We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tacticus beta released (great program) Options

corridors of my cells
#1 Posted : 1/10/2010 12:50:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A week ago a new fractal program called "Tacticus" released by "Xyrus02" on DeviantArt.
It needs Vista or Windows7 to operate, heres a LINK to the program if you are interested.
Best thing about Tacticus is u get fractals in 3d , it is a revolutionary thing in fractal art software.
From the link i gave, you can download both installer and non-installer versions. I also recommend to visit Xyrus's art GALLERY.
He is one of the pioneers in fractal creation as an artist, mathematician and a software designer.
You can also download his own version of Apophysis from this LINK.

Here are some examples of stuff you can do with Tacticus.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/10/2010 1:17:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow, the images are amazing indeed thanks for that!

MagikVenom
#3 Posted : 1/10/2010 1:28:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing Images! Its fascinating to me that I have no knowledge of advanced mathematics yet my brain automatically whips up complex fractal images just like the program automatically all the time. If I could just interface with a computer I could display them to others. Its only a matter of time.

Peace
MV

corridors of my cells
#4 Posted : 1/10/2010 2:14:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MagikVenom wrote:
Amazing Images! Its fascinating to me that I have no knowledge of advanced mathematics yet my brain automatically whips up complex fractal images just like the program automatically all the time. If I could just interface with a computer I could display them to others. Its only a matter of time.

Peace
MV

haha using a "NIA" or an "EPOC" its possible soon trust me.. its just about calibrating colors for your brain/perception and diplaying them in pixels.. i have some ideas about this kinda stuff but i need some programmable stuff i guess NIA is more for gaming but some other neural impulse headbands will do the trick soon.. even dreamviewing will be possible in 2-3 years i hope SmileSmile

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 1/10/2010 4:21:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey... thanks for the heads up. i appreciate it. Wink
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi