We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Using DMT during social isolation? Options

ghost rider
#1 Posted : 5/25/2020 5:49:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What you guys say about using dmt alone, while this time of social distancing? Its a pretty scary vibe going on, would it interfere much on the experience, more so if cant share it with others presently? Im holding off for now so to figure that out. Feels good to be here.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

VibeSurfer
#2 Posted : 5/25/2020 5:52:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it just depends on how you are feeling that particular day. There's been plenty of days where the nothingness of these few months has gotten to me and I would not want to trip in those states of mind. Take care of set and setting and all that and you're good.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

ghost rider
#3 Posted : 5/25/2020 6:10:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Vibe Surfer, I might feel safe enough sometimes, but I hold to pass that point of the "third hit".

ghost rider
#4 Posted : 5/26/2020 1:52:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess nature embrace is one way to go, was able to let go all the way, still drawn by heavy thoughts at the come back.

ghost rider
#5 Posted : 5/26/2020 1:58:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ghost rider attached the following image(s):
IMG_20200526_061714.jpg (2,707kb) downloaded 183 time(s).

null24
#6 Posted : 5/26/2020 3:47:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Dude, i love your avatar! Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Can you elaborate on your trip? Was it an overall positive experience?

You know, I'm a firm proponent of solo tripping, but understand it's not everyone's cup o tea.

I'm struggling as well to find the right space and time to lift off, and while i think it would be really beneficial for me at this time, I'm finding it difficult to manage all the things i want to in order to do. IDK, i just haven't feel feeling so great lately, and things are kinda chaotic with my roommates.

I am thinking that due to the pandemic, some if my favorite urban natural areas may have less humans than usual and finding a nice spot to do it outside is more possible now than ever. Now, if it could only stop raining long enough and i can muster up the energy to put pants on and go for a hike....
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

ghost rider
#7 Posted : 5/26/2020 9:21:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You're welcome null24! LOL

Sure, I went early in the morning to ride near the beach, and chose this cliff to stop. I go with the vape pre filled so I just turn on and enjoy. It was overall a great experience, the nature bring so much good energy, and the closed eyes directed to the rising sun makes it so many cool visuals.

The comeback is when the reality hits, like, its everything closed, people are afraid and dying, when things are going bach to normal etc. And I cant call a friend to ride along or share the vape for instance.

Yes thats right, less people around on those kind of spots, when I have the courage to ride a bit further, there is this river I love.
IMG_20200501_141412.jpg (4,759kb) downloaded 168 time(s).

DeepMsnTechnician
#8 Posted : 5/27/2020 7:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you got the right idea brother. That looks like a lovely place to open your mind..... Would you mind talking about your Vap? Do you recommend it? I need to buy one and I don't know anything about them.

ghost rider
#9 Posted : 5/28/2020 4:40:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeepMsnTechnician wrote:
I think you got the right idea brother. That looks like a lovely place to open your mind..... Would you mind talking about your Vap? Do you recommend it? I need to buy one and I don't know anything about them.

Sure, its an Alternate, like the Crafty but cheaper, battery removable and digital display.
There are many better options to look for, just needed some kind I wont worry too much about going anywhere with it.
The original plastic mouthpiece corroded by the dmt and broke, I got a silicone bong adaptor for Crafty, much better.
Im planing to try the mesh rda option, people are discussing here, its awesome.

Northerner
#10 Posted : 5/29/2020 3:12:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You should avoid using spice near water and heights. There are reports of experienced users falling and drowning while in hyperspace, even tragically with members friends here. It does happen.

Not trying to tell you what to do or assuming anything, I just saw your photo and read your posts and thought that. A word to the wise
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

VibeSurfer
#11 Posted : 5/29/2020 3:27:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ghost rider wrote:

That is a lovely view!
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

DeepMsnTechnician
#12 Posted : 6/1/2020 2:52:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ghost rider wrote:
DeepMsnTechnician wrote:

I don't understanding what that is. Can you explain?

VibeSurfer
#13 Posted : 6/1/2020 5:16:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DeepMsnTechnician wrote:
ghost rider wrote:
DeepMsnTechnician wrote:

Here you go

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=92213

ghost rider
#14 Posted : 6/1/2020 2:22:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
You should avoid using spice near water and heights. There are reports of experienced users falling and drowning while in hyperspace, even tragically with members friends here. It does happen.

Not trying to tell you what to do or assuming anything, I just saw your photo and read your posts and thought that. A word to the wise

Yeah more so if alone, thank you, noted.
That view is not so high, its like a small hill down to the beach.
The river is also not so deep, I carry this net like hammock to stay in place and be more confortable, its quite relaxing after a 10-15km ride, and to rest for the return.
I worry more about wild life, but I also take precautions.

ghost rider
#15 Posted : 6/1/2020 2:44:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

VibeSurfer wrote:
DeepMsnTechnician wrote:
ghost rider wrote:
DeepMsnTechnician wrote:

Here you go

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=92213

Yes, that one! Love it, but I cant post there yet.

tripwire
#16 Posted : 6/7/2020 9:02:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My greatest fear of tripping outdoors at the moment is getting stopped and being asked if im on an essential journey..

Well.. it kinda is essential now i started... it can only go downhill from there Shocked

abrelosojos
#17 Posted : 6/9/2020 6:07:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful views! DMT outdoors is a great experience! it just obliterates the dreaded feeling of isolation.

Last week, 2 hours into my shroom tea, after feeling it peak milder than what i was expecting, i picked up my towel, headphones and a changa joint and headed up walking to a beach palapa. 9:00 amish
there were plenty of fisherman on the beachm and an old guy with his dog. Felt confortable enough to light up my changa joint while listening to Russill Paul Tantric Yoga. I completely dissolved, quite mystical, just letting go influenced by the music.

Next thing i know i´m being woke up by a pair of cops. That kinda looked like cats. I Id´d myself and they sent me back to my condo, explaining that the beach is only open for essential activities like fishing, i was about to tell them that napping on the beach was as essential for me as it was for my old friend to swim with his dog every morning but there was no one swimming then. half an hour had passed swiftly. i went on my way happy that the situation didn´t escalate and it was more funny than stressful.

Then walking by just at the entrance of the condos, there was the old dude with his black lab, he grinned and asked me if the cats had pulled me out of the beach. WTF? i tought.

ghost rider
#18 Posted : 6/22/2020 7:25:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes you bring a good point, I wont stop anywhere that has possibility of interference. Anyway today I had these two guys approaching me.
DCIM28.jpg (295kb) downloaded 50 time(s).
DCIM08.jpg (269kb) downloaded 50 time(s).

Incal
#19 Posted : 6/23/2020 10:27:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ghost rider, those two colourful guys are just going to check if you are socially distancing properly!! I don't know where you are but the photographs are absolutely beautiful journeying locations. Safe travels.

PedroSanchez
#20 Posted : 6/30/2020 12:52:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ghost rider wrote:
What you guys say about using dmt alone, while this time of social distancing? Its a pretty scary vibe going on, would it interfere much on the experience, more so if cant share it with others presently? Im holding off for now so to figure that out. Feels good to be here.

there is more of a problem than simply not being able to share it with others.
it is not uncommon to still be holding your pipe and lighter when you blast off, which can cause serious problems if you drop them.
i know it sounds extreme, but it is possible to fall on a glass pipe and do yourself some serious damage.
a sitter can be ready to take these from you and make sure you are comfortable as you are leaving.

i wouldnt recommend it, but if you are going to do it anyway then make sure you have planned everything out and you are comfortable and ready to put things down and keep yourself clear of harm before its too late. make sure you have walked through the steps in your head and know exactly what you are going to do.