We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I’m ready Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 5/23/2020 4:07:10 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Hey everybody!
I’m about to head into the woods to drink some acacia aya today. I have two doses of 7.5 grams acacia tea. Hopefully it goes well. Last time I puked it up after 10 minutes, so nothing soaked in. I smoalked the last two nights putting energy and intent into this upcoming trip. Hopefully I come out on the other side, a little different and improved. I feel good about it. Wish I could wait for night, but it’s gonna be a day trip. See you all in the spirit world!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jees
#2 Posted : 5/23/2020 5:02:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Godspeed Rolling eyes !

Has been years since my last traditional aya, and yeah puke is part of it Razz

VibeSurfer
#3 Posted : 5/23/2020 6:08:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck! Hope ya don't puke! Nothing is weirder than when you prepare yourself all the way, do all the things, then just puke everything up in 10 minutes and say "Well I guess that's that then."

I wish you a successful and wonderful trip.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Metta-Morpheus
#4 Posted : 5/24/2020 11:08:56 AM

ModeratorSenior Member

I puked.

Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Jees
#5 Posted : 5/24/2020 2:29:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
I puked.
Of course you did, you're human Big grin

Sometimes the contraction of the belly flushes part of the actives from the stomach into the bowels too by force and then one still gets an experience, instead of loosing all the dose upwards.
Did you have any kind of 'trip' despite the purge?
Your very short post let me think it wasn't, like a disappointment?

Tony6Strings
#6 Posted : 5/24/2020 6:04:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I puked up the goods on my first dozen or so attempts at ayahuasca analogue brew using rue and mimosa, without a single psychedelic experience. That stuff was like instant ipecac for me. It lead me to my first extractions, so it all worked out for the best.

Smoalked for about a year before I attempted oral dmt again. The severe emesis is no joke. Fortunately, pharma was way gentler on my stomach than tea. I've had a handful of experiences now on pharma without a single purge. Ondansetron (zofran) is very helpful also.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#7 Posted : 5/24/2020 6:06:00 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Yessir jees
I held first dose down for 20 minutes, with a steady ramping up feeling almost immediately after drinking tea. Puked, and felt it drop off immensely. Popped another capsule of harmala extract a few minutes after puking, waited another 15-20 and drank second dose, and once again was a battle for the next 20 minutes until it came flying back.

Side note, don’t use your favorite drink to chase tea. It will forever ruin your favorite drink!

It was still a good afternoon. The tea had a small feeling for an hour or so. Then my buddy and I, who also puked his tea up before it kicked in, started smoalking. I only smoalked a little, but had a great time “coaching” my friend. He’s new to spice, and I’ve taken him under my wing, so to watch him have a breakthrough and see a new level, made me very happy. I kinda got a contact high from his vibes. So it was still a fun day. At worst, I spent an evening out in nature with a buddy.

I kinda got a message that it might not be my time to work with aya, and right now I should focus on my relationship with fungus.