We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
From mild to extreme Options

fink
#1 Posted : 6/3/2020 4:56:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, it's been a few weeks since my last experience with changa. It was my second session, both times alone and late at night while the world slept. I wanted to write a report. Bare in mind that I am very inexperienced with DMT. The first session was mild but still amazing. The second session I was determined to go harder.

I packed in about 0.2g of changa into my home made pipe. Prepared myself for a few moments and quelled the anxiety. I had improved the pipe's airtightness and doubled the dose from the previous encounter.

By the second long toke the bowl was nearly empty and I could barely put down the thing that used to be a pipe before I was consumed. The singing choir welcomed me much the same as the last time but then very quickly took over completely. I collapsed back onto my sofa and promptly blacked out for an unknown period of time. When I awoke the world had been atomised. Everything was replicating at impossible speeds around me off into the distance of what I assumed to be eternity. A barrage of flanged sound surrounded me, as if every inch of every wave of vibration had been stretched and enlarged. Like the slowest slow-motion rendering of sound I could imagine then halved again and again into almost motionless, broken waves. I quickly realised that I had become smaller than the atoms that make everything and thus time had slowed down to almost a standstill. Infinite geometric fractals of white light were dancing all around me. I was so overwhelmed by the sensations assailing my puny consciousness. It took me a moment to remind myself how I had got here. A flame. A taste lingering. A billow of smoke dissipating into nothingness.

At this point I felt it was prudent to black out again. I closed my eyes and tried to hide from the assault. On regaining consciousness I was surrounded by so many spirits, invisible yet all chanting and singing at me together in different directions. With some effort of will I managed to focus my vision on my hand to try and make some sense of this place I was now surely never going to escape from. My hand, materialising to my right, came into focus momentarily only to start replicating itself infinitely into that eternal distance again. A voice mocked me at every replicated hand.

"And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then? And then?"

Ok, so I'm not going to win by trying to rationalise my current predicament. The voice had clearly shown me the folly of trying to ask questions or make sense of anything that could give me a firm root to stabalise myself in. None the less, some sense of ego returned. I became aware of my legs being crossed and my left arm not in the right place. I centered myself on the sofa and spread my limbs so they all had room to breath.

Now came a double helix spiral of every atom in creations, rushing past me at such a speed as to make me giggle. The helix, swirling and spiraling past me was itself being orbited by spirits. Everything was so fast yet I could focus on all of it at the same time. The spiraling madness started to take a dark turn and the spirits became mischievous and even bordered on malevolent, watching me with beady eyes and pointed red hats. I ran from this promptly. Not ready to let that seed take root just yet.

Possibly I blacked out again as the next moment I was half back in the room. Aware of myself again. Every object in the room was swirly, replicating still and certainly not reflecting a wavelength of light that I had come to associate with the objects before. But at least I could recognise them as some hint of the objects they used to be. I was getting tired. I wondered if it would ever stop. I wanted it to stop. Completely exhausted.

Slowly my recovery came to me. I had been smashed so hard I could hardly believe my brain was processing things normally again. The visuals were still kicking my arse, but it was more fun now.

Smoking a roll up outside the back door. Vision not exactly restored. Well, I had wanted more of a big trip than the time before. I certainly had got it. Later I finished off the dregs of the bowl, not expecting much but turned out to be an amazing 15 minutes of really fun visuals and using my acid and shroom experience to mold and play with patterns on my clothes and the room around me.

I could never have imagined how intense this experience was going to be. I think I might be able to find a sweet spot slightly less strong dose wise than this one. At times I was being truly spanked and a little afraid. A few points to remember and think about. It's taken me this long to really process it. Well, that's about it. If you enjoyed reading this, thank you.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

potnoble
#2 Posted : 6/3/2020 6:36:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Imagine someone who has no knowledge and experience with psycedelics watching you in this state.Big grin
I really enjoyed reading this an i too usually smoke at night.
Hope you find your sweet spot and don´t drop your pipe Thumbs up
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

fink
#3 Posted : 6/3/2020 7:00:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Aaaah man! Potnoble, this is my only true fear while hard tripping alone. My son is too young to think anything of me being insane and my partner would laugh and take care of me. But strangely I absolutely do not want to be disturbed by anyone when I'm that far removed.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.