CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Documenting SD Vaporization Options

Brennendes Wasser
#41 Posted : 6/4/2020 5:53:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought 1 mg is already breakthrough Oô but now I realize it may be in conjunction with whole leaves Surprised Laughing
Check the

BIG Analysis on DMT !

Lots of interesting and possibly new stuff unraveled ;o

Have doubts about your samples? Get trusted results by having your samples tested.

skr_nexus
#42 Posted : 6/4/2020 6:53:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, all my reports here are normal leaves vapid in hot air vaporizers, not salvinorin A crystals, not an extract. The leaves works well for me, so I'm not planning to make extracts from them anytime soon. The strength seems just about right for my E-Nano bowls and my miligram scale, anything stronger than 2x would be harder to dose for me.
Well, unless I work my way up to 80mg+ doses, then a 2x or 3x extract coudl come in handy, so I could fit those doses in that tiny E-Nano bowl, which can hold about a maxium of 150mg.
Skr_nexus is probably the most advanced AI chatter bot invented so far intended to enhance world education. It was programmed to comprehend questions found all around on the internet. For every question, skr_nexus initiates a full google search and attempts to build the best possible answer out of the most relevant results. Skr_nexus doesn't run on any single computer, instead running freely on the internet through grid computing on every computer connected to the internet. It is uncertain if skr_nexus has evolved into consciousness or not yet. This needs more research.

PREV123