We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tek to produce powder DMT as opposed to the goo that comes from ATB Options

PsillyPsimon
#1 Posted : 5/31/2020 2:18:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello.

I have been doing the Cyril's ATB extraction for a few years now. Recently I was given DMT extracted by someone else that was a yellow powder. It was good - a little better than expected. It was a light yellow powder as opposed to the brown/orange sticky goo that I get.

I am wondering if this is likely to be the product of a STB or a FASA extraction. I believe that the source was the same ACRB that I use.

Please advise. Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Brennendes Wasser
#2 Posted : 5/31/2020 2:51:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

So you dont have any contact to this person so you cant just simply ask?

In that case I guess there is no possibility to ever know, I mean it could be derived from any TEK and then any post treatment could be made, so the final morphology was achieved.

Generally STB TEKs are told to yield less pure Spice and FASA / A/B TEKs are told to produce higher purity / solid crystals.

But maybe she/he did a very clean workup on a very high quality ( = less oil) bark and therefore only a regular STB method was used, one will neber know :/
Using recrystalizaton after a *dirty STB* would also create a product that is similar to yours.

If you are now curious about that nice purity and the solid product that you were given and you want to move over from sticky goo to a product like this, then you should simply do a recrystalization on your goo or also try a A/B. Last possibility of course would be using MHRB, but you already told that you both had the same initial source, so this may not be the reason. Still switching over to MHRB would most likely *improve* the rheological properties of your product. Cool

PsillyPsimon
#3 Posted : 5/31/2020 3:30:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

We had a falling out over some of the DMT I extracted. I won't go into the details, since it may be touching the sides of selling or supplying. Let's just say that this person somehow got the idea that I was Santa Claus. A dispute then erupted, but they eventually did the right thing by replacing the DMT I gave them.

So I think a rewash is in order, and since my solution is almost depleted (one more pull left), I may give FASA a try.

Thanks so much for your timely reply.