We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Trip Log Options

Kumarajiva
#21 Posted : 5/24/2020 4:17:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Careful with that popcorn. Can be toxic.
Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Anonymous2
#22 Posted : 5/26/2020 4:32:49 PM
The more you know

gogamoga wrote:
Careful with that popcorn. Can be toxic.

Edit: your posts are the main reason I stop writing the trip journal, and I will post here much less. I prefer eliminating negativity from my life.

Kumarajiva
#23 Posted : 5/26/2020 6:23:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Omg Anonymous2, if i trigger you that much i am sorry, i will not respond to any of your posts anymore.
Feel free to be who you are and dont mind me.
Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā

Anonymous2
#24 Posted : 5/27/2020 9:20:40 AM
The more you know

Your posts are not the only reason. I realized I wrote down too much personal information. It’s split between the two.

And maybe I triggered you too because, in other people’s threads, you don’t write only about toxins and bad trips.

Anyway.

The yellow thing is produced by the mushroom.

https://www.reddit.com/r...celium_should_i_isolate/

What’s interesting is that I’ve never seen it in this amount. Earlier, I had only MS tubs and cakes. Now I have two tubs with a single DNA clone. It was my first clone ever. I call it B+0. (Then B+1, B+2, Ama 0, Ama 1, as I clone fruits.)

The B+0 seems to develop way more mycelium than any MS mushroom, and it produces much more of this yellow product too. The whole substrate looks different compared to any MS substrate, regardless of whether I use oat-popcorn mix or oat only, and regardless the variety (that some people call strain).

All kinds of corn can have toxins which is one of the reasons it’s not paleo. In my experience, the same amount of people who go to a theatre leaves the place alive after the movie ends. Many of them consume popcorn and seem to survive.

During the COVID lockdown, it was difficult to get oat. The popcorn was organic and from a trusted brand. In the end, I got 30kg oat, and the B+0 strain made it yellow too.

Anonymous2
#25 Posted : 5/27/2020 9:39:34 AM
The more you know

This is how all my MS tubs look like, regardless of whether it is B+, Mazatapec, Amazonian, or Hawaiian. The one on the photo is Mazatapec already fruiting but it could be any my MS tubes.

This is how B+0 looks like. The photo is taken of an oat-only tub. It’s not fruiting yet, and it has much more mycelium than the MS tubs. The amount of grain was the same. Notice that it even has none bruised corner (greenish color) just like the other B+0 tube. The reason is unknown.

And this is the first flush of the first B+0 tub:

Anonymous2
#26 Posted : 5/27/2020 11:39:43 AM
The more you know

Ferrum: I can’t answer PM here. You can reach me on shroomery under the same name. The answer is, Yes but it will take another 6-12 months to get there when it’s possible. They are young".

Jozeh: I tried to answer your chat questions probably too late, then I didn’t see you there again. I saved the chat but I can’t send you a PM here.

SynKyd
#27 Posted : 5/28/2020 2:48:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice work on the shrooms V, you’ve come a long way in a short time!

That harvest is perfection. Try some fresh sautéed with your favorite dish, they really taste good with proper preparation and you can cook them without a great loss of potency. Probably 60-70g wet to account for the cooking is similar to eating an eighth dry in my experience. 50g wet cooked is underwhelming for me.

Love
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Jozeh
#28 Posted : 5/28/2020 7:03:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice work Anonymous2,

I do enjoy your trip reports, they read like poetry, however I understand how they are uncomfortable for others as they are the unabashed outpouring of your psyche. Write high edit sober.

Mushrooms look great Very happy

Catch me on the chat.

Anonymous2
#29 Posted : 5/28/2020 2:38:00 PM
The more you know

Thank you both, you made my day more amazing.

Anonymous2
#30 Posted : 5/28/2020 4:10:57 PM
The more you know

60-70g?

I can tell you what happened yesterday.

I drunk a tea of 2.2g dried B+ powder. Ten minutes later, a transparent layer appeared over the bed full of neon-color magical patterns. It seemed so realistic (made of plastic) that I had to touch it to check whether it covered my iPad or not. I saw it on the floor too and decided not to walk.

“Relax. Stay calm. It is going to be intense.”

I’m not sure what happened if I ate 70g raw mushrooms.

Anonymous2
#31 Posted : 5/28/2020 4:22:36 PM
The more you know

The plan is to make them as dry as possible with silica gel or something similar, then grinding them into powder, put the powder in small glass jars that go to the freezer.

waitfornever
#32 Posted : 5/28/2020 8:41:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please dont stop posting, things dont have to make sense to be beautiful.

Plus you obviously have some serious mushroom skills, I'm envious.
Insanity is past, present, and future pain. 
Past pain never dies, otherwise it would not be pain. 
Life is present pain. 
All unknown and feared is future pain. 
Is the absence of pain happiness? 
And if constant pain leads to insanity; Can constant insanity destroy the pain?

Anonymous2
#33 Posted : 6/18/2020 4:30:54 PM
The more you know

It’s all about love.

Anonymous2
#34 Posted : 6/18/2020 4:32:24 PM
The more you know

Modern Science: "OMG! The Universe is conscious!"
Mushroom: "Who isn’t?"
DMT: "What Universe?"

waitfornever
#35 Posted : 6/19/2020 10:18:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Look at those, I'm almost drooling (and nauseous) looking at them, really really nice.

Is there any change in potency or a different feel to the high based on size ounce for ounce?
Roughly how long did that monster take to grow?
I have very limited experience with mushrooms. Sadly I have to admit never seeing anything over a few cm in real life.
Insanity is past, present, and future pain. 
Past pain never dies, otherwise it would not be pain. 
Life is present pain. 
All unknown and feared is future pain. 
Is the absence of pain happiness? 
And if constant pain leads to insanity; Can constant insanity destroy the pain?

Anonymous2
#36 Posted : 6/21/2020 12:55:04 AM
The more you know

Where is it? I felt it would be strong, but I see nothing. What should I do?
Maybe they were right, and I took it too often. I believed I could do it, but I should have a break.
What should I tell them? I don’t want to lie that it was intense if it was not. I took 2.1 gram Amazonian, and I still know what’s going on. It doesn’t seem to be that strong.
And why am I playing a video game on the onset of the mushrooms?
Wait. I’m not playing. I’m lying on the bed with closed eyes.
My girlfriend and I play this game so much. What could we do? How could we spend time together? She is living in another country, and she can’t fly to me now.
I don’t want to play the game now. Why am I fighting? Who am I fighting with? I want a beautiful trip. Is my mind obsessed with this game that much I can’t stop it now, and my whole trip will be about it?
I’m still playing it.
Where are the colors?
Maybe it’s true I tripped much. I remember the things I saw on my early pharma and mushroom trips. It wasn’t a question where the colors are. They were the most intense, clear, and beautiful things I’ve had ever seen. Is it like that now?
Here are the colors. They disappeared again. Is the mushroom playing a trick with me?
And now here are the aliens. Wow. They came to destroy my reality. Maybe it’s better if I see it less intense. I asked the mushroom before the trip to be gentle to me. It is gentle, but somehow it must tell me if the aliens are real, and they are coming.
What will humanity do when they appear? They will ask the alien demons to take a few selfies together. That’s what humans will do.
Some people might organize a welcoming party in the Nevada desert.
It will be wonderful.
It will last for five seconds.
Then, this reality gets eradicated from existence forever, like if it never happened.
Where can I go then?
I know the answer, but I don’t want to go there.
How could I fight them? They are so huge, scary, and powerful. How could I have a chance? I can’t remember anything when I see them. It’s hopeless. They will destroy everything in the blink of the eye as soon as they get inside.
Okay, let’s pause it now.
See? I can pause it. The war is not going on.
And where are the aliens now? I only paused it, I did nothing else, and they disappeared.
Where is anyone or anything now?
Do I have a face?
What are my hands touching?
What hands?
Ah, I imagine I’m Anonymous2. She believes she’s having a mushroom trip. I imagine I am her.
She is unsure whether the planet exists or not.
She is unsure whether people exist or they are her imagination.
She is unsure about the aliens.
In a few moments, I will be back to her. I’ll imagine I’m she. I’ll imagine I’m having a mushroom trip.
She will remember it. She will believe I’m she, and she will believe she is I.
She will caress her face, open her eyes, and smile.

Anonymous2
#37 Posted : 6/21/2020 1:36:10 PM
The more you know

waitfornever wrote:
Look at those, I'm almost drooling (and nauseous) looking at them, really really nice.

Is there any change in potency or a different feel to the high based on size ounce for ounce?
Roughly how long did that monster take to grow?
I have very limited experience with mushrooms. Sadly I have to admit never seeing anything over a few cm in real life.

As for nausea, the truffles were the worst, followed by fresh mushrooms. Eating dried mushrooms was much better. The next level is when you make a tea of the dried mushrooms, but you still eat the fruits too, together with the tea. The gentlest method is drinking only tea without fruits.

I drink it when it’s already cold. It might be one hour after pouring the water on the mushrooms. I did not experience significant potency differences between eating the fruits too or drinking only the tea.

These huge fruits are recent flushes. I haven’t taken them yet. Earlier, I did PF TEK.

What I observed was that you can grow large fruits in almost any plastic box unless it’s short (not high enough). You can grow giant mushrooms in 15l, 20l, or 60l boxes as long as they are high.

When I tried using 18 cm high plastic boxes (as they were more comfortable to handle), the result was a disaster. All the B+, Mazatapec, Hawaiian, and Mexican monotubs produced tiny, dwarf, mutant looking mushrooms. I had a similar experience earlier with GT. I thought and I have been told it was bad genetics.

Then I bent the cakes that all produced dwarf mushrooms in multiple flushes already, mixed it with coco coir, and put it into plastic boxes. They survived it and grew huge fruits.

If it’s high enough (at least 28-30cm), you can use anything. A plastic bucket will do fine.

I use only unmodified boxes. No cutting, no drilling, no holes. I put wires under the lids to keep it about 0.5cm above the box for air exchange. I mist them twice a day (water spray).

You can see the short boxes on the middle, left. They are bad. Go for 30+ cm.

WanderingCat
#38 Posted : 6/21/2020 8:28:40 PM

The White Haired Cat

I'm so glad I got to read everything here so far Big grin

What a lovely space on the DMT Nexus. Pleased Keep being you!
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Anonymous2
#39 Posted : 6/21/2020 10:48:15 PM
The more you know

WanderingCat wrote:
I'm so glad I got to read everything here so far Big grin

What a lovely space on the DMT Nexus. Pleased Keep being you!

❤️

Anonymous2
#40 Posted : 6/23/2020 2:08:09 PM
The more you know

If you like someone, clone them on agar, because, you know, people change.

PREV123NEXT