We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT NITROUS Feeling Options

Bosho 23
#1 Posted : 5/25/2020 7:54:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi since I have not been drinking nearly 4 months, I have been getting this feeling of nitros dmt when I smoke weed out of my bong.
At the start it was more nitros than dmt, but lately it has been more like a dmt feeling it does not happen all the time once a week maybe.
The last time which was a couple of nights ago, it was a little overwhelming I had the hit felt it coming on stopped as I was exiting my garage to enjoy it and got caught out I had to hold on to the wall and a door handle because it hit me so hard.
I am just wondering if anyone has had this feeling or can shed some light on what might be happening.
✌️ and 🌈

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 5/25/2020 9:43:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I never tried nitros, but after/during DMT consumption, for several month, weed was extremely psychedelic for me. Can this be the case for you?

Also weed bong hits affect your blood pressure, can this be a result of spikes or drops in BP?

xss27
#3 Posted : 5/25/2020 12:03:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nitros is interesting. To me it feels like my awareness is oscillating backwards and forwards between the waking state and deep-sleep/some ego-less state. Like a light switch that you press exactly halfway on/off so there's sparking.. the light is not quite on, not quite off. I've never felt it similar to a peak cannabis experience though, more like Ketamine or other dissociation inducing substances.

DMT, on the other hand. I remember when I had been sober for at least 2 years and got my hands on some amazing green, Amsterdam quality, and thought I'd be able to handle what I could in the past. So I rolled a massive cone, blazed it quickly, taking deep breaths. I had to go and lay down immediately afterwards. Before I passed out I remember having DMT style visuals that were creeping into the eyes-open state and that were very vivid with eyes-closed.

Obviously there's no DMT in cannabis. Personally I don't think it was triggering DMT in the brain. I think the DMT 'space' does not belong to DMT, and the reason I feel that is because I've experienced it sober through meditation and weird sleep-like states which suggests it's a space that can be accessed in multiple ways.

The cannabis definitely caused the blood pressure to drop. I had another experience once where after an all nighter I actually collapsed after standing up too quickly, and I remember just prior to collapsing seeing the tell-tale DMT style visuals creeping in at the periphery of my vision.. but it was almost like the DMT space was already there, sort of 'backwards' from what we see in the waking state. It's like the waking state is 'us' pressed up really closed to a TV screen and the DMT space is the world around and beyond that TV set. Or something Big grin

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 5/25/2020 9:02:58 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

In other words, with respect to particular mental states, all drugs are active placebos.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Bosho 23
#5 Posted : 5/29/2020 3:32:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your input. I’m pretty sure it is not a blood pressure thing when I have these moments.
The feeling was a lot like nitros at the start and now very dmt like. It seems that I might be accessing that space which you have had success by meditation and dreaming xss27. This makes a lot of sense as you state this space does not belong dmt it is accessible through many avenues. Thank you DFZ xss27 Exitwound.
✌️ and 🌈