We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I love you, <insert your name> Options

Duncan Disorderly
#1 Posted : 5/14/2020 5:18:15 AM

DO NOT READ THIS!

A couple of days ago, I said something to myself that I never thought to say before; "I love you, Paul". It came from nowhere and I was amazed at how empowering it felt to do this.

What made it so empowering was that I meant it. Even better, it wasn't said in a self-centred or egotistical fashion. It was a pure and confident statement of fact. If I must give credit as to why I would do this, I have DMT to thank. DMT has taught me how to love myself, more than anything I've ever known.

Prior to my first experience, back in December, I was a confident and fairly self-assured individual. DMT has taken this to a new level. I am not only thankful for DMT, but I also revere it wholeheartedly because of how much it has impacted my life and transformed me. There is a deep sense I have literally evolved as a human.

So, if you have never said it before, try it on for size. Don't just say the three words, make sure you add your name at the end. Personally speaking, I've promised myself I will say it every day from now on. Perhaps it's more effective if you truly believe it. But, even if you don't believe it at first, I think you will eventually. Give yourself a reason to love yourself. Smile

Peace.
DD
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 5/14/2020 9:54:58 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

This is great, and I find it relatable. DMT has helped me evolve as well. And true love is a beautiful and magical thing. It can work wonders. So with that, I love you all!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

OliverJ
#3 Posted : 5/14/2020 11:24:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Duncan Disorderly wrote:

Prior to my first experience, back in December, I was a confident and fairly self-assured individual. DMT has taken this to a new level. I am not only thankful for DMT, but I also revere it wholeheartedly because of how much it has impacted my life and transformed me. There is a deep sense I have literally evolved as a human.
DD

Relate.

It's all about peace and love Love Thumbs up

Duncan Disorderly
#4 Posted : 5/14/2020 11:31:41 AM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
This is great, and I find it relatable. DMT has helped me evolve as well. And true love is a beautiful and magical thing. It can work wonders. So with that, I love you all!

Nice one! Your words are appreciated. Thank you. I love you, brother. Very happy

1967 was known as "The Summer of Love". I was too young to take part in that. However, in 1989, I lived in Manchester UK, the very epicentre of "The Second Summer of Love". It was great to be a part of that. I went to the first warehouse parties that evolved into raves. Dancing in the middle of the English countryside was a magical experience. More so since you arrived when it was dark and when the daylight arrived, you took in nature and it felt amazing.

That was over 30 years ago. Considering the second summer happened just over 20 years after the first and it's now been over 30 years since the second, I believe the world could use a third. 2020 has been such a dark year around the planet. So, I reckon 2021 should be the year of the third summer.

We could do it to honour those we lost and to comfort all of us who survived. We should do it to heal the world and to look forward with optimism.

Peace.
DD.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Duncan Disorderly
#5 Posted : 5/14/2020 11:40:53 AM

DO NOT READ THIS!

OliverJ wrote:
Relate.

#

Absolutely. Peace and love to you.

Peace is a word I have used since I was a teenager. However, my image of peace has changed. In my younger years, it was simply the bird-print in a circle. As I matured, I discovered an image of a hand making the peace sign, but it was on fire. I liked the symbolism of this. It said I was a man of peace, but if you try to take my peace away, I fight fire with fire. Even peace has a line you must draw. That's not sad, it's simply a fact. Smile

Peace.
DD.

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Metta-Morpheus
#6 Posted : 5/14/2020 1:20:03 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Duncan Disorderly wrote:

That was over 30 years ago. Considering the second summer happened just over 20 years after the first and it's now been over 30 years since the second, I believe the world could use a third.

This was a trippy bit to read!

And I was only 2 in 89, so I missed the first two. Though I like to make every one of MY summers a summer of love!😉
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Duncan Disorderly
#7 Posted : 5/14/2020 1:54:51 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Metta-Morpheus wrote:

This was a trippy bit to read!

And I was only 2 in 89, so I missed the first two. Though I like to make every one of MY summers a summer of love!😉

Laughing Yes. I live to write sentences like that. The more tongue twistier, the better. The important thing is, it made sense, somehow. Laughing

I agree about making every summer one of love. However, only on a personal level. The planet needs to dish them in rare portions to keep them special and make its power effective. Otherwise, they'll dilute. Diluted love has no flavour. Wink

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

OliverJ
#8 Posted : 5/14/2020 5:19:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Duncan Disorderly wrote:
OliverJ wrote:
Relate.

#

Absolutely. Peace and love to you.

Peace is a word I have used since I was a teenager. However, my image of peace has changed. In my younger years, it was simply the bird-print in a circle. As I matured, I discovered an image of a hand making the peace sign, but it was on fire. I liked the symbolism of this. It said I was a man of peace, but if you try to take my peace away, I fight fire with fire. Even peace has a line you must draw. That's not sad, it's simply a fact. Smile

Peace.
DD.

I resonate with this too, when I first blasted into the other side with ayahuasca I had these huge revelations and love for everything which has permanently changed me. I'm much more capable of expressing my feelings where I was quite emotionless and uncaring before. But when someone fucks about with peace... I'm full of a new type of rage!

I like the sound of your picture. I'm gonna Google see what I find Thumbs up

Out of interest, apologies if you have written before, what psyches had you done prior to dmt?

Duncan Disorderly
#9 Posted : 5/14/2020 6:23:37 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

OliverJ wrote:

I resonate with this too, when I first blasted into the other side with ayahuasca I had these huge revelations and love for everything which has permanently changed me. I'm much more capable of expressing my feelings where I was quite emotionless and uncaring before. But when someone fucks about with peace... I'm full of a new type of rage!

I like the sound of your picture. I'm gonna Google see what I find Thumbs up

Out of interest, apologies if you have written before, what psyches had you done prior to dmt?

It appears we collectively come to similar conclusions on issues of peace and love. This, I believe, is the result of eliminating our ego and our deepest fear of death. That is some heavy baggage to carry. Casting it aside is liberating and it provides clarity.

Google images, "fire hand for peace". The first image should be the one I am referring to.

Another image I like is along the same lines. It's from the Revolutionary War in the US. Perhaps you know it. It is an image of a coiled snake with the words, "Don't tread on me" written under the snake. In other words, you tread on me and, like the snake, I have venom in my bite. However, I wanted to give it a more up to date vibe, so I have chosen to add a single word. "Don't tread on me, bitch!" Amazing how one word can pack a better punch. Laughing

Finally, I have noticed how most people see humans as either predators or prey. Wolves or sheep. If you ask me, there is a third and I put myself in this category. This means I am neither predator or prey. Instead, I'm more like a hippotamus. No one messes with the hippo because they can defend themselves. They live alongside crocodiles and even that badass shows them respect. Again, this echoes the peace sign on fire.

In answer to your question. I have done tabs of LSD, mescaline, mushrooms I pick locally in the autumn and DMT.

Peace.
DD.

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

OliverJ
#10 Posted : 5/14/2020 7:11:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope you dont mind, seeing as I was totally naked avatar-wise, I thought this would be rather fitting!

So, you had done mushrooms, mescaline, lsd before doing dmt. And you still found that DMT taught you and therefore changed you?

That's fascinating. I had wondered that maybe all psyches taught the same lesson and I am yet to do mushrooms, mescaline or lsd. I'm growing mushrooms and cactii right now.

Did you learn something from every plant?

Duncan Disorderly
#11 Posted : 5/15/2020 5:06:29 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

OliverJ wrote:
I hope you dont mind, seeing as I was totally naked avatar-wise, I thought this would be rather fitting!

So, you had done mushrooms, mescaline, lsd before doing dmt. And you still found that DMT taught you and therefore changed you?

That's fascinating. I had wondered that maybe all psyches taught the same lesson and I am yet to do mushrooms, mescaline or lsd. I'm growing mushrooms and cactii right now.

Did you learn something from every plant?

No, I don't mind. If anything, I am flattered.

In short, I have found that other trips I have done has opened my mind. Whereas, DMT expanded my mind. There's a distinct sense that DMT feels real. Other trips aren't. Plus, with DMT, I have the same experiences over and over. With other trips, every one is unique.

Peace.
DD.

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra