We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
(full spectrum) stuff Options

DeepMsnTechnician
#1 Posted : 5/27/2020 6:11:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello sisters and brothers.

I'm working through Cybs Hybrid ATB "salt" tek and at the end he talks about some seekers preference to the a brown powder that he refers to as (full spectrum) stuff instead of the cleaner white crystals. I think i understand now what contributes to the different coloring (fat) Could you veteran seekers explain what is meant when saying "Full Spectrum" Is this in reference to the trip or are we talking about taste and flavor? And please be aware that I haven't been on any trips as of yet. Thank you for your time.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Brennendes Wasser
#2 Posted : 5/27/2020 7:46:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

It should refer to the opinion that mimosa bark *may* contain other psychoactive substances, that are not present in a pure DMT fraction. White crystals are always pure DMT and a lot of people believe that the more brown fractions contain also other psychoactives, therefore they call it to represent the full spectrum of active alkaloids of Mimosa.

But actually I am nearly sure that these brown fractions are just polluted stuff, the other compounds that also cause the brown colour of the soup altogether. The full spectrum is just polluted DMT, like 90 or down to 70 % pure.
95 % DMT purity would be slightly yellow, mostly white crystals.
85 % DMT would be yellow to brown crystals.
< 70 % DMT purity is generally just a brown oil.

These numbers are not absolute, but the stuff that is called Full Spectrum in my opinion is just a fraction with more than 10 % of brown contaminations, that dont have any effects.

It was often written that possibly people tend to belive that this is a different experience (because of the other *full spectrum alkaloids*) based on the darker colour, which made the experience become different. Still this is highly subjective, so based on the actual experience it is nearly impossible to definetly say if there is a distinct difference between both types or not. And I also think it is just a Placebo Confused

DeepMsnTechnician
#3 Posted : 5/27/2020 7:52:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you brother, I appreciate you.

null24
#4 Posted : 5/27/2020 8:15:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

When i use that term, I'm usually referring to an extract made with acacia as opposed to mimosa, as acacia tends to have pretty high NMT content, which is also psychoactive, along with more plant fats and oils lending it a waxier consistency than described. I wouldn't call it brown, that could be confusing to a newcomer because contamination would indeed turn your spice brown, as BW states.

I really don't have enough experience with mimosa extracts to offer a valid experiential comparison, or an opinion on preference.

One this I've noticed with acrb is that there seems to be two separate alkaloids metabolizing at slightly different rates. Often, just as i come down, there is a little ramp up, kind of like a coda, or "PS, I love you" kind of thing at the end that i have not noticed on my few mhrb experiences.

I think with mhrb some folks refer to "jimjam" or "jungle" as a full spectrum???
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

DeepMsnTechnician
#5 Posted : 5/27/2020 8:36:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
When i use that term, I'm usually referring to an extract made with acacia as opposed to mimosa, as acacia tends to have pretty high NMT content, which is also psychoactive, along with more plant fats and oils lending it a waxier consistency than described. I wouldn't call it brown, that could be confusing to a newcomer because contamination would indeed turn your spice brown, as BW states.

I really don't have enough experience with mimosa extracts to offer a valid experiential comparison, or an opinion on preference.

One this I've noticed with acrb is that there seems to be two separate alkaloids metabolizing at slightly different rates. Often, just as i come down, there is a little ramp up, kind of like a coda, or "PS, I love you" kind of thing at the end that i have not noticed on my few mhrb experiences.

I think with mhrb some folks refer to "jimjam" or "jungle" as a full spectrum???

Okay, that's interesting. I'm wrongly assuming that extracted DMT is all the same just different levels of potency. What your describing sounds very nice. Do you recommend an specific extraction tek for acacia? Maybe this is too advanced for someone like myself for the moment?

null24
#6 Posted : 5/27/2020 10:04:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Quote:
Okay, that's interesting. I'm wrongly assuming that extracted DMT is all the same just different levels of potency. What your describing sounds very nice.

Hey, thanks. My statements are just my opinion, i have not done any kind of analysis, it could be all in my head, for all i know!Laughing

Quote:
Do you recommend an specific extraction tek for acacia? Maybe this is too advanced for someone like myself for the moment?

I started off with acrb and have only very recently started playing with mhrb. True, mhrb is pretty fool- proof, but at the same time working with acrb will require a little better understanding of the processes, and help you acquire that. I'm not hell-bent on white crystals and have always been happy with what i got out of acacia- which was never white crystalsWink

That said, being able to do a simple stb and yeilding a high return of those white crystals is pretty cool!

I think it was Earthwalker's tek that i first used, which can be found by searching that term in Google +DMT nexus. He wrote one up for small amounts of acrb that worked great, and he has easy instructions for a mini-a/b to clean it up at the end if you want.

CYB's also works fine, and is a little easier without the boils and strains.

Acrb is way more hit-or-miss, in my experience, and that can be frustrating.

So, all in all a it's really your preference as to how involved you want to get. If you just want spice now (which is totally fine), mhrb may be your best bet, but if you want to get all geeky with it, acrb is fun to play with.Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Metta-Morpheus
#7 Posted : 5/28/2020 2:28:39 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I love acacia. The waxy pulls are my favorite. I don’t know why, but I just love it. I agree that a full spectrum acacia has a wonderful vibe to it. Null, I likewise am not hell bent on the white fluff.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

bismillah
#8 Posted : 5/28/2020 2:47:27 AM

My Personalized Tag

The pure-white dmt I got from straight AtB pulls on mimosa, although I never went hard on it because of small yield and crappy equipment, felt less rich than the yellowy kind from Cyb's. The "jimjam" spice always greets me by wrapping the arms of the jungle around my being... Warmer? My experiences are almost always uncomfortable but the full spectrum extract still has an aspect of depth to it.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Goosh 13 Explorer
#9 Posted : 6/18/2020 12:41:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I also love playing with acacia and the yellow goop. I don't know if it's because of the NMT percentage, but I just enjoy the experience more than MHRB, which is also nice. Does anybody have advice to help extract maybe a little less gooey and something easier to handle towards the end product? A sodium carbonate wash or re-x? Backsalting? I've noticed STB isn't the best approach so I do 3 washes and add non-iodized salt before basifying but I always seem to get honey-like consistency. Any advice would be much appreciated