We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Skin Colours of DMT Options

Duncan Disorderly
#1 Posted : 6/9/2020 6:15:20 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Don't know about anyone else, but personally speaking I got the shock of my life shortly after I first tried DMT last December. I noticed my hands and it was as if they were made of plastic. The colour was similar to a tanned leather. When I looked in the mirror my face was the same. But, it didn't end there.

A few weeks ago, when I emerged from my "trance" and took off my mask, I was shocked to discover my skin was a pure white. It was as if I had been covered in baby powder and I was almost glowing, it was that bright. That session had been a particularly good one. Since then, I have been white about half a dozen times. Each time, the session felt purer. So, it's led me to think that such pure sessions are the reason.

Has anyone else experienced the same?

Peace.
DD.
โ€œGive a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.โ€ -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 6/9/2020 6:28:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I once looked at my hands, and the skin seemed to be transparant, like some of these transparant frogs or fish. I could see all the muscles and veins.

Duncan Disorderly
#3 Posted : 6/9/2020 7:13:49 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

dragonrider wrote:
I once looked at my hands, and the skin seemed to be transparant, like some of these transparant frogs or fish. I could see all the muscles and veins.

Thanks for replying.

Yes. I have had a similar translucence, now that you mention it.

Obviously, it has an effect on our vision. Actually, I recall I study that determined people on trips have a keener vision. They had a box of some sorts that was slightly askew and they asked both subjects to inform them when the box was aligned correctly. The trippers were far faster than the none trippers.

Peace.
DD.
โ€œGive a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.โ€ -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

potnoble
#4 Posted : 6/10/2020 10:26:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maggot hands!!!
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Duncan Disorderly
#5 Posted : 6/10/2020 12:47:32 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

potnoble wrote:
Maggot hands!!!

Preposterous! How can one have maggot hands? It's maggot FINGERS! Wink

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

observe
#6 Posted : 6/10/2020 1:53:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sunday when vaping enhanced herbs at the beach I took 2 hits looked at my hands and told my friend I looked like a lizard then held my hand out in awe asking him if he saw my scales too.

potnoble
#7 Posted : 6/10/2020 2:36:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trust me Duncan i had maggot hands
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Duncan Disorderly
#8 Posted : 6/10/2020 5:51:45 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

observe wrote:
Sunday when vaping enhanced herbs at the beach I took 2 hits looked at my hands and told my friend I looked like a lizard then held my hand out in awe asking him if he saw my scales too.

Thanks for your comment.

Actually, it makes sense that you would think other people would see the same, especially if you're both tripping. In the early 90's, I was a pure hedonist and was out raving every weekend. My partner and I usually did a few E's. However, on occasion, we would each drop a tab of acid. When I did, I noticed that some people in the crowd had patterns on their faces, akin to what you see in tribal/shamanic cultures. One night, I mentioned this to my partner and he told me he saw the same. Not everyone had these patterns. We surmised that maybe the "painted" people were also on acid.

So, we started asking the people with the markings if they were tripping. The vast majority said yes. We believe the people who said no were probably lying or were paranoid or thought we were the dibble. We also asked them if they saw the same thing and most said they did. Most believed it was just a part of their trip alone and never thought it indicated the people they saw with the markings were tripping too. The odd person who did figure it out was so pleased we asked them, as it confirmed their suspicions. Those trips we got in the early 90's were the only trips I've ever done with this effect.

potnoble wrote:
Trust me Duncan i had maggot hands

Trust me, I trust you. I was joking around. Hence, the wink at the end. Wink

Peace.
DD.

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra