We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introductions Options

DeepMsnTechnician
#1 Posted : 5/25/2020 9:04:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

I'm not a poet or a writer so my grammar and sentence structure leaves a lot to be desired. However, I'm honest and kind. So for my part I'm here to learn but I also have the heart to help if you have a need. I wear my heart on my shoulder but I'm not tackles. So if you ask for an honest perspectives that's what you'll get. I rarely way in on politics but this doesn't feel like that crowd anyway. I no longer have the stomach for dogma or tribalism tho I've certainly walked that path in the past.

About myself then. I'm a 48 year old former Marine Corps Infantry with two military deployments. That's my rocky past. Today I'm a nurse working in a respiratory SNF hospital in Phoenix. I only say this just to give you an idea of how far love can take you if your willing to open yourself up. And ladies and gents I'm hear because of love. This love makes me feel like it would be a disservice if we didn't dedicate at least a portion of our time answering the why am I here questions. Even if it turns out that we sent ourselves.

As far as the Nexus goes the universe of DMT is a strange new land for this seeker. But honestly I'm a little excited. I have the materials, the tools, and the desire but I like to be slow and careful. At least until it start to get in the way of experiential progress. So I'm looking forward to reading and learning.

So let me end this buy saying thank you for opening your doors and your minds. You will all be a valuable resource on my journey. So be happy and free from suffering my brothers and sisters.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ferrum
#2 Posted : 5/26/2020 4:47:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. Thank you for your service , your protection , in the past as a corps warrior . I know that could not have been easy.

With dmt , slow and with setting intentions is my advice . This is surely the place to learn , same for me .

may you find what you're looking for here !

waitfornever
#3 Posted : 5/29/2020 1:29:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!

You started out well, "I'm honest and kind.......I'm hear (here) because of love.". Sounds like you have your priorities straight.

This is an amazing place, I'm sure you'll find answers to many of your questions here and then a whole lot more!
Insanity is past, present, and future pain. 
Past pain never dies, otherwise it would not be pain. 
Life is present pain. 
All unknown and feared is future pain. 
Is the absence of pain happiness? 
And if constant pain leads to insanity; Can constant insanity destroy the pain?

Cognitive Heart
#4 Posted : 5/29/2020 1:57:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Your duties are honorable. I wish you all the best in your endeavors throughout the Nexus. A phenomenal resource at large yes, and many like-minded folks available to assist you if needed. Nothing quite like the Nexus, that's for sure. You've reached a community that's hard to compare with. DMT Nexus also being a selective source for various tryptamine activities. Very happy
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

VibeSurfer
#5 Posted : 5/31/2020 4:16:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a wonderful introduction. Welcome to the Nexus! DMT showed me how much of a juggernaut love can really be. I look forward to seeing more of you.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Achilles
#6 Posted : 6/1/2020 2:41:31 PM

I is the obstacle.

Outstanding introduction.. welcome to the nexus and from one combat medic to another(or coreman) thank you so much for your service brother
This guys ego ^

DeepMsnTechnician
#7 Posted : 6/15/2020 11:04:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This COVID is picking up steam in Phoenix and I work in a SNF that specializes in respiratory care. I haven't had much time to respond to my posts or read many others until now. Crazy days brothers and sisters.... I just want to thank every one of you that welcomed me. I FEEL YOUR LOVE AND IT MAKES MY HEART HAPPY!!!

DeepMsnTechnician
#8 Posted : 6/15/2020 11:14:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Achilles wrote:
Outstanding introduction.. welcome to the nexus and from one combat medic to another(or coreman) thank you so much for your service brother

I'm sorry brother but I wasn't a corpsman. I was straight up Infantry at the time. I really wish I was. It's just a better path. I've only been a nurse about 6 years. Late bloomer Very happy

Achilles
#9 Posted : 6/17/2020 4:17:20 PM

I is the obstacle.

DeepMsnTechnician wrote:
Achilles wrote:

I'm sorry brother but I wasn't a corpsman. I was straight up Infantry at the time. I really wish I was. It's just a better path. I've only been a nurse about 6 years. Late bloomer Very happy

Nothing wrong with infantry man 👍. I appreciate your service all the same.
This guys ego ^