We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tacticus beta released (great program) Options

corridors of my cells
#1 Posted : 1/10/2010 12:50:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A week ago a new fractal program called "Tacticus" released by "Xyrus02" on DeviantArt.
It needs Vista or Windows7 to operate, heres a LINK to the program if you are interested.
Best thing about Tacticus is u get fractals in 3d , it is a revolutionary thing in fractal art software.
From the link i gave, you can download both installer and non-installer versions. I also recommend to visit Xyrus's art GALLERY.
He is one of the pioneers in fractal creation as an artist, mathematician and a software designer.
You can also download his own version of Apophysis from this LINK.

Here are some examples of stuff you can do with Tacticus.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/10/2010 1:17:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow, the images are amazing indeed thanks for that!

MagikVenom
#3 Posted : 1/10/2010 1:28:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing Images! Its fascinating to me that I have no knowledge of advanced mathematics yet my brain automatically whips up complex fractal images just like the program automatically all the time. If I could just interface with a computer I could display them to others. Its only a matter of time.

Peace
MV

corridors of my cells
#4 Posted : 1/10/2010 2:14:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MagikVenom wrote:
Amazing Images! Its fascinating to me that I have no knowledge of advanced mathematics yet my brain automatically whips up complex fractal images just like the program automatically all the time. If I could just interface with a computer I could display them to others. Its only a matter of time.

Peace
MV

haha using a "NIA" or an "EPOC" its possible soon trust me.. its just about calibrating colors for your brain/perception and diplaying them in pixels.. i have some ideas about this kinda stuff but i need some programmable stuff i guess NIA is more for gaming but some other neural impulse headbands will do the trick soon.. even dreamviewing will be possible in 2-3 years i hope SmileSmile

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 1/10/2010 4:21:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey... thanks for the heads up. i appreciate it. Wink
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi