We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Time Advice Please Options

EphemeralTruth
#1 Posted : 6/5/2020 7:50:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm preparing for my first Pharma trip...

I have powdered Harmine FB, in very pure form from an online vendor, and 1x recrystallized DMT from MH which I have smoked and believe to be quite pure.

My intention is to take:

180mg Harmine in orange juice
40mg DMT via capsule 10 minutes later
Piece of white bread immediately after

Does this seem like a reasonable first experience? I'd like this to be impactful without being overwhelmingly strong. I will observe the MAO diet 48 hrs prior to this and probably try to take it on a mostly empty stomach. My trip intention is to be open to any experience and to let go as fully as I can.

Any thoughts or recommendations to get the most out of this? Thanks Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

VibeSurfer
#2 Posted : 6/5/2020 8:22:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My guess is 40mg would be too low to feel much of any of the DMT. If you are set on that dose, my suggestion to you would be to weigh out and set aside additional booster doses in increments of 20mg or so and take them if you please.

OJ is great for freebase harmalas. The piece of bread is integral in my opinion. Your intention is pure as can be. Safe travels! Big grin
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

EphemeralTruth
#3 Posted : 6/5/2020 10:44:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

VibeSurfer wrote:
My guess is 40mg would be too low to feel much of any of the DMT. If you are set on that dose, my suggestion to you would be to weigh out and set aside additional booster doses in increments of 20mg or so and take them if you please.

OJ is great for freebase harmalas. The piece of bread is integral in my opinion. Your intention is pure as can be. Safe travels! Big grin

I appreciate the input! I initially was thinking about 60mg, but have read that some people have had really strong experiences on as little as 35. Do you have a frame of reference yourself?

I've done shroom trips up to 4.5g dried, and 4-ACO up to 45mg, so I have some experience with fairly strong trips. I think I would like the trip to be visual but not frighteningly powerful, though I suppose there's no way to tread that line with certainty.

VibeSurfer
#4 Posted : 6/5/2020 10:58:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah its just kind of a mess unfortunately... there's definitely inconsistencies across individual tolerances to it, inconsistencies with absorption, etc... I won't lie to you, it is a leap of faith, but an awesome one Big grin

I don't really have a frame of reference, I've always done between 100 and 150 mg of DMT, and I am usually aiming for something overpowering and intense when I reach for Pharma. There are a lot of anecdotal posts with dosages in the Pharamahuasca sticky at the top of this forum though.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 6/6/2020 11:22:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd start with 75 mg dmt, with another 20 mg capped up as an option for later.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand