We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thank you Space X and NASA!!! Options

null24
#1 Posted : 5/30/2020 8:31:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I don't know what to say. Things have not been good here, and have just been getting worse the last few days. It's nice to be able to point my attention away from all the troubles and tears on this little blue globe for a minute, and appreciate it and marvel at what we can achieve working together.

I'm really happy to shed tears if happiness for the first time in a long time. Amazing work, great launch! Cool suits too.

Elon may be an asshat, but that was nice.Thumbs up

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 5/30/2020 9:50:50 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Flawless execution!

Big up to Space-X for their incredible work.

Godspeed Bob and Doug. Thumbs up

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Loveall
#3 Posted : 5/31/2020 11:57:31 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I didn't see the landing of the first stage while watching live. Can't find the video either (only for older tests). Wondering if anyone has a link to that. Thanks.

https://blogs.nasa.gov/c...lly-lands-on-drone-ship/
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

null24
#4 Posted : 5/31/2020 3:40:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
I didn't see the landing of the first stage while watching live. Can't find the video either (only for older tests). Wondering if anyone has a link to that. Thanks.

I think the comlink was cut for the camera on the drone ship (Of Course I Still Love You!) right at landing, but is this what you are looking for?

It doesn't even look real!
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Jees
#5 Posted : 5/31/2020 3:54:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
...It doesn't even look real!
It could be low resolution capturing, zoomed in from ver far away and/or poor video rendering making it look weird.
The smoke looks real, the clashing of waves at the front of the raft too @ 30sec.
That things comes in slantwise a bit, not even strict vertical, what a feat Cool

null24
#6 Posted : 5/31/2020 3:57:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
null24 wrote:
It could be low resolution capturing, zoomed in from ver far away and/or poor video rendering making it look weird.
The smoke looks real, the clashing of waves at the front of the raft too @ 30sec.
That things comes in slantwise a bit, not even strict vertical, what a feat Cool

I'm not saying it's not! Big grin (I'm almost up to my nose in a swamp of conspiracy theories!) It is really crap video unfortunately.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

xss27
#7 Posted : 5/31/2020 4:08:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a shame Elon's team didn't help coordinate the media coverage. I went outside, apparently too late according to the 'live' media sites, only to find out today that if I'd stayed outside a few more minutes I would have seen it. Bah!

Loveall
#8 Posted : 5/31/2020 4:20:00 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

null24 wrote:
Loveall wrote:

I think the comlink was cut for the camera on the drone ship (Of Course I Still Love You!) right at landing, but is this what you are looking for?

It doesn't even look real!

Yes,thank you for that link. Was also hoping for the closeup view from the feed that was cut off if anyone has that.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Cognitive Heart
#9 Posted : 5/31/2020 7:15:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Incredible engineering feat and impeccable landing! Cool
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Jees
#10 Posted : 6/2/2020 10:56:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Jees wrote:
null24 wrote:

I'm not saying it's not! Big grin (I'm almost up to my nose in a swamp of conspiracy theories!) It is really crap video unfortunately.

Hi null24,

there must be computer simulation flights out there and these can look very realistic with today's graphics abilities, so I was looking if this vid could have been such a one.

About your remark of the cool suits, they are truly sifi stuff

The Traveler
#11 Posted : 6/3/2020 7:41:28 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

dreamer042 wrote:
Flawless execution!

Well, perfect?

Doug, the veteran astronaut, tumbled himself into a light head injury right after entering the ISS (poor sod looked really embarrassed), and Bob let the disco-dino slip out his hands.

Big grin

Kind regards,

The Traveler