We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I have a slightly pink batch Options

ifldmt
#1 Posted : 5/19/2020 9:52:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I did a few extractions and have got a few different colours and consistencies. Some are tan, white, yellow and a very crystaly one that is slightly pink. I'm sure it was a clean extraction.
Would you guys mix em together and rex em all?
An eye for an eye would leave the whole world blind
Ghandi

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Brennendes Wasser
#2 Posted : 5/19/2020 10:28:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

If they all come from the same material and none of the batch is hyper-contaminated (oily), just throw all together and re-x as you said Thumbs up The Spice will be separated so all other stuff may just be left behind together.

null24
#3 Posted : 5/20/2020 12:28:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

IDK. Pink? Wouldn't that likely be a contam from adulterated nps, like US Coleman fuel as opposed to VM&P?

Unless all those polymorphs are matrixed together in your pulls and that is the consistent result of your tek, your yeilds using the same bark and proceed should be very similar, with maybe differences in crystal size and slight difference in color from white to orange to bright yellow due to varying nps saturation or freeze technique.

In my experience.

My uneducated opinion is to separate the pink and re-x it alone to avoid possible mixing. If it comes out nice, then...good?

This is not safety advice, without more info on your process and equipment with pics, a proper assessment is impossible.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

TheUnbeliever
#4 Posted : 5/22/2020 8:16:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I cant say this definitively because I never saw or experienced it myself, but a friend of mine was getting some red/pink, large crystals of what was (subjectively) definitely DMT off someone a while back and he said that it was the strongest stuff he had ever expereienced before. He was saying that he was breaking through from the smoke left in the bong after his friend had taken a hit.
Some of it might be hyperbole but I trust what this guy has to say on these things.
Leave the wild ones to themselves.
Take care of them, they take care of us.

ifldmt
#5 Posted : 5/22/2020 2:40:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I used a a/b extraction that was very clean. When I scraped the pure white crystals there was an orange film around the Pyrex container and this was scraped and mixed with the white. If I look closely it is more a bright orange mixed with white but has given it a pinkish hue.
Upon further inspection I could see the tiny bright almost glowing orange tiny bits that gives it the pinkish color.
I'll try a recrystalization on it but I was worried about los8ng some of what looks like very pure deemster
Thank you for replying
For the record I used naptha.
An eye for an eye would leave the whole world blind
Ghandi

null24
#6 Posted : 5/22/2020 3:03:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

TheUnbeliever wrote:
I cant say this definitively because I never saw or experienced it myself, but a friend of mine was getting some red/pink, large crystals of what was (subjectively) definitely DMT off someone a while back and he said that it was the strongest stuff he had ever expereienced before. He was saying that he was breaking through from the smoke left in the bong after his friend had taken a hit.
Some of it might be hyperbole but I trust what this guy has to say on these things.

Interesting, that sounds like the DMT i saw the first time i did it, way back in '91 or '92, and i think I've read McKenna describe similar. I thought it was from a crude extraction. It came out of a local college infamous for it's chemistry lab. The crystals were very big, had a columnar shape, were a deep, dark red and a little 'wet'. Our technique was a simple bong as well, and it was indeed powerful but i can't attest to it being extraordinarily so. I had always figured that TMK's '3-hit' instruction had to do with using a less pure spice, and that this was it.

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

DeepMsnTechnician
#7 Posted : 6/9/2020 4:34:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ifldmt wrote:
I used a a/b extraction that was very clean. When I scraped the pure white crystals there was an orange film around the Pyrex container and this was scraped and mixed with the white. If I look closely it is more a bright orange mixed with white but has given it a pinkish hue.
Upon further inspection I could see the tiny bright almost glowing orange tiny bits that gives it the pinkish color.
I'll try a recrystalization on it but I was worried about los8ng some of what looks like very pure deemster
Thank you for replying
For the record I used naptha.

I can only add this because I'm a nurse not a chemist. Using Cybs hybrid A/B salt tech I also pulled the same color varieties. I was very careful and I also used Naptha. I'm thinking we're good brother. After all were using red dye and pink is light red.