We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Long time lurker, first time poster Options

chris pistol
#1 Posted : 6/6/2020 12:36:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings Nexians!
Firstly I would like to thank you for being such a valuable resource to me over my ten year psychedelic career so far. No other forum has such consistent quality posts and information. Odd to think that I know some of you older members in here by your handles and avatars from having dipped in and out of here since 2010! I will tell you a short bit about my history of psych use and why I've now decided to join the site.

Most of my psychedelic experiences have been with various RCs, although I will put a pin in that while on this site. I have had strong experiences with acid, disappointingly weak experiences with mushrooms, and I have tried a few random things like HBW seeds, morning glory, brugmansia etc. Sadly I was only ever able to get hold of DMT once so I have only smoked it twice, neither time enough for a breakthrough. I have only achieved breakthrough "level 5" experiences using ketamine, which if taken via an instant ROA feels very similar to how DMT users describe being "catapulted into hyperspace at high speed" but more like being melted and sucked through a portal into the nether realm. I have probably k-holed into space hundreds of times in the few years I have been doing it and my interest has been piqued in the parallels between strong DMT experiences and strong K experiences.

I have limited experience with growing mushrooms from spore, as well as growing san pedro and peyote for a couple of years (still never tried the cacti, I just love the idea of putting years of love and care into the plant in exchange for the experience I will eventually have). I've also grown a few daturas (don't panic, I don't eat the seeds I smoke the comparatively weak flowers). I'd like to expand my currently tiny entheogenic garden!

As I mentioned, I've only been able to get hold of DMT once. Unfortunately the price of housing has increased tenfold in the last three decades in the UK so most people under 30 live in a flat share situation, which is what has prevented me from extracting. However now I am moving into a more private living situation and I'm feeling "the call" again which brings me to why I have joined the nexus - I feel ready to attempt a DMT breakthrough again and I now have the means to perform my own extractions, so I have basically come to read through everything I can find on this site about different teks and ask for support if I need it.

Thanks again guys, I hope there's something I can contribute even if it's just experience stories! Smile
Chris Pistol is a fictional character, everything written in the above post is a creative writing exercise. Any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

strtman
#2 Posted : 6/7/2020 11:07:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus.

Looks like you tried many different substances. Yes, there is a lot to choose from the candy store.

I have decided to stick with changa and salvia. Ayahuasca made me so sick last times that I will not do it again. Seems like the body builds up this growing aversion against the smell and taste of the brew.

Anyway, now that you write about dature, I am all ears. Can you be more specific about your experiences? What exactly did you smoke, how much, in what circumstances, what results etc.?

Good luck with your extractions. And don’t forget to smoke the DMT in combination with caapi leaves. What will reveal is unbelievable.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 6/7/2020 3:34:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome chris pistol.

I also had beed using this forum as a valuable source of information for quite a while, before i joined.

Good luck with your first extraction.