We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Not experiencing DMT on purpose thread Options

Exitwound
#1 Posted : 5/14/2020 5:26:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Who else here has thick stash of sacred substance, but is not touching it because they don't want to?

Who else is not experiencing DMT, but rather experiencing this reality and trippy aspects of it, while appreciating it deeply? Smile

I think it is also a DMT experience in itself (natural DMT baseline which is always there).

Please post your thouhgts.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

OliverJ
#2 Posted : 5/14/2020 5:35:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've over 200g of mimosa and around 150g of chaliponga along with hundreds of gs of both Rue and caapi.

I've got naphtha and calcium hydroxide or whatever one it is needed to extract and I just don't have the calling right now.

And that's all I can put to it... I love dmt. Its the best. But I've no desire to do it right now.

And then, it has fundamentally changed me and I'm always living with it. In my interactions with others, my appreciation for nature, my gratuity for the blessing of life. My understanding, we are all one and different aspects of the same.

I think surely, once you've done it once and your eyes are opened, we're always living with it and the beauty cannot be unseen.

I can't say I'm deliberately not doing it, but I'm not going to do it until it asks me to.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 5/14/2020 7:29:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've got a decent amount of spice (couple grams) and several grams harmala freebase. Still have 100 grams mimosa, it is the last of a 900 gram bag I bought last fall. My next kilo of bark will be acacia.

Regarding abstinence. I took a break from the middle of April to the beginning of May. Coastal was experiencing shut out and decided on a break. I decided to take one also. It was nice, I enjoyed it. Now I am enjoying again my journey with the spirit molecule.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

OliverJ
#4 Posted : 5/14/2020 7:39:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
I've got a decent amount of spice (couple grams) and several grams harmala freebase. Still have 100 grams mimosa, it is the last of a 900 gram bag I bought last fall. My next kilo of bark will be acacia.

Regarding abstinence. I took a break from the middle of April to the beginning of May. Coastal was experiencing shut out and decided on a break. I decided to take one also. It was nice, I enjoyed it. Now I am enjoying again my journey with the spirit molecule.

Tony I was very seriously considering ordering acacia in the next few weeks. Have you worked with it before?

Apologies have attempted to delete as didn't mean to hijack, but I can't.

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 5/15/2020 12:05:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last time I got things from my vendor, I included a 75 gram bag of ACRB in addition to my mimosa and rue. I did a STB on it and got very low yeild. I don't know, maybe I didn't powder it thoroughly enough. Maybe the bark was not very good. As much as I love my vendor, I believe next time I will try acacia bark from elsewhere. Anyways. The couple doses I tried seemed very nice.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

null24
#6 Posted : 5/15/2020 6:37:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I think i qualify.

Tripping almost feels superfluous at times, reality is weird enough, and rawdogging it gives me more personal power than ripping it apart.

Still, this is my favorite online community and I'll talk about tripping all day long, if only to help me get some hypothetical answers to some of the crazy questions tripping has given me.

And yes, been sitting on spice for over a year, and just made some more because i like doing that, almost more than smoking it. Although, i do have plans to end my fast soon.

It's like once a year with DMT, every few months with a small psilocybin dose, and every two years for a full on all day dose. I've had enough.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

bismillah
#7 Posted : 5/15/2020 5:30:03 PM

My Personalized Tag

I extracted sometime before Christmas, and I've been slowly chipping away at it since. I haven't used DMT in 2 months or so, because I feel like I'm not worthy yet. My last experience was strangely dysphoric and eerie, and I think that came down to my setting.
Before I go back I need to discipline myself. Quarantine has made me lazy Embarrased

I still have like 150g of mimosa and wonder when the heck I'll consume all of it.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Exitwound
#8 Posted : 5/15/2020 9:17:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's one to The Void, which always calls once experienced, but our mortal part resists the call, thus celebrating the gift of life by its mere and feeble existence Smile Love

potnoble
#9 Posted : 5/22/2020 8:52:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I never do DMT because i have so much respect for it.

But every time i do it i ask myself what i have been waiting for.

I still don´t feel worthy of breaking through but i will soon.

Corona lock down has made me lazy too. I even drank alot of alcohol which i never do.
I had a psylocybin experience last week and it is clear to me that alcohol is not for
me. I immidiately develop addictive behaviour with that stuff.

So i will stay away from everything till i feel clean again.

Its so crazy how you can be "enlightend" and a week later you are caught up in everyday bs
again and act like an idiot that hasn´t learned a bit.

So see you in hyperspace when my brain kicks in again
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin