We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ADHD concerta vaping pure DMT Options

MaverickMushroom
#1 Posted : 6/1/2020 4:23:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

From what I have researched so far, Concerta is only problematic if combined with an MAOI when drunk. I assume smoking changa which contains an MAOI, should also be avoided as a precaution against serotonin syndrome. Am I right in thinking vaping pure DMT with concerta should not present any contraindications?

cheers for any replies

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 6/1/2020 4:38:46 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

You are correct in your assumptions. From experience, it’s better without it, but no harm will come.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

MaverickMushroom
#3 Posted : 6/1/2020 4:54:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Without the MAOI?

Metta-Morpheus
#4 Posted : 6/1/2020 10:18:35 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Yes, avoid MAOI, smoked or drunk(drank?).

Pure spice will be all good.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

VibeSurfer
#5 Posted : 6/1/2020 11:33:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I mean... Concerta isn't quite cocaine but it's kind of cocaine. DMT would be best received without it IMO. Growing up on that stuff, I would not blast off from that space or state of mind, but I understand people have different experiences with it.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

bismillah
#6 Posted : 6/2/2020 9:56:39 PM

My Personalized Tag

The DMT experience is MUCH more profound with an maoi—not just "more intense" (although it will be). I say cut out the other stuff so you can safely use DMT with an maoi.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

MaverickMushroom
#7 Posted : 6/3/2020 12:05:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I’m probably go without the MAOI. As meds do help me with stuff though

Chasemandingo
#8 Posted : 6/17/2020 2:25:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm in a similar boat. Coming off SSRI (Celexa). I am down to 2.5 mg per day. Will drop it once more to 1.25 a day for a week or so then be completely off. Then time to cleanse my brain with some Cubensis. I feel that the SSRI did help me through a difficult time. Everything improved rather nicely while on it. The side effects were awful though. I also will not allow myself to be on a med long term if I have a choice. So it is recommended to stay on an SSRI for at least 9 months. I've been on a little over a year. Gradually reducing my dose over the past 5 months. I hope that I can use the little teachers to continue my growth as a person and to pick up where Celexa left off. I do not expect psychedelics to cure my neurosis. They believe one way that SSRI's help is by promoting neurogenesis. Stamets showed us that psilocybin can do the same thing so I guess I will see if it works for me?