy them.

I love the gvg, but that vape pen just took me on a voyage, a scary one. In all of my experience with this molecule I have never had any luck with closed eye experience. I try and I feel that head buzz or however you describe it, when you know your in for a ride feeling but I have zero visuals closed eye. Does this happen to anyone else or do I have to give it a few to start? I open my eyes and to infinity and beyond.

Here's the results. I loaded 25mg and had a blindfold ready and decided to try some of that music that's supposed to be good while in hyperspace. I took as much as I could and that was all I needed. I covered my eyes, had that familiar, uh ou, here we go and again nothing, but I knew I was in hyperspace. I could feel the blindfold morph and tore it off and oh my. It was like I forgot I took a pull and realized what was happening, but I was already starting to freak.

I got the familiar to me looking hyperspace area, and then it got real. I am not sure how to describe what my extremities look like. Generally a couple of fingers on each had detach so it's like I have a thumb and a couple fingers and it's like a puppet or my arms are on hinges free swinging. Then like stuff turns into that thin foamy type stuff you can use for crafts, the paper on the fridge and it flies at me like I'm a magnet and it's the metal and it like fwaps me. I use my eyes to change the world? Like if I blink and flick eyes left, up, right, down and I shift to another reality. Like s swiping through a set of imaged on the phone.

What freaked me out was just how real it is and because of the initial blindfold experiment and that music, I had no idea where I was at first or what was happening. The music was not good for me and I couldn't turn it off because I didn't know how. I was in a pickle, it was like I fell asleep and awoke to a psychotic break. The more it went on I started to peice it together, but the thought just isn't the same and I can't talk because I don't know the language, but I understand what it is. I don't know how to explain that either. I honestly thought that I was going to be stuck in hyperspace. I tried closing my eyes but weirder stuff happened and to be honest at that point I wasn't sure if they were closed or open, I was in the realm.

I know this is kind of all over, but it was an all over experience, things happened fast and morphed into something else and was very much like 100 things happening at once, but with a purpose and meaning and exactly how it was supposed to be. I read so many bad things or about vepe pens not working for people. I might be an outlier because that is my go to now. It's easy and I don't have to worry about setting the place on fire or burning myself or you know the different hazards with flame, and going to hyperspace.

I hope it made some sense.

Have a great evening fellow psychonauts.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Egzoset
#2 Posted : 6/20/2020 3:07:22 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations Roscoe1228,

roscoe1228 wrote:
I accidentally broke my GVG...

Please promise you won't replace it with another GVG.

roscoe1228 wrote:
...I figured I'd try out the Yocan Evolve vape pen with stock coils.

Obviously it felt convenient enough for the intended purpose but i sense Conduction Heat + Thermally Denaturated Residues are also on this menu.

roscoe1228 wrote:
I love the GVG, but that vape pen just took me on a voyage, a scary one.

One more reason to pay attention when i argue it's quite about time the VaporGenie line moves ahead to conquer a top niche: e.g. Induction Heat applied to Precision Micro-Dosing, euh... Or similar. Because, contrary to the genuine GVG, there's easy (semi-DiY) customization which can stretch/flatten such application range in a way to practically remove any need for trained operator skills, much less a steep learning curve if any at all. Imagine ex-smokers!... And when that happens the frequency of operator errors drops down while hesitation delays vanish - a nuisance which i figure may prove anxiogenic enough depending on what substance is consumed.

roscoe1228 wrote:
...don't have to worry about setting the place on fire or burning myself...

Someday people will start to listen to practical safety requirements as that. Which is one more reason why the GVG is a dead end: it's blocking the path of evolution towards "Bi-Energy" where "Plan-A" is powered by electromagnetic Induction Heat exactly.

As a matter of fact i've publicly illustrated a LAVACapsule system which should prove highly compatible with Pulse Mode applied to "Spot Heating", so the Full-Metal capsule won't risk burn anything ever as its IH Heat Charge injection cycle would last no more than 2 ~ 3 seconds at most (while there's plenty of metal mass to sink residual heat losses) anyway... Which i believe even invites use by persons who lost eyesight, an arm or a mix of both. Actually i've always had these marginal customer groups in mind since 2010 when i 1st mentioned IH technology on a vaporist forum - mostly in vain i must add.

Nonetheless just look closer at VG's careful material selection focussed on Silicon Carbide "Duocel" (tetrakaidecahedron) Foam: namely ERG Materials & Aerospace Corp. if i'm not mistaking (i mean, literally).

So that's Space-Age grade even today. And there's more... Maybe the inventor & owner of VaporGenie has only moderate interest in enhancing his initial Y2K design but i have and now i can challenge the reader to implement Egzoset's Customized VG LAVACapsule concept to evaluate SiC Foam as a "susceptor" in IH-driven applications normally reserved to electricity conductors, for example:

[ https:// i.postimg.cc/vHtgZZ77/UF-Induction-Heating-Calculation-Tool-256x480.png ]

This my friend should be the purist's dream material as it is essentially food-safe even when red-hot... An exceptional feature which i'm sorry to observe has been severely under-estimated for much too long. A pity if you ask me!

But Harry Potter's magic wand invaded all young minds so an e-Cig with coil it shall have to be...

Play safe.

Good day, have fun!! Cool